Chapter 7 (Part 4)
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Three men were walking down the alley, all hammered, “Hey! Is this right way?” the one with the tall and strong build asked.

“I don’t know.” Another giggled, “But we’ll surely reach the warehouse if we keep walking straight.”

“Yahay! Let’s bang the nun once more before we sleep.” A third one laughed vigorously.

They were all shouting at the top of their lungs but no guards could hear them as they were moving though the alley.

Suddenly, an arrow pierced the air passing right next to the ear of the one walking forefront. The arrow dissipated right after hitting the ground. But they all caught a glimpse of it. And immediately sobered up.

They stopped, not moving an inch from where they were standing, while the big muscled bald guy took the initiative, “Who was that?”

“Were you the ones who attacked the Sulfi village.” They heard a voice from behind, coming right from the darkness.

“Whaat? No… Why would you think that?” They threw a question right off the bat, but it was just an excuse to turn around and have a look at the stranger.

“I heard you raped a nun.” A young boy of approx. fifteen came out of the shadows, streetlight directly falling on his face and body. Though he was wearing a hood, his face was slightly visible and he was half the height of the guy with the bald head.

“Haaa! So, what if you did hear?” Their attitudes changed just after seeing that a child was in front of them. “Who are you to accuse us? Who are you, anyway?”

“Nothing. I am a nobody.” I had no relations with the village or the residents, and neither was I a man of justice but still, “But I ought to keep bandits like you in check.” I abhorred bandits since that incident but I was weak that time. Now that I had gained new strengths, I could never let the filthy piece of trash the bandits are have their way.

“What can a kid like you even do?” The guy with the smallest build came ahead and started poking his fingers on my face.

I instantly unsheathed my sword and swiftly slashed off his fingers.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHH!” He screamed in pain as his companions took out their broad swords and dashed to attack me.

“Quick, he can use magic. Don’t give him a chance to stand by.” The bald head charged at me, instructing his comrades.

“NOW!” I yelled as a black wolf jumped out from my shadow and attacked the bandits ahead.

I took on the baldhead and the fingerless while the Fennyx took care of the one behind them.

The baldhead’s attacks were quite strong. He repeatedly kept pushing me back with his greatsword; with constantly

Just as he thought he had me cornered, he pulled his sword upwards, getting ready to slash me down in half.

But that small window was enough for me, as I stuck my sword in his thighs and leap back two steps. I bolted over at the wall beside him and kicked his head. He was totally taken aback my attack as I quickly pulled out my sword and slashed his left eye.

The baldhead was even more furious on the loss of his left eye as he crazily started swinging his sword around. His sword was awfully big, and it was impossible to come out unhurt once you’re in its area of effect.

I was continuously leaping back to avoid his attacks, and threw my sword at his face. Expecting it, he deflected the sword with his sword; he coughed blood, as my sword struck his chest and punctured his right lung.

“Huhu!” I smirked, looking down upon the coughing baldhead. “Unlucky for you. I never removed the homing inscription off it.” After the twentieth floor at that dungeon, I decided to keep the homing inscriptions on it while I erased the other ones.

The baldhead fell unconscious, and I looked over to the fenrir, he too had knocked his opponent out.

“You didn’t kill him, did you?” I asked Fennyx.

“Woof!”

“Haa! Good.” I commended his effort in taking out the bandit without killing him. “Now, one, two.”

I had let the fingerless bastard run so that he’d go back to their base and reveal its location to me. I bade Fennyx to track the scent of the blood while I followed behind him.

“Gotch’ya!” Holding the door of the warehouse, he stood in dread as he heard my voice. I could see his legs shivering in fear.

“Forgive me. I don’t want to die yet.” Begging for forgiveness, he offered to tell me what transpired in the village. “It was not us. We weren’t the ones who destroyed the village.”

I looked at his crying face, “I already knew that. You guys are weak.” I prepared a lightning arrow spell and held it beside me, “I wanna know who planned that.”

“Ummm….” He didn’t speak a word. A deep silence filled the air.

“If you don’t wanna tell me, I’ll just kill ya.” I threatened him to push him over the edge and break his silence, so that he’d tell me the name. “Quick, I’m running out of patience.”

“A…..” As he was about say something, suddenly his tongue got slit off, “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaghhhh!!”

I shot him with lightning arrow which fried and paralyzed him. I didn’t want him to create unnecessary noise around than he already had.

“That’s three.”  I looked at the unconscious weakling fallen in front of me. “Now, where’s that fourth one? That strange cloaked guy.” I stood there staring at the door.

0