Characters vol 2
228 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Supporting Characters:

Sasha Harvey (Similar to Mosin-Nagant from Girls Frontline)
The only daughter of Catley Household, a character in the original game that was a dating simulator. In both, the original game and eroge she always had the same backstory with her mother.

Oriana (Similar to Mio from Xenoblade Chronicles 3)
A girl belonging to the White Cat tribe, her clan was known to be experts in icy fire magic. Part of the main character's harem of semi-human girls.

Sophia Catley (Similar to Hood from Azur Lane)
The wife of the head of the Catley family, a woman whose role in the plot of the game is that of an NPC who always supported her husband, dies in a carriage accident.

Dominic Harvey (Similar to killer T cell from Cells at Work! Code Black)
The head of the Harvey family, a man who despite his gruff appearance and always looks angry, loves his family very much and is the minister in charge of the country's finances. Among them the president of the first bank of the kingdom.

Others:
Leonardo Beaudon (Similar to Jack the Ripper from Shuumatsu no Valkyrie)
The vice-principal of the academy, a pleasant-looking man who loves to drink a lot of tea and converse with students and teachers.

Zekken (Similar to Uesugi Kenshin from Sengoku Night Blood)
One of the strongest members of the Cult. Part of the Fractions, he loves alcohol and gazing intensely at the moon.

Joachim Catley (Similar to Tsukishiro from Classroom of the Elite)
Part of the Four Families that founded the new kingdom together with the royal family. He is the head of the household Marquis Catley, who by default holds the position of Prime Minister. But for some reason Harrisburg had it.

My dear readers, it is my pleasure to inform that Cheat Lord vol 2 has started!!!
This volume will have more laughs, fights and R18 scenes. Not to mention the unexpected plot twist...
As a reminder, this novel is about misunderstandings and you shouldn't take the two MC's seriously, it's a story to relax, I have to say this in order to not read comments again or respond to all those who call it trash when I specified what it was about for a reason.

4