Prologue (Volume 3)
51 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dear readers, the day you have been waiting for has arrived.

The release of the beginning of volume 3 of Cheat Lord.

This volume will have a different approach than the one I had pre-written.

The best of all is that here you will be able to see things that none of my novels have, especially that we will deal much more with the "gods" that do not appear in my novels.

Without a doubt the best of all is what I have planned for a certain character.

Enjoy what will undoubtedly be an epic volume!

I leave fan art of the initial waifus.

Eli, the princess version of Elize.

https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/es/post/show/31626055

Rose, the maid version of Amy.

https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/es/post/show/31767536

Hello world, greetings from a former Japanese young man by the name of Kurono Ichiru.

In my former life I was an athletic young man with black hair and brown eyes, I couldn't say if I was attractive, but women didn't ignore me, I could say I was a bit popular as I had several friends from different clubs.

One day I bought an erotic game better known as eroge.

I loved it, very simple, cute girls, easy to understand plot and enemies you definitely want to beat up.

To make a long story short, I died after saving a girl.

I ran into a fat guy who claimed to be the god of my world.

After showing me the horror that awaited me in my life by continuing to live, he offered me the chance to be reincarnated.

I don't consider myself an otaku to want to be transported to another world and get rid of my horrible life.

But I was dead and had no choice.

I told him to send me to the best game of all, the last eroge I played.

It was my chance to have a harem and take down easy enemies, I could have chosen a world where only I could use magic, but I hate those worlds.

They're so boring you know?

What good is it to be the only one who is able to shape the world to your wishes?

You must be really sick in the head if you want that, it wouldn't be funny at all in a world where no one would disagree with you.

Thank heaven I was never a social misfit.

Back on topic, I reincarnated.

The problem is that shitty god named Ulysses had me reincarnated as a magic stone.

That's right, I'm a fucking blue stone.

What kind of a shit god would grant that wish! Huh?

I swear I'll kill that fucking fat ass when I'm reunited with him.

The place where I, who should be the protagonist of this world came to end up is the central setting of the game.

The Brune Kingdom, a small country with nothing interesting or important except for being the center where the wars of each school year took place.

This small country is surrounded in all directions by strong enemies.

But a month ago we managed to annihilate one of them, the Norden Kingdom. Their king, an ugly man named Walsh, was killed by his own vassals.

Isn't that awful?

It would be if it weren't who it is that fulfills my role as the protagonist.

"Is something wrong, Master?"

"It's nothing."

The voice of a beautiful girl addressed my representative or associate.

The most irritable villain in the game, a black-haired boy with red tips which is the same color as his eyes.

His expression is that of a confident lout whose name is Reidel Redblade, belonging to the only ducal family in the kingdom.

He took the position of duke from his father and now it is him.

We were four people in a carriage which was heading to the territory.

A few days ago Rei, that's what I call him, was attacked by a mysterious figure called Azoth, the archbishop of the cult of the goddess of death.

These guys want to cause death and chaos in the world for some strange reason, in the game their actions were straightforward and simple.

But that guy scared me. Not only did he easily defeat Rei, he was also accompanied by a strange ghost sphere that it knew I was a reincarnated.

I was scared, but I was more scared to see how Rei was beaten by him.

That god was supposed to grant me cheating abilities that allow me to do whatever I want, but we were defeated.

The protagonist and his group shouldn't lose!

That's what stories about going to another world are supposed to be about! An absolute victory without training!

Give me back my perfect picture of the world! God craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!

I lost my temper, sorry.

Rei managed to survive that, but he ended up so injured that we went home to rest.

Normally this guy would be rejoicing in his victory.

But he's just like a dog that barks a lot and gets hit hard.

He hasn't said a word for days since we left.

The girls inside the carriage are worried about him.

The most important of them is the main heroine, Elicia von Brune.

The only princess in the country as Rei's fiancée.

Elicia─ Eli is a beautiful girl with honey blonde hair which is so long that it reaches her plump thighs as well as the ends are curled like drills.

Thanks to her fringe that covers her forehead, her amethyst eyes stands out more on her beautiful doll-like face.

"..."

"Master. Are you really all right?"

The one who asked her that was another one of the heroines of the game.

An elf girl who has a sad and painful past, Rose was.

Her hair is long and the color platinum like the moon, almost reaching the ends a beautiful pastel pink color appears.

Matching her ship-white skin, her yellowish green eyes stood out.

Because she is dressed as an exotic maid, her clothes are very erotic.

A maid uniform with the skirt so short that even the underwear is visible, white thigh-high stockings, on the front of her chest a heart-shaped hole was visible and her hair was tied in a left side ponytail.

She was also Rei's woman, what's more, she is currently pregnant. It was a big surprise for everyone.

What's really amazing is the fact that Eli doesn't ask her about it.

I'm really curious to know what she thinks about knowing that she was beaten to be the first one to be pregnant.

Oops, I forgot about the last member of the carriage.

In front of Rei was a girl with backward pointing ears and a cat tail whose name is Oriana.

She was one of the few demi-human members of the main character's harem.

Oriana had white hair which was tied in a long braid from her neck to her back, her long catlike eyelashes matched her bright sapphire blue eyes that shone brighter than a pearl of the sea.

To everyone's amazement, she had not one but two tails.

That was because she belonged to a strange tribe called Infernal Ice Cats.

Unlike the others, Oriana was happy looking at the scenery while eating her tuna sandwich as if in tranquility.

"Traveling is very nice-nya. I wish it would never stop."

Even looking like she wants to lighten the mood, Rei's disoriented expression doesn't change.

Help. Someone change this awkward atmosphere.

When we arrived at the mansion, several servants came to greet us.

But there was one person who came especially rushing to see us.

It was Rei's mother, Duchess Redblade.

A youthful looking woman for a thirty-something, long blonde hair, bright blue eyes, matching her red dress her large breasts always look perky like her.

"Rei-chan! Mommy has been waiting to see you all this time!"

For as long as I've known her, Rei's mother has always shown a clingy affection to her family, she has always treated Rei as if he was a child.

Behind her was coming a man in a fancy suit and red cloak, it was Rei's father, Duke Redblade.

Like his wife he was a young man with slicked back black hair, red eyes like his son and a caterpillar mustache.

Opening the door, his parents were surprised to see their son all beaten up.

His mother was the most startled.

"Rei-chan! Who did that to you?"

"My poor baby, I won't let that scoundrel get away with it. Mommy will make sure it'll rue the day was born when I find it."

"That person is going to know that the anger of a seventeen-year-old mother like me is not to be taken in jest!"

I don't know what scared me more?

The mother would say she will pursue Azoth... or that she is 17 years old?

I remember my mother once said the same thing too.

"A woman's age is a secret best taken to the grave."

Mothers are dangerous.

As Rei climbed down, his mother grabbed him and pressed his head against her motherly breasts.

She stroked his head as she asked things like if he was okay or if he was scared.

Normally, Rei would take an angry attitude towards her for treating him like a baby.

But at this moment, he was calm, despite how envious I was to be able to feel those motherly breasts.

Rei just accepted his mother's hug.

Then Rose came downstairs.

"Good morning, madam."

"Rose-chan, good morning, do you know what happened to my baby?"

"Well... it'll take a while to explain, but before that, let me introduce her to you."

Peeking out first to go downstairs was Oriana.

"Nya, how many people are there! None of them are enemies?"

"Umm, this is Oriana, consider her a pet."

"Pet-nya!"

Oriana was surprised at being called a pet, even her ear-like tails bristled in negative response. Her eyes looked the same as a cat's.

Rose pushed Oriana away and it was the turn of the most important person here.

She helped her and they all looked at Eli.

"Good morning everyone. It's an honor to be able to be here with you."

Her manners were perfect as was her elegance.

Eli curtsied as she lifted the top of her dress.

Rei's mother's eyes sparkled and she went straight to Eli after dropping her son in his father's arms.

"Kyah, how adorable you look! You're just like a doll."

"All cute, all soft and all floppy."

Rei's mother began to touch Eli's cheeks as well as squeeze them just like soft bread.

Eli's expression was very funny. Her eyes were closed every time Rei's mother brought her cheeks up to her eyes.

"Plehaseh. Sttohp  huurtihng mhe."

"Please. Stop hurting me." Was what Eli was saying due to Rei's mother's bullying.

Seeing her being tormented, Rose stopped her.

"M-Madam, please stop! That person is Princess Elicia and you are hurting her!"

"...... The princess!"

Both Rei's mother and father shouted that, both of them stared at Eli intently.

"My cheeks hurt."

Eli commented that after rubbing her red cheeks.

For some reason, the Duke and Duchess's gaze on her was very stern, I could almost feel a killer instinct flowing to her.

Now that I remember, I heard that the ducal family and the royal family have been feuding for several generations.

For that reason, Rei's father went once a month to the capital to deliver a report and then returned as soon as possible.

How will they react when they learn that Eli is now the future mother of their grandchildren?

Rose said to the duchess.

"There is much to talk about, please, madam and sir, let's go inside to talk."

Still not taking her murderous gaze off Eli, we all went inside.

"Elicia-chan~~!"

After entering the mansion's meeting room, Rose proceeded to explain everything.

Of course, she didn't say anything about Azoth because no one knows who he is, not even me.

Then she talked about the other two women involved in the incident and were saved by Rei.

After that came the big news.

"Princess Elicia is Master's fiancée."

Rei's parents didn't know that since Eli, asked him not to say anything until she was present.

She wanted it to be a surprise, but since she couldn't come until recently...

Instead of being angry, they were joyful.

Rei's mother jumped up to hug her.

"Kyah! My little boy has a future wife, mommy is happy that such a pretty girl is my daughter-in-law."

The duchess was so happy, her husband was the same.

"I see. So my son managed to win the heart of Liam's only daughter, I'm so glad that the royal family is finally showing regret against the duke's family."

Hey, what exactly are you talking about?

What regret do you mean?

As Rei's mother rubbed her cheeks with Eli's, she stopped for some reason.

She opened her eyes and the bright blue color showed only darkness.

"Huh? Daughter-in-law? That means... am I going to be a grandmother?"

She started to burst into tears as if she were a little girl.

"Noooooooooooo! That means I'm an old lady now!"

"Darling! I'll have grandchildren and they'll call me old! I'm still young and my husband will get lovers because I'm an ugly, grumpy old woman, uwaaah!"

(Wow, age for a woman is a lethal enemy. I don't know what to say about that cry.)

Her husband stood up and hugged her warmly.

"Don't talk nonsense. I'll go on loving you forever, from that moment I saw you until the last moment of my life."

Their loving eyes showed how much they loved her, Rei's mother, who had a booger peeking out of her nose, wiped it away by her husband after she said.

"Will you really always love me?"

"Even if I'm an ugly old woman?"

"I'll love you even if you're 100 years old."

"Even if I get fat and go crazy?"

"I didn't fall in love with your physique, I fell in love with who you are."

"Are you serious?"

Showing an adoring pout she shows, her husband responded by cupping her chin.

"You're the only woman for me, always were and always will be."

She rushed towards her husband.

"Honey~! You are the most wonderful husband in the world, I love you so much too even if your lower part didn't work out."

For any child who has a crisis that their parents will divorce, if they see this scene, they will feel envious.

In my case I will do what Rei can't say due to just looking at the wall.

"How repulsive it is to see something so cheesy."

After seeing how Rei's parents looked like walruses giving each other love, Rose dropped the final bombshell after looking at the ground for a couple of minutes.

"Madam, sir, there's something else I need to tell you."

"I... I'm expecting the Master's son right now."

She covered her eyes as she covered her ears so as not to see or hear what Rei's parents would say.

Taking into account that she is only a servant, as she is also inferior to a commoner being a demi-human, Rose committed a vile and despicable act according to the laws of nobility.

Her hands were removed by Rei's mother who was looking at her with an affectionate expression.

"Rose-chan, did you think we would say something bad to you?"

"What I feel right now, just like my husband, is only happiness."

Rei's father told her the same thing.

"Since you came to this house you have tried hard enough to live up to the duke's family, as well as helping our son in everything."

"I am happy to know that you will be a part of our family."

"What's more, a grandchild who possesses elven traits, huh? Sounds interesting, I never met one until you came to this house, I'm very excited to know that I will have a grandchild with those characteristics."

His wife was jumping for joy, making her large breasts bounce with happiness as she did.

"Rose-chan at last will be my daughter. Now I'll have two daughters."

"I'll be able to dress them like I always wanted to dress mine, and I'll have a grandchild too. Kyah! My baby's child will be born this year, I can't wait to be able to spoil it as much as I want to!"

Rose began to cry.

"The truth... is that I expected them to be disappointed in me. Thinking I was a freeloader, and... also because not being human like you two, our child would be labeled an aberration."

Rei's parents sat next to her, both of them holding her hands.

"We would never say that. We have never judged anyone based on their appearance or skin."

"It's like my husband says, we don't understand those pesky racial issues. Truth be told, if it weren't for you saying you were an elf, I would have always thought you were human like us."

"Sir... madam... thank you so much for your support."

Rose began to cry again.

The mood was one of happiness.

She was happy because Rose got the equivalent of her happy ending to the game early on, without needing to get revenge on her uncle for turning her into a slave.

But that doesn't solve another problem.

I'm not talking about Rei's condition, I'm talking about Eli taking a hard look at Rose and her in-laws.

The issue of the legal wife not being pregnant is something Rose needs to talk about.

◇◇◇

After the family dinner with Eli and Rose.

Duchess asked them to take a bath together.

"Woo~ how big this bath is!"

Oriana went in with them as well.

A parade of beautiful women were in that huge four of bath.

They left their towels in their baskets and entered the tub that was the same size as two rooms.

They all sat down, their pink as plump butts not itching for the floor built of rocks from a beach as it was perfectly smooth.

Rei's mother poured a soapy liquid to make the bubbles multiply.

Oriana jumped into that pool of bubbles.

Eli said to her mother-in-law.

"Dear mother, can you brush my hair? Getting into a bath this big requires my hair to be well groomed."

Rei's mother was so pleased that her pupils turned into hearts.

"Kyah! You called me mother, I feel so happy."

"Elicia-chan. I'll take care of your hair."

"I will too."

Rose said and the two proceeded to slowly soak Eli's huge hair and then brush it.

"Hehe. When I was a small child I used to do this with onii-sama or my mother. But after I grew up she told me it was too big."

"That's why she forbade me to take long baths due to my hair being longer than others."

Rose was trying to pull her hand out of Eli's swirl of hair.

Rei's mother commented as she easily brushed it.

"Your mother─ the queen, how is she?"

"Very well like everyone else. did you and my mother meet in the past?"

"Let's just say... I used to frequent the palace a lot when I was young, and your mother was always in front of me, but we couldn't talk."

"...?"

Both Eli and Rose found that strange.

Eli asked her something of the utmost interest.

"Dear mother, may I ask why you and my dear father don't like the palace?"

"I remember since I was a child I always heard that the ducal family and the royal family are on bad terms."

Rei's mother stopped brushing Eli's hair.

She stared at her back before replying.

"Umm, let's just say my husband's family has their reasons, while I and he have ours. It's a personal thing so I'm glad that both you and my son are the bridge that will put an end to our conflict."

Rose thought after seeing her lady with a dark look returning to normal.

(In all my years being here, it has always been the same, the subject of the ducal family is avoided at all costs. I remember once entering the lords' room and finding a portrait of her with some people, everyone's face was torn, while a document with the lord's name on it was scratched in some places.)

(It is certainly not my business to meddle in their private lives, but it is a mystery why there is so much distrust of the royal family.)

Rose went back to her business. Suddenly, Oriana jumped out of the water.

"Ugh, the water left my tails all puffy, I hate water!"

Oriana's tails looked like water-filled balloons.

Duchess stood up to help her.

That left Eli and Rose alone.

Almost immediately, Eli said to Rose after turning around.

"Now that mother is gone. We can have some girl time."

"Excuse me?"

Rose was confused.

"You see, Rose-sama, there's something you and I need to talk about."

Rose understood what those words meant.

The two entered the water.

Rose's breasts were large, floating normally, but Eli possessed huge breasts.

They floated like balls to the point of showing their pink nipples.

Eli said to Rose as he took her hand.

"Are you scared?"

"I'm sorry..."

Was all Rose said as she ducked her head.

Eli splashed water on her face and replied.

"Do you think I'm mad?"

Rose said embarrassed.

"I'm not the legal wife, let alone human. I'm sorry for taking away your privilege of being the first to be in this state."

Eli looked up at the ceiling and revealed her feelings to her.

"Umm, if I said I was upset. I am."

That depressed Rose more, but immediately she understood something else.

"I'm upset because you thought I was a hideous woman who would be mad at you, am I wrong?"

"... Princess?"

Rose looked at Eli with a confused face.

"The reason I love my prince is because it was love at first sight. You were already in his life, besides, isn't it better that way?"

"You were with him from his infancy, I wasn't."

"You watched him grow up unlike me."

"You have more right than me. In my case I want to know him more, to know more about him and above all. To have the confidence he has in you to open his heart to you."

Eli's words showed Rose that this sweet princess appears to be more than meets the eye.

"When you gave him the slap, I was shocked."

"You did it out of concern, I was worried about him, but the level of confidence he has in you to be lectured is proof that indeed your words reach deep inside him."

"I envy that level of confidence you have."

Rose wiped away her tears and replied in kind to Eli.

"You are wrong. You have nothing to envy me, what I feel is the same as you. My heart burst at the sight of him all beaten up, open wounds and blood covering the floor."

"What woman wouldn't break down in tears to see the man she loves in such a situation?"

Eli walked over to Rose and hugged her.

"In that case, let's both be his support, does he show up for you?"

Rose's nose was runny, she used the water to wipe it off before hugging Eli.

"Yes, Your Highness Elicia. Let's protect him together."

"Tell me Eli, Rose. Because I want us to be friends. We will both be living with him now and there should be no walls between us."

"Yes... prin─ Eli-sama."

"Eli is fine."

With those words said, a relationship of friendship was born between a human princess and a former elf princess.

"Gyah! Water got into my ears! Water is an enemy of mine!"

The night came.

Rei was on the roof of the mansion looking at the stars.

This attitude in a guy like him was strange.

I decided to talk to him now that we could talk just the two of us.

"Hey, Rei, what's wrong with you? It's weird that you of all people are quiet."

"..."

There was no reply.

"You know, it's rude to ignore people and not respond."

"You're not a person, you're a god."

"You finally respond!"

After we met, Rei thinks I'm a god.

I don't blame him, if a stone spoke to me, I would think two things.

I suffer from some mental illness or it's real.

Believe me I would think the former before the latter.

I asked him again

"Why are you behaving like this?"

"Are you thinking about that guy? You know, even I felt bad seeing how my powers that I lent you were easily surpassed by that hooded guy."

"Usually otaku never consider going in with an enemy superior to them, that's why the light novels I bought disgusted me, there was no thrill in that."

"Now I take it back. Being in such a situation where a guy like that can outmatch you and can kill you with ease is terrifying."

I'm so sorry to make fun of you light novels with absurd content. I never thought you guys were the most realistic thing about our situation.

"It's nothing, just forget it."

No matter how hard I try to talk to him, Rei seems to be depressed thinking about it.

"I'll sleep here, it soothes me to see the night sky."

"I understand, good night."

"... I guess a Cheat Lord is no big deal unless he can prove that he is one."

He said that, I decided to ignore him.

I can't sleep, so after materializing a quilt and pillow, I waited for Rei to fall asleep.

I hope for tomorrow better.

3