Characters Vol. 4
53 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Supporting Characters:

 

Sigurd von Brune (similar to Rygart Arrow from Break Blade)
One of the game's characters as the main ally of the protagonist.
In the future his descendants will star in a game a century later.

 

Alfred Bacon (similar to Frankenstein from Noblesse)
Sigurd's childhood friend as well as treated by the royal family as a distant son.
In the game he was mistaken for a girl to the point where he ends up dressed in a dress.

 

Isaac Ashton (similar to Ginoza Nobuchika from Psycho-Pass)
He's had different nicknames throughout his life, but the most popular ones are the magic idiot as four-eyed show-off.
Thanks to Rei his sense of how magic works is broken, but he wants to believe in his magical ideals anyway.

Oliver Bennett (similar to Kiyoshi Teppei from Kuroko no Basuke)
Known to everyone as the sword idiot, son of one of the captains of the royal knights.
He wants to improve his swordsmanship so he won't lose to Rei and protect the kingdom.

Fionn Eisenberg (similar to Orga Itsuka from Mobile Suit Gundam)
The son of the second strongest man in the kingdom, after last year's events at the tournament and the attack of the principality he has questioned different aspects of his life.

Darius von Norden (similar to Miyamura Toranosuke from
Yamada-kun to Nananin no Majo)
Third prince of the overthrown Norden Kingdom.
For such a young age he is called as the young promise of warriors.
Like Rei his face is terrifying, but in a different sense.

 

Angelique Bartolt (similar to Eldridge of Azur Lane)
The youngest daughter of the Bartolt family.
She enjoys walks and eating cookies.
She is mentioned as having a secret power to manipulate wild animals.

Others:
Klyde Bartolt (similar to Kotomine Kirei from Fate/stay night)
The secret boss of the game, a manipulative man who plays dirty to achieve his goal.
He has a strange relationship with the number six to the point that his beard and eyebrows are ultimately shaped like a six.

Gilliam von Brune (similar to King Helmut of Hachinan tte, Sore wa Nai Deshou!)
The king of the Brune Kingdom, in the game he was a minor character with barely a silhouette.
He mentions that thanks to Rei his stress has increased so much that his gray hairs turn whiter than they already are.

 

Olga von Brune (similar to Teresa of Claymore)
The only sentimental partner of the king as the queen, mother of Elicia and Sigurd.
She wants her children to be happy and not political tools.
She prevented her husband from having mistresses out of jealousy.

Maximillian Redblade (similar to Captain of the Black Scripture from Overlord)
One of the game's characters and ally of the protagonist, the villain Reidel's cousin.
A boy who wants to bring his family forward and close the cycle of hatred between the ducal family and the royal family, but thanks to Kurono changing Reidel that won't happen.

 

Heinrich Bartolt (similar to Katsuragi Kōhei from Classroom of the Elite)
The heir to the Bartolt family. Unlike his younger brother, he believes that strength is all that matters.
He can read and write only because of his father's obligation.

 

Ulrich Bartolt (similar to Decim from Death Parade)
The second son of Klyde, he considers that intelligent people deserve and should be in command in any government or institution, he also thinks that those with low intellectual level should serve him since he is very intelligent.

 

Tubalcain Leto Gabino (similar to Bartholomew Roberts from Fate/Grand Order)
The fourth prince of the desert kingdom, a young man who dreams of the crown as he considers himself the most suitable for the throne.

 

Regnas Arkin (similar to Setanta Macness from The World's Finest Assassin)
Self proclaimed as the invincible super man, king of the barbarians who is working under the cult with the name Berserker.

 

Chimera Ixaba (similar to Kafka Hibino Kaiju form Kaiju No. 8)
An experiment created by the republic, called "the future of war".

Attention to a certain character that I won't say, he is important for the plot.

0