Ep.4: Chapter 11: Red Tag
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"That's right! The rule is the rule." The one who spoke was the guy that I encountered in the hallway while I was going to the classroom earlier. The guy that the class president called Basileus. Looking at him now, he has a chilling villain vibe.

They are here. All of the guys whom the students around here called the Seven Leaders. The seven guys sitting around me in the classroom. Of course, when I say they are all here, that Theos guy who saved me earlier is also present.

He looks furious as he stared at those women. Maybe, I was wrong about him having no facial emotion after all.

I've seen the eyes of these women in front of me widen. I've traced panic on their faces as well. It was vivid that fear was feeding that panic on them. It was eating them now. I believe they recognized whose voice was emerged. They knew whose presence they are meant to expect to catch lingering around after hearing that voice.

I bet no one among them has expected to find anyone from these seven individuals in this place. If it was not normal for them to see these guys here, it will be very surprising to see them here but as for me who just moved here and having my very first day, it would be something that I couldn't notice if I did not discover from these women that they are not taking their lunch here.

The seven guys that they call the seven leaders walked towards where I was standing.

I don't want to assume that they are here to defend me because until now I don't have an idea why are they showing kindness to me or what is the reason behind that kindness but what are they here for? They are not eating here so they are not supposed to be here, aren't they? I don't want to assume that they have the intention to defend me but I could assume that this was the first time they have gone astray here seeing how people around us react by witnessing their presence.

"Well, she can make this pass but lucky you that we are here to make sure this won't just pass." One of the guys from the seven said. He has an Asian-American look. His lips have a mischievous smile but his eyes are telling something dreadful.

"We sure can't make this pass. Three examples earlier were not enough, I guess." The one who spoke was also from the seven. He seemed to be a guy who came from an anime. The way he looks was like he comes from the imagination of a sketcher. Well, I should say, not only this guy but all of them.

That means they are all aware of what happened earlier morning. I did not see them around. Maybe, the Theos guy has conveyed what happened.

"You guys must've known very well that intruding on our property is a crime and might end your lives but you still do what you feel doing." Said by someone from these seven, too. He has clear white skin. The kind of narrow eyes he has made him look acrimonious but all the features on his face were blending perfectly together. All of his features exist to make him look perfect.

"And we can always have our lunch here anytime, anyway!" The guy who spoke has the opposite kind of eyes that the other one I described earlier has. His eyes are gentle and all his features are cooperating with them. It will give someone the impression that he is a gentleman, a good guy who won't ever break your heart.

"Hey you, the lady at the counter, I would like to order hot chocolate for each of these ladies and because we're angels and we're too kind, it'll be our treat. Make it quick. These people deserve to get what they earned." Basileus called out, looking at the lady at the counter who is taking students' orders, then he sheds his long stares of boredom at the women in front of us.

"No, please-"

"Uh, uh, uh! Don't talk. I know what I'm about to hear." One of the women was starting to talk but Basileus interrupted it in that way.

It was followed by hoots of laughter by the students.

"The order is ready, sir." The cashier at the counter called out a minute later that Basileus has ordered.

"Good. Give one each of them." He commanded.

"Yes, sir." The lady was supposed to go out of the counter to obey what he has directed her but the students around offered help.

Everyone seemed to want to help and somehow give a contribution or be involved in the scene. That's why giving each of the women the hot chocolate drink did not take too long.

People around here seemed to be good around these seven guys that are all still mysterious to me. They all have eager expressions while their eyes are fastened hard at the scene, do not want to take their eye off it, and do not want to skip anything. Like all of them want to see everything that is going to happen.

It seemed like these seven guys have that kind of power over these people that I couldn't understand. Having a member who is the owner of the school could not be the reason alone. It doesn't justify things to me.

"Now do it."

I did not understand what the man wanted these women to do but even if I saw it clearly that the fear is drowning these ladies, there was nothing I saw them do.

I heard Basileus giggle. I looked at him and he was nodding as he smiles like there is something funny.

"Alright. We won't force you. In that case, you chose to make me choose for you."

"N-no. We will d-do it." The woman in the middle uttered.

I saw reluctance on their faces as their hands holding the hot drinks move upward. A scant moment later, the hot chocolate in the cups was dripping down their heads. I got dazed by witnessing all this.

"That's good. But sad to say, it's too late." A devilish smile emerged on his lips then he shrugged. "You all know that I don't usually give a chance."

"W-w-what? B-but-"

"You're fully aware that the rule is the rule, right?" He asked them.

"Please Jeon, let us go. You owed us a lot. You shouldn't treat us like this! Without our parents' companies' products, your companies can not operate!" One of the women started to whine.

Something I heard slammed my chest. A very familiar name that I heard caught my attention. Jeon. Why did this woman call him Jeon? I thought his name was Basileus. That made me confused. It's given me a thought that is quite far from my imagination but I refused to overthink it.

The seven guys who are around me mocked in disbelief at what they heard from the woman. That was the moment when a sound of ridicule started to pop up from our surroundings and it grows while it lingers.

"You ladies, love to go against the rules, aren't you? So that's the reason why all of you are here, bitching like you're the bosses. But let me ask you this. Are you sure about that?" He asked, then the crowd became louder.

Should I learn about the rules that they've been bringing up, so I wouldn't get punished like this?

"Oh, man! I swear! This one right here is the funniest lady I've ever met in my whole life!" The guy beside Basileus who has acrimonious eyes avowed snickering.

I heard everybody around was still in the mood of poking at it as well. I think the ridicule from these seven guys was what propels everyone else around snicker, too. It's like a signal for them that they could do it.

"These people around you, they know their place, but it seems that you women don't. You should learn to know yours, too. Can someone enlighten these ridiculous brats right here? Someone smart enough to deal with empty-headed ones please?" Basileus has a mock smile as he razzed those women for looking for somebody to explain things to them.

I have no clue about what are these people around me talking about but I kept my ears and mind open and working. I'd better do so, so I won't miss something just in case I hear some details that I'm groping for.

"I think I can do it!" A woman from the crowd entered the scene. She is smiling like a nice person.

"Do it." Signaled by Basileus.

The woman from the crowd that just joined us turned to face the women.

"So, basically, you are all poor stupid apes before you entered this school, and now you are all still stupid apes but not poor anymore. You gained success with the help of the Seven Leaders. The successes that you are rejoicing at this moment were all because of them! You have owed them your lives, girls! They owe you nothing because you are all nothing compared to them! Don't just come to school, girls. Study! We have brains for a reason! Make it work. Use it!" Scoffed the woman.

Then, a chortle from the students began to occupy the whole place.

"Well said." Complemented by Basileus who I noticed handling the present situation.

"Thank you, Basileus. It was my pleasure." A sweet smile painted on the woman's face.

"Good thing, I have all of these tags ready." I saw him pulling something out of his pants pocket.

It was red tags.

He separated one from a couple of tags he has in his hands and then, drop it to the ground.

"You don't know how to value the things you are showering in right now. Might as well take it back from you."

The women slumped on the floor like their legs became jelly. I saw and hear them begging. It was like begging for their lives but everyone only kept snickering and sneering at them.

"Let the game begin." He playfully declared. It was set as a notice to the students to bully those women physically.

I averted my eyes to the sight of them. I couldn't take the actions of violence.

"You, Jelaine. Follow us." I heard Basileus say which immediately captured my attention so I span my head to look at him.

He called my name. He knows me.

No. They know me.

-----

Author's Note:

Hi guys! Please support me on my Patreon account. I'll appreciate it. After the release of chapter 15, I will keep updating the story on Patreon already. I hope you check me out there.

0