Chapter 137
522 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Why?" asked Xiao Naihe.

 

He had experienced two lives and was good mind reader, but he had no idea why this innate devil was willing to send this brilliant kung fu manual to him. Xiao Naihe could took the Yin Yang kung fu and left if he want, and the innate devil was unable to stop him.

 

The innate devil said with a smile, "If I want to make a deal with you, I have to show some sincerity first, do I?"

 

"Although this Yin Yang kung fu is a brilliant immortal-level manual, it is useless to you. It is a pity that both you and I are not Yin -Yang constitution. It is not necessary a good thing to own this secret manual, because it may incur a fatal disaster to you. " Xiao Naihe was very clear about this point.

 

This kind of secret book was a white elephant to Xiao Naihe for he cannot use it to cultivate, and he just can read it for reference.

 

"But you also know that this kind of skill has a very rare reference value to any cultivators who even though are not the Yin-Yang constitution." The innate devil smiled again.

 

Qin'er pretended to have understood what they were talking about, but her mind was filled with questions. She was also in the Sky Spirit Realm, and had worked in the Sky Flag Organization for several years, thus she had been exposed to many secrets on the continent.

 

Xiao Naihe was just an ordinary son of secular aristocratic family in the capital city, unknown to the public, but she sensed that he was as mysterious as the Sky Flag Organization.

 

Qin'er did not know what was Yin -Yang kung fu, but Xiao Naihe did. Both of them were in the Sky Spirit Realm, but there was a huge gap in their knowledge, thus she nearly went bonkers with frustration.

 

"This guy must be a freak." Qin'er comforted herself in her heart.

 

Xiao Naihe did not know what Qin'er was thinking. He looked at the red pearl in his hand with a calm look and said indifferently, "You want me to shatter the fetters on your body and let you go, don't you?"

 

"You bet. Then do you want to know where the immortal's cave is?" The innate devil tried to persuade the young man.

 

"Yes, I do. But I think it is not a good idea to make a deal with the devil." answered Xiao Naihe.

 

"Haha, I have been tortured for ten years, and my immortal body was broken, and spiritual power destroyed. Physically, I am a total wreck. Even a cultivator in the Post-celestial Spirit Realm was able to kill me easily now, do you still worry about that I will hurt you?" The innate devil laughed.

 

Xiao Naihe didn't believe the innate devil's words for he knew well that when people stuck in despair, they would try to attain their end by hook or by crook.

 

However, this time Xiao Naihe decided to take a gamble.

 

"Very well. You're gonna help me remove the three black sticks which shackle my body. I don't know where that half-immortal get these magic tools, and they can imprison the action of my immortal body. My meridians have been burned down, even if I am free, I am unable to cause any lethal effect to you. After the black sticks are pulled out, it will take me at least 12 hours to move. Even if I want to strike you, I believe you will be long gone. " The innate devil said.

 

Qin'er glanced at Xiao Naihe. Now she was totally captured by Xiao's brilliant power and charm, thus taking him as the decision-maker.

 

"What do you say, Xiao Naihe? Do you think his words are true or not? " Qin'er said to the young man.

 

"It should be true. In such circumstances, he has no reason to deceive us. I can see his immortal body is indeed broken by Murong Fengjian's brutal means, and his gold core is useless now. If these three black sticks are pulled out, his body will be released, but it should take him some time to restore the ability to move." Xiao Naihe replied.

 

 

0