Chapter 240
441 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

All of a suden, Li Peilan uttered, Younger Brother, you are so lucky! I already know about the crystal stone quarry! Master is going to give 20% of the products to you! If I have so many crystal stone, I will definitely buy many natural materials outside to refine fifth-level pills!

Xiao Naihe responded with a laugh, What do you want to buy If I can afford, I can buy them for you!

Really Blue lights flashed over her eyes, but it slowly dimmed, Forget about it! I'm unlucky on the alchemy. Perhaps your crystal stones are not enough for me.

Her words warned him, and he dared no to talk about this topic again.

What are you going to the Baicao Hall for, Younger Brother I heard that you and the Elder Yang had a conflict not long ago, so will you be in trouble today

he replied coolly, No worries! I'm not looking for troubles, but for alchemy.

Alchemy She was shocked, looking at him with a skeptical look, You know alchemy How old are you

Seventeen! The present Xiao Naihe was now only 17 years old.

Seventeenth Then I don't believe you know alchemy.

You are not older too much than me, Senior Sister! And since you can refine pills, why can't me After we arrived at the Baicao Hall, you will know.

He mused for a while, then asked, Is it the rule that only members of the hall have the right to refine pills

No, but the others should pay crystal stones.

He nodded. They arrived at the Baicao Hall soon.

The reception disciple had already been changed. He seemed to not know Xiao Naihe.

But this new reception disciple was very familiar with Li Peilan, for she had already destroyed a lot of refining ding here.

You are not a member of the Baicao Hall, so I have to charge you. What do you want to use for mortgage

Crystal stones! There were 1.5 million lower crystal stones left with Xiao Naihe, which should be enough.

The disciple glanced at him and replied aloof, That's a medium crystal stone.

A medium crystal stone Xiao Naihe was somewhat surprised at the price, which was almost all he had.

He took out a million lower crystal stones from his storage bag, and placed them in front of the disciple.

The disciple casted a glance at them with a nod, Alright, your room is over there.

Receiving the room key, he went straight to his refining room. But when Li Peilan saw such a large plenty of crystal stones on the table, her eyes glowed.

Younger Brother, you are so rich! Li Peilan whispered.

Xiao Naihe revealed a smile, You too, Senior Sister! You have paid for so many dings! You are richer than me!

Don't talk about this anymore! Younger Brother, what kind of pill are you going to refine Do you need my help Li Peilan still didn't believe that Xiao Naihe knew alchemy.

Xiao Naihe shook his head, Thank you, Senior Sister! But no need! I just want to refine a common pill, and it is easy.

Finishing speaking, he entered his refining room. 

0