Chapter 241
414 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Xiao Naihe took out the body of the fourth-level Python from his storage bag, and shank it into one-tenth though the Ruyi method.

"It's time to take out its blood." The body and blood of the fourth-level Python couldn't be refining at the same time, otherwise the effect would get worse.

With a flash, the body of the Python turned into a blue smoke and broke into the refining ding. There were three beams of white smoke also, and Xiao Naihe knew they were the immortal spirit of the Dragon and Phoenix Delivery Plate.

"Although I can't get the Gold Body Pellet of Fan Jingyin, but I can refine one with the fourth-level Python, and I will open seventy-two internal circulations with the help of the pellet."

He closed his eyes, starting to recite the alchemy formula.

After the refining ding continued to absorb the body of the Python, Xiao Naihe urged the firewood, and after six-hour concentrating refining, the ding suddenly flicked.

Xiao Naihe threw the blood in his hand into the ding with a low cry.

"Buzz!" The refining ding tended to silence, and Xiao Naihe got relived, sitting down on the ground, beginning to cultivate.

Alchemy was a technical activity, though not difficult, but required absolute patience. 

When he was the celestial devil Bei Nanyi, he had spent two years to refine his first pill.

So now, refusing to waste time, he calmed himself down and waited for the result of the refining while cultivating.

In a twinkling of an eye, he had been in the refining room for ten days. Bringing food with him, he was not hungry at all.

During this time, he combed everything he had done in the Mountain Rosy Clouds to firm his foundation. 

............

Li Peilan got out from her own refining room before Xiao Naihe. This time, the infortune didn't come to her, and she was successful in refining a fourth-level pill.

Holding the pill in her hand like holding a baby, she revealed a happy smile. She walked out of the refining room with ecstasy, which attracted the attention of the reception disciple who was shocked by Li Peilan's success this time.

She intended to leave, but suddenly thought of Xiao Naihe, "I almost forgot that the younger brother is coming with me. Has he come out yet? He should have."

When the reception disciple was still in surprise, Li Peilan walked to him and asked if Xiao Naihe had come out or not.

"No, that room is still closed, so he must have been in it!" The disciple knew what had happened to the former reception disciple, so he talked to Li Peilan in a harmonious manner.

Just as Li Peilan was about to say something, suddenly a sigh emerged in the Baicao Hall. 

"He? Why does he come?"

The last time that Cheng Wendao came to the Baicao Hall was six months ago, but Li Peilan didn't forget him.

Speaking of Cheng Wendao, he was a disciple of the Danzheng Peak, with the similar cultivation base to Li Peilan, and both of them One thing like Li Peilan is that both of them enjoyed alchemy.

But the difference between them was that Cheng Wendao was a lucky one who gained an immortal sword in the Sword Tomb. As for the alchemy, Cheng Wendao could refine a pill even with some ordinary materials, which made Li Peilan envious. 

Cheng Wendao was three years older than Li Peilan, and they had started a feud long long ago, because the former liked to ridicule Li Peilan with her refining failures.

"Li Peilan, you are here too? Explosion again?" As soon as Cheng Wendao entered the Baicao Hall, he noticed Li Peilan, and satirized her.

"Don't be arrogant. I got success this time! And if I don't remember wrongly, every time I succeed, somebody will fail! Ha ha!" Li Peilan revealed a cold smile.

Cheng Wendao gave a slight glimpse, and his eyes suddenly became cold.

0