Chapter 242
416 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Humph! I'm lucky in alchemy! Even my master said that I would definitely be the first person in the Baicao Hall. You are too far behind me!" Cheng Wendao snorted, then turned to the reception disciple, "Get a refining room prepared! I'm going to refine."

The disciple quickly opened the roster and gave it to Cheng Wendao.

Cheng Wendao turned to the last page, and when he found the room he used to refine with was occupied, his face changed.

"What happened? This room is mine! Why was it occupied?"

The disciple answered in fear, "Senior Brother, it was already occupied ten days ago."

"Tell him to leave immediately. It has always been mine! Its decoration has a synergistic effect on my alchemy."

The disciple was vexatious, "Senior brother... you haven't come for half a year, and the elders can't keep it for you for a long time, so..."

"I don't want your explanation! I just want this room!" Cheng Wendao took a scowl at the disciple.

The disciple was sweating, "Senior brother, that person has been in it for ten days, and he must come out soon! Please wait for a while, okay? Or I can arrange another big one for you!"

"Who is inside?" Cheng Wendao asked for a subconscious.

Li Peilan answered, before the disciple, "My Younger Brother! What? Dare you have the nerve to make trouble here?"

"I heard that your Danyue Peak had accepted a male disciple at the examination. It turned out to be a disciple who knows alchemy. Why you give room to such a Sky-Spirit-Realm one to waste time?! Ask him to leave!"

After that, Cheng Wendao began to walk to Xiao Naihe's room, intending to open the door. Li Peilan stopped and sneered, "Cheng Wendao, let me warn you! If you dare to open it, you will definitely be punished since so many things had happened these days!"

Her words stunned Cheng Wendao. He had been cultivating in his room in the Danzheng Peak for a long time to study the Pill Bible, and did not know what happened during that period of time. He looked at the reception disciple.

The disciple attached to the ear of Cheng Wendao. Then Cheng Wendao's face changed, but in the end he sneered, "Your Danyue disciples are really bold, even daring to calculate the Elder Yang! But unfortunately I am not t Yang Wusi, I am not afraid of you!"

"Cheng Wendao, I will tell you the last time! Don't make me angry, otherwise I will let you to know my strength!" Li Peilan bit her teeth, and ready to start a fight.

Just as they two were deadlocked, two figures appeared, one was the Elder Liang and the other Yang Wusi.

Yang Wusi had heard the words of Cheng Wendao just now. But the latter was the alchemy genius of the Danzheng Peak, so he dared not to refute it.

As for the Elder Liang, he was a member of the Danzheng Peak too, naturally, he would not blame Cheng Wendao for the latter's arrogance.

0