Chapter 243
449 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yang Wusi took a look at Cheng Wendao and Li Peilan, "You two are both the members of our Baicao Hall, and why arouse so much trouble for a refining room?"

Seeing Yang Wusi, Cheng Wendao put away his temper, saying, "Elder, the room is my special room, and why was it occupied by other disciple? A Danyue disciple!"

"Why can't the Danyue disciple use it? What do you mean by this? When it became your special room?" Irritated, Li Peilan blurted out.

The Elder Liang replied slowly after a caugh, "This room is indeed not special for Wendao. But I have seen your younger brother. He is indeed at the Sky Spirit Realm now. Reasonably, he should come out early. But now ten days have passed, which is somewhat abnormal. We'd better to see if he has something wrong!"

The Elder Liang and Cheng Wendao were both of the Danzheng Peak. He was also embarrassed to be too biased to favor a his Danzheng disciple, so he found a suitable reason to explore the truth.

Li Peilan did not see through his mind, and became a little worried.

The room Xiao Naihe was in was at the north. Cheng Wendao said that the location of the room was suitable for his alchemy. In fact, it was true, because every time he changed to another room, his mind couldn't be concentrated, which would lead to a decline in the quality of the pill.

Later, the Elder Liang also said that this room was located in the Blue Dragon north, suitable for Cheng Wendao's alchemy.

Yang Wusi knocked at the door, "Xiao Naihe, are you inside?" He had already been very clear about Xiao Naihe, including the latter's name.

Unfortunately, there was no response in the door. Yang Wusi casted a look at the Elder Liang.

"Strange! He must in it! He hasn't come out for ten days. Did he die inside?" Although dying of alchemy was not common, it had happened in the Mountain Rosy Clouds before.

This time, Li Peilan did not pick the words of others, but looked worried instead.

"You step aside, and let me open the door."

A disciple at the Sky Spirit Realm had been in the refining room for ten days, which was so weird. The Elder Liang and Yang Wusi were also worried that Xiao Naihe died in the room, in this case, they should be responsible for his death.

But just as Li Peilan was about to push the door, suddenly the door opened itself and a fresh smell of pill came out!

"You finished? What kind of pill is it?"

"Amazing! Is it the Qi Recovering Pellet? Or the Zhenyuan Pellet or the Purifying Pill?" Yang Wusi smelled this smell, subconsciously speaking out a series of names. He did not notice that these pills were all of fourth-level.

When Li Peilan and Cheng Wendao smelled the pill, they were immediately shocked. It must have been a success, only in this case, would such a fresh smell emerge.

0