Chapter 244
1.1k 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Attracted by the flavor of the pill, the Elder Liang and the others broke into the refining room, which surprised Xiao Naihe, and he immediately received the Gold Body Pill in his storage bag.

"Senior Sister? Elders?" He wrinkled his brows. 

Cheng Wendao stared at Xiao Naihe, asking hurriedly, "Little kid, what kind of pill are you refining? Let me have a see!"

Xiao Naihe said aloof, "It seems none of your business! But why you all come in?"

Cheng Wendao's face got gloomy, staring at the refining ding behind Xiao Naihe, from which a puff of flavor released out.

It smelled unordinary, so was the pill!

Curiosity overwhelmed Chen Wendao, but he didn't know how to answer Xiao Naihe's question.

"Well!" At this moment, the Elder Liang cleared his throat while gazing at Xiao Naihe, replying seriously, "Xiao Naihe, you have been in this room for ten days and considering your little cultivation base, we are worried that you may be in dangers!"

"I failed the first two times, so it took me a little long. Thank you for your concerns, elder!"

"That's it!" The Elder Liang paused for a second, then continued, "I can feel the uniqueness of the pill as well. What's it?"

Unexpectedly, the Elder Liang was curious about the pill, Xiao Naihe sighed softly, "It's the Pigu Pellet, just a third-level one!"

Pigu Pellet? The Elder Liang and Yang Wusi turned to each other and carefully searched their minds for the pill, but found that they had never heard of it.

Seeing through them, Xiao Naihe added, "It is passed down by my ancestors. You must haven't heard of it!"

The Family Xiao had already gone collapse, only Xiao Naihe left alive, so no one could disclose Xiao Naihe's lie.

Since Xiao Naihe was a disciple of the Danyue Peak, The Elder Liang, of the Danzheng Peak, didn't press Xiao Naihe about the pill.

"Senior Sister, I have finished refining successful. How about you?"

"Me too."

"Then let's go back to the peak." Xiao Naihe bowed to the Elder Liang, saying, "Elder Liang, we are going to leave!" He deliberately ignored Yang Wusi, which almost irritated the latter.

So, after Xiao Naihe and Li Peilan left, Yang Wusi immediately pointed at their disappearing back, blaming, "Such impolite disciples!"

"Cheng Wendao, you can use this room now."

How could Cheng Wendao have the mood to be in alchemy now! He replied angrily, "I'm not in the mood now! Humph, I must know what's the Pigu Pellet!"

Then, he hurriedly rushed out to catch up with Xiao Naihe.

Yang Wusi's face got gloomier, he snorting, "Look at them! The disciples are all impious now!"

"Forget about it! Don't care so much with them young people."

............

After half an hour, Xiao Naihe and Li Peilan had already walked down the peak of the Baicao Hall. Li Peilan was also curious about Xiao Naihe's pill, but she held it back all the way in case that Xiao Naihe would be angry.

However, at present, she could help but screamed out, "Younger Brother, could you please show me the Pigu Pellet! I'm really curious!"

"Alright!"

Xiao Naihe took out the Gold Body Pellet, and a puff of fragrance came out.

The pill was bloody-red. As looking closer, Li Peilan became more and more amazed.

"It is strange! It doesn't look like a third-level pill, but like a fourth-level one! But how can you refine such a pill based on four cultivation base?"

If Li Peilan got to know that it was not the Pigu Pellet, but the Gold Body Pellet which combined the blood of the Python, she must be shocked.

"Someone's coming!" Xiao Naihe received the pill again. 

Li Peilan turned around, and when she found the approaching person was Cheng Wendao, her voice instantly became cold, "Cheng Wendao, why are you following us?"

Cheng Wendao ignored Li Peilan, but turned to Xiao Naihe, "What can I do to let you tell me the recipe of the Pigu Pellet?"

"Cheng Wendao, are you crazy?!" Li Peilan shouted.

0