Chapter: 2
417 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Watching television in all boredom, after deciding something in my head, I finally decided to leave the sofa and go outside.

—Yaaaawwwwnnnn.

Sunlight welcomed me as I exited my house. It was truly bright and annoying to the point I had to cover my eyes with my palm.

"I wonder what I should do today."

Unbeknownst to me, I spoke a word without thinking much as I stared into the deep burning sun.

Actually, I rarely go outside unlike other teens, so I didn't even know why I left my room in the first place and went outside. I just felt like all of the sudden going somewhere, so I left my room still wearing my sleeping clothes standing still like a soldier.

And once again,

"Now what?"

I scanned my surroundings with boredom and sighed as all I wished.

I really had nothing to do so without thinking further, I started walking straight the line, unbeknownst to where my legs were taking me.

And when my legs came to halt and I stopped walking forward, before I knew it I stopped at the place I always hated to see.

"How did I end up coming here?"

My old school.

To tell you my story, I'll put it in short.

I dropped out in highschool from being always bullied and used as a shuttle by my classmates and seniors from way back. I even thought of committing sucide back in the days just to escape from them, luckily after I dropped out they left me on my own accord. That's why I find it weird. I find it weird that I ended up coming here again.

Now that I think about it, my school life was boring. I had no friends. Bullied everyday. Had bad grades and bad in everything.

The reason why I'm back here again must be because I want to remember those memories I always wanted to run away to.

I tried to hold it in, but in the end some tears still flowed down from the corner of my eyes.

I wiped it away and turned my back from the school. And then, like I always do, I marched forward. I marched forward with eyes without a future.

And that's when….

My whole world shook.

No, to say it bluntly, the entire world shook and shuddered.

And suddenly, a blackhole underneath my feets showed up. The skies darken, and I was sucked into the blackhole underneath.

Sucked into the nothingness.

And when I woke up, I was in a totally different world. In a same body, laid on an altar being surrounded by mysterious men and women wearing black robes whom what you may call occult members, and they're all calling me with a different name.

At the same time, they're worshiping me as a king. Hailing me high and worthy.

"The kings of demons from the myth!! The king of destruction, the immortal demon king, has been revived!!"

****

"Weeeehoooooooiii!!"

Falling out from the sky, Antasya came out from a portal that appeared out of nowhere in the sky, in a third floor high apartment.

Even so, Antasya was dead calm. He was confident with his body that he had no worries that even if he falls down the ground, he'll receive no damage at all; however, that was his wrong choice.

Antasya ended up falling on the rooftop of the third floor apartment and almost broke his other arm after guarding himself out of instinct.

"Guaaak!"

And after that, his feets slipped down the rooftop and he ended up falling from the third floor to the ground, ultimately screaming atop of his lungs but at the end of the day, ended up losing consciousness from the fall and being hurt so badly to the point his whole body was bleeding like he never experienced before.

That fall brought him into a coma.

And when he woke up, he woke up in a totally alienated place. He woke up in a hospital, unable to move a muscle, full of bandage and blankly staring at the sky on the window until he was finally able to recover his consciousness.

Antasya recovered his sane mind and screamed atop of his lungs again.

"I'm baaaaaaacccckkk!!!"

He was finally able to return.

After spending hundreds, thousands, millions of years in the world he was thrown into. He was finally able to return to his original world.

No one can picture how happy he was right now, until….

Antasya stared at his body.

He was full of bandages like a mummy.

When he tries to move a muscle, it doesn't even listen to what it says.

The door to his room opens, and a person wearing the clothes of a doctor walks in. Weirdly, Antasya still remembered what those clothes were.

"I am really….. Back!!! Whoooooouuuuuhuooooooo!!"

They were clothes from his original world, Earth.

The doctor, so shocked to see him even screaming, closed the door immediately and left. And when he returned, he brought a surprise to Antasya.

Antasya stared at the people beside the doctor. It was the faces of persons he'll never forget and swore to never forget even after a hundred years or millions has passed. It was the face of his mother and father.

Before he knew it, tears started flowing down from his eyes.

Antasya tried to find the words he wanted to say, but before he could, the said person he's staring at, dashed at him and embraced him tight with a cuddle.

His father cried, still keeping a stoic expression on his face. It was like how Antasya remembered him. Still chad no matter what situation came. And just like his father, his mother was crying from joy while hugging his head and petting him.

She whispered to his ears softly as he embraced him tight even more.

"Welcome back, my boy….."

His father also went in sync and joined in.

"Glad to have you back, my son."

Antasya smiled and cried even more.

And for the very first time of his life, Antasya wailed so loud and pure. He was the happiest person in the world for him at the moment.

****

Antasya realized he was in a coma for 3 months after he asked the doctor that day how many days he had been in the hospital. It was pure luck he was able to survive from the fall with his body, according to the doctor.

As a result, in order to heal up his bones and muscles, he ended up staying at the hospital for 4 more months. 

Truth be told, he was more surprised about the fact that his family was able to pay for his 4 months of another stay. Because, from what he had seen, the hospital looks like an expensive one. Since they provide almost everything in the hospital, Antasya almost feels like he's staying as a guest in a 5 star hotel. And so, he swore to himself that once he got out from the hospital, he'll definitely pay them back in ten folds no matter what it takes.

17