Chapter: 3
342 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the day of Antasya's hospital release, he bid a short farewell to everyone while leaving the hospital and finally took a deep breath once he's outside and began stretching his body.

"Aaahh~~ that feels so good."

Earth. Until today, he still can't believe he has finally returned. 

He lost hope to return to Earth thousand years ago, but to think he could actually return home and there was a simple way to return.

"Dang, those shitty pillars of humanities! So they knew the way for me to return….! Why didn't they just tell me about it from the beginning!!"

It even took him a million years!! Million years!! Just for the humanity there to let him return home.

And unlike from another world, his body was a normal human body. He can feel a bit of his power from another world, but it was so little like a drop of water so he was at peace knowing he didn't have to use even a single percent of his left strength.

"Besides…."

There's no danger in the original world he remembers.

Antasya stared into the sky.

It was gray. Peaceful like he remembers, and calming whenever he looks at it.

That's when.

Swish!!

A person flying by its own passed by!

"W- what?!?!"

Antasya's brows arched up in shock, he couldn't believe what his eyes just saw.

And just to make him believe, a beautiful lady wearing a gothic dress passed by flying while her legs rested on a flying broom. It seems like she's heading somewhere.

She was flying normally as if it's normal, and nobody at the ground even cared when he looked around. It was as if it was pretty common for them, and not a rare view.

Antasya's legs weirdly shook for a seconds, before it gave up and his buttocks fell on the ground, baffled from such a sight before his very own eyes.

"Did I…. Gone to a totally different dimension of earth…!"

He's even having theories in his head right now.

And right after that moment.

A red ferrari arrived in front of him. What else is there for surprise?

Someone came out from the ferrari as both entraced from its roof and sides opened, and the person from the car reached up to him.

"What are you doing on the floor, my boy?"

"M- Mom….. Where did you borrow that car behind you…?"

Antasya's mom tilted her head to the side and stared at him blankly.

"What are you talking about..? It's our car."

"Eh? When did we become rich?"

Troubled, his mother scratched her head and led him to enter the car instead.

"Anyways, hop in for now. I'll explain everything once we get home."

Antasya followed what his mother said and as if it was normal, once he's seated inside, the ferrari started and they drove for so long. For a very long long road, and even passed by lots of cities, and when a city that is heavily guarded was finally on sight, his mother finally started to speak.

"I know you might still not be used to it, but just hang on. We're close."

"Groan…"

Antasya groaned in tiredness but even so, still listened to his mother as she continued to drive.

They entered the said city and after driving for another long run, the Ferrari stopped in front of the mansion. The mansion was so huge. The gate alone was like one of those from the great wall of china. Everywhere was also full of CCTVs and it was more heavily guarded than the city's guarding system.

"M- Mom…. Don't tell me…. Your job is stealing money from the rich and so you decided to bring me with you so you can use me as bait."

His mother stared dumbly at him for so long before giving him a tiring sigh.

"....My boy, sometimes overthinking is not a good thing," paused, she smiled and continued, "Behold! This is our current house!"

Antasya's eyes got even more tired. He was at least expecting to help them out and get rich once he left the hospital, but who would have thought that they're already rich enough. Not just rich enough, but someone who seemed to be at the level of a billionaire.

Before he knew it, Antasya muttered something to himself in depression.

"....Just why did I even return here?"

He felt like he's no longer needed actually.

"Did you say something, my lovely boy?"

"No, it's nothing…"

"If you say so."

At the end of her sentence, she left the car and stood in front of the giant wall. And then, she shouted. She shouted on top of her lungs.

"Open the door!! Can't you see my boy just returned! Open the door this instant or else I'll fire you all from your jobs!!"

Antasya was the most shocked of all. He didn't expect such a personality from his mother. He even thought maybe he really had returned to the wrong dimension of earth.

Shudder!

The ground shakes, and the giant wall slowly slides to the right to open a path. Once it's in a clear view of what's inside, Antasya was mesmerized by what he saw.

"I- Is this….. Heaven..?" 

It was full of different kinds of flowers everywhere. In the center was a fountain of an angel, and around it were ferrari of the same type as his mother was using.

On top of all. 

"Have I gone mad..?"

Antasya started to question his sanity. 

Their current home was more elegant and beautiful than those mansions from the world he was thrown into. In fact, it almost equaled his own castle.

"My boy, I know you're really happy right now about what you're seeing but we need to hurry inside. Your younger brother is waiting for you! He's been so excited this morning about meeting you!"

On the contrary, Antasya carried a deadpan expression.

(If he wants to visit me, he could've just visited me in the hospital!)

Tears almost fell from the corner of his eyes.

17