Chapter: 4
347 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Antasya recalled those bitter days he spent during his time in another world while staring at the comfortable mansion his family's currently living in. Out of nowhere, he felt a raging hatred deep in his heart.

(So they've been living like a millionaire while I was gone and spending my time in another world full of suffering!!)

Tears tried to fall down from the corner of his eyes once again.

Once that matter was over, his mother started to speak. Her cheeks were flushed, and it was easy to tell she's really happy.

"Let's go in now, my boy!"

Antasya no longer said anything and soon enough, they stepped down from the car and got in front of a large door.

Still, it was a beautiful sight for Antasya. No matter how many times he looked around, everything was truly beautiful. He even thought to himself 'just where the hell they got the money to make all of this'. Though, he doesn't dare to question it. He really wanted to know how they brought the mansion and got to this beautiful place.

Thereafter, his mother took the lead and opened the large door in front of them.

And as it slowly opened, faces of persons he'd been longing to see came to surface.

They were all gathered together to welcome his return!

"Welcome back, son!"

"Weeeelcoome bacck!! Brother!!"

"What took you so long to return, older brother."

"Welcome home, young master!" 

His dear father. Mei, his adorable younger sister. And lastly, his younger brother wearing a cold deadpan expression. Also to add on, there were maids that were currently cheering on his return even though he never met them before in his entire millions years of living.

Antasya didn't take his time and dashed to embrace them for a hug. And of course, they didn't dodge it nor avoid it. Instead, they even caught him in their arms.

And for no actual reason, the maids around all started crying. It's not like there's someone who died or something, so why are they crying? Antasya felt weird about it but it's not like he can do anything about it nor ask them why they are crying.

The welcoming party started and they all started having a feast. For the very first time in the million years of living his life, Antasya wore a delighted smile like never before.

****

"So after I disappeared, dungeons started coming out of nowhere and humanity grew supernatural abilities to fight them, and now you're telling me every one of you all gained supernatural abilities and became the heroes of humanity…?"

"As expected from my son, quick wit as always!"

"....And I actually went missing 4 years ago, until you found out recently about me in an accident months ago, almost got end up dead from commiting a suicide..?"

"Honey, I know you've lived a hard life over the years we couldn't find you…. We never stopped looking for you even for a day from way back! But it's fine now since you're here right in front of us! We'll be all together again!"

Antasya's mother tried to comfort him in all joy.

On the contrary, Antasya was deeply mad.

(I've never gone mad after I've gone missing though!)

Well, he did really get thrown into some new place. Like a totally even different world. But to even think he'd gone crazy! That's the worst thing they can think of.

Baffled, Antasya arranges everything inside his head to the right place and points his pointing finger to his father before recalling what they told him before.

"....So, errrr, you're—??"

"Necromancer."

"Ah…. Yes…. So your ability is to control dead skeletons and make them your own allies?"

"What are you saying son? Of course my ability is to summon monsters from my cards."

Antasya's father took something out from his pocket and showed him lots of cards with monsters embedded on it as an art.

Wait— Ain't that basically, a summoner instead? Why is it called a necromancer?

Antasya wore a confused look as he pointed next to his mother.

"M- Mom…."

"Hrmmm?"

"H- How about you? What do they call you?"

His mother puffed up her shoulders as if proud about what she's about to say, and humbly started to speak.  

"They call me the flame witch! But well, I prefer to be called fire god though. Because flame witch ain't that good."

"....M- Mom…. Why are you called flame witch…?

"Ask your dad." She said with a deep smile.

And just like she told him, Antasya asked him the question, only to see him quiver and truly frightened.

"Dad…. Why is mom called flame witch..? Is it because she's good at controlling flames?"

"....That's one thing but the reason why she's called the flame witch….. I can't answer that one."

"O- Okay….."

His eyes were quivering. He could see he's truly frightened. 

Just what the hell is the meaning behind her flame witch nickname. Antasya was both curioused and frightened to know.

And to avoid knowing the meaning behind her nickname flame witch, Antasya asked his younger sister next.

"Mei Mei! How about you? What kind of abilities do you have?? Are you also a flame witch like mother?"

"Noooo! I'm not too violent— I mean, I can't use flame like mother!"

So that's the true meaning behind her flame witch!! Because she's too violent, she even gained the title flame witch, not a fire god.

"Besides! My abilities are pretty much simple?"

"Tell me about it, Mei Mei, I'm a bit curious to know!"

"Alrighty then! My abilities are—"

At the middle of her speech, the younger brother cut in.

"Super strength over every aspect. Basically, she's like a superhuman. Nothing special."

"Heeeeyy!! I'm still talking right here!!"

"Groan…. Can't you see I want to hurry and return to my room to play games. That's why I'm trying to end this shit as early as possible," paused, he glared at Antasya before continuing his speech, "In 4 years, he suddenly showed up with a memory only from 4 years ago. Now I'm really doubtful he's my older brother. Who knows, he could be just a spy from another country."

At the same time, the mother's job came, so their mother didn't take her leisure time to enjoy his welcoming return, instead got mad at the younger brother and started to lecture him.

"Kyle…. You better stop that right now!"

"Anyways, I'm going back to my room now. Have fun with your little celebration." And with that, Kyle went upstairs and never returned again until the party ended.

Antasya was brought to his new room his mother appointed him. She said since she'll be living with them, he should familiarize himself with the new place first. Though Antasya was feeling uncomfortable about staying, it's not like he had any other place to go.

16