Chapter: 5
483 5 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Antasya laid down his body on the bed in front of him and groaned.

"What am I supposed to do now! My whole family has superpowers!! We're even rich now and hailed as heroes!! Just what the hell am I supposed to do now!"

At this moment, Antasya felt like returning to this world ain't worth it.

"....Well, it's not like thinking about it over and over will do any better. At least, I'll get to live with my family, although they're superhumans now unlike me compared to the past."

Antasya stared to the ceiling. It had a luxury type of light, just like he expected.

"I thought I could at least be of any help. Although they're living a good life, it saddened me that I returned after millions of years for nothing. Like, literally nothing!"

Antasya stood up on the bed and started jumping, bouncing himself like a child.

"Aahh!! Screw it! Being so depressed isn't like me!— Oooof then once again, I almost destroyed a whole planet just because I was depressed that I couldn't return home so there's no blaming it."

Jumping off from the bed and landing on the floor, Antasya stretched his tired body and muttered something to himself.

"....Sniff, maaaaaan! I want to go out for a walk. I don't feel like sleeping right now since it'll make me even more depressed….."

Slowly, Antasya opened the door of his room and scanned everything around outside to see if anyone's still up.

Seeing that there's not even a soul out there, Antasya decided to step outside the room and slowly close the door.

And when he's about to look around again, Antasya heard a cold voice beside him. It almost freaked him out because the voice just came out of nowhere.

"Where are you heading off right now?? Didn't you just return after years of absence? Do you want father and mother to look for you again, attention whore brother?"

It was his younger brother who carried a cold stare, Kyle. It seemed like he truly hated him for real since there was a visible hatred in his eyes.

Antasya was already used to seeing those kinds of eyes so it didn't bother him one bit as he replied shortly, "I kinda want to go out for a walk but I'm a bit lost around. Can you help your poor brother?"

"Brother my ass, I only called you brother earlier because mother and father were there. Don't you even dare call my name again, you piece of shit."

"Whoa whoaa! At least speak in a proper language to your elders! Look, I know you hate me because I was gone for years, but it's not like I can do anything about it. I mean, I'm not perfect aren't I?"

"You thought I care about your disappearance?! Funny how you said that…."

Slowly, the temperature lowered a bit until it was so cold to even stand. 

Antasya realized it immediately and threw out his complaints.

"Argh! Why is it so cold now! Did someone turn the temperature too low!"

And next was, a voice so cold to even hear resounded beside him.

"Yes. I did."

Kyle's normally dark hair started to turn white and then, a sword made out of ice appeared out of nowhere in his hand. His eyes seemed like he's ready to kill someone right now anytime.

"You better be careful with your words now Antasya, because if you get me mad right now…. I— Might end up killing you."

Antasya knew it was his fault so he decided to give up this time and apologize.

"If I said something bad, sorry for that. Please, I just want to go out for a walk."

"You're not even scared even though I can strike you and kill you anytime by now. Do you have a death wish..?"

"Not like you'll do that to your brother anyways. I mean, where will you hide my body if so….," paused, Antasya continued with a wry smile etched on his face, "I've gone through much even worse than that, so that can't even be called a threat to me."

After hearing what he said, the temperature reverted back to normal and Kyle's hair also turned back to dark. The ice sword dissipated in the air as if nothing happened, and Kyle glared at Antasya for the very last time before telling him to come with him.

"Even if I tell you the way out, it's impossible for you to go out alone. Outside was heavily guarded so not even a rat can enter and leave so easily."

"Then what should I do…?"

"Follow me."

Kyle turned his back on him and walked into another direction. Antasya followed him for so long till they arrived in front of what seemed to be an elevator and stopped right in front of it.

"I- Impossible?! I- Is this…. An elevator?!"

"What? You've never seen one before?"

"No, I mean. Ain't they usually just can be seen in malls or something back in the days…?"

Kyle dumbly stared at him for so long with a deadpan expression.

"Are you dumb? We're living in a mansion, you think our house won't have elevators just like an ordinary household? You can't even compare our house to a mall. You gotta live in the present, not the past."

"I- Is that so…."

Well, it would be even more weird if they didn't have something like an elevator when they're living in a mansion anyways.

Antasya and Kyle entered the elevator, Kyle took the lead and pushed the button from the very bottom and after that, they awkwardly spent their time silently and waited till the elevator arrived at its destination.

And at the very bottom, as the elevator slowly opened its doorway, Antasya saw the scenery of what he'd seen before he got inside. There was a fountain with an angel in the middle at the distance and around were ferrari's of different colors and types. He knows he's finally outside the mansion. He's back from where he started before he met his family. Although he's only been in this place for a few minutes before, it still gave him a comfy feeling looking around his vicinity.

12