Chapter 3: His Yandere Ex (II)
12.5k 4 93
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“No!” Skylar turned his head away, shutting his eyes and hoped she would just go away. Eve only chuckled before she force-turned his head back and quickly forced her tongue inside his shocked mouth. His heart thumped in his chest. Goosebumps formed on his skin. She was making a mess inside his mouth, beating his tongue into submission, licking away at his teeth before trying to mark him as hers by letting her saliva flow down his throat.

White noise incessantly rang in his ears, blocking out the bigger sounds and honing on the minutia; the slide of her latex outfit over her shiftings, the sticky lapping sound of her tongue on his neck, an arm sliding down his shirt to grip onto a handful of his pert rear. Mind awashed with instinctual Omega pleasure, he released jerky breaths in order to hold back from crying.

"You can't do this to me. I didn't do anything to deserve this!"

He was going to be raped. He tried to call upon his ability, his tentacles materializing before they poofed out, canceled due to Eve’s abilities which only made him feel more despair. He remembered the rankings of the Hero Association and that even the lower ranks of top 10 were individually equal to a whole country. Eve was ranked number two.

He couldn't ask what she was intending to do, too scared that if he said anything she'd shove his head aside and bite into his bonding gland, tying him to her. Instead he stood still, allowing her what she wanted until her mouth was far enough away from his neck that he could move without risking his most sensitive area. It was agonizingly slow how long it took her to finally pass it, nose halting frequently. By the time she was on to new things he could feel the thick tip of her cock straining against her outfit. It uncomfortably rested on one of his thighs.

Skylar would have fought her, challenged an Alpha for his purity but luckily for him, Eve didn’t intend on going any further as her lips popped from his before sucking deep onto the sides of his neck, licking long and hard enough that she was fully scenting him - to assert her claim over the Omega and ward off any other side mutt that might pull at his hand. Pulling out her face from his neck, a manic smile laid happily on her face in contrast to his disgusted expression. She was going crazy over this boy.

I’ll be back,” Eve said with confidence. She snapped her fingers, making Skylar blink and then she was gone. He dropped onto the floor now that her powers weren’t hindering him, as he heaved, breathing in hard.

His tentacles arose from the floor - little shadowy tendrils nudging against his cheeks so as to comfort him and he suspected if they had a mouth, they’d tell him sweet lies so that he wouldn’t cry. A couple tears dropped from his eyes, cursing at everything in the world but mostly at why he had been presented as a dainty, little Omega.

Where did he go wrong? Why did Eve turn out like that? He never understood how his Alpha who had been so sweet and gentle, turned to this. . this arrogant, stereotypical Alpha that had been chastised and frowned upon many times in the political world.

Just then, the advertisement on his television finished, switching to an old interview of Eve popped up on his TV, giving a speech as to how she would save everyone and chivalrous crap to her clueless fans. He looked down at himself, seeing that his shirt was drenched with cold sweat and his room had been messed up. His phone buzzed.

(Breona) Hey, dumbass. Wanna hang out? Today, 11 o’ clock ;)

That brought a wry smile to his face. He sniffled, wiping the stray tear falling down his cheek and swallowed dryly. Trying to think positively like his mother told him, he tried to focus on his best friend. He looked at the time. Barely 10. Perfect. Needing the distraction, he sent her his reply.

(Skylar) Sure. Come pick me up?

(Breona) Aight

First of all, Skylar needed a bath. A long, warm one that would steal the hour away and hopefully calm him down enough to have a fun afternoon with his best friend. . .and also to come up with a cover up story because there was no way she wouldn’t notice the scent of an Alpha on him. Hopefully, she didn’t.

****

Breona totally noticed. She slammed her hands onto the table, attracting the attention of many other customers. “I’m going to fucking kill her.”

“Just sit down first,” Skylar looked around, seeing the multiple curious eyes peering at them.

Breona growled at them to look away and they did, listening to the strong Beta. Sitting down, she turned to focus on her best friend.

“Don’t be stupid, Bree,” Skylar told her. “She's ranked two on the H.A.”

“You forgot my ability?” Breona raised an eyebrow.

Skylar bit his lips. How could he forget? He sipped onto this cola, quietly observing her features. Breona was a beautiful, tall African-American woman going into a D-1 scholarship who looked every bit the stereotypical sporty, athletic girl - what with her toned arms, an eight pack and legs that ran for days. With skin like dark chocolate, a tall stature and sharp, almond eyes that demanded respect, she looked more Alpha than most Alphas he knew despite being a Beta.

She had used her intimidating stature to protect the little Omega ever since that one time in middle-school when he was getting bullied for being an Omega. Many times when the Alphas found out she was a Beta, they would resume their bullying on Skylar but many of those times as well, she taught them a lesson that she could be far more Alpha than any of them. Especially after she had awakened her ability. Sometimes, he was jealous of her talents but later learned to simply appreciate and grow proud that it was his best friend who had obtained the many gifts of God.

Growing up, there were many disparities between the two that made them eligible for a sitcom best friend duo - one of them being that he was the quiet, smart one and she was the athletic, tall one. Of course, it never did anything to cause friction in their friendship, instead making their relationship even stronger.

“Right, sorry,” Skylar averted his eyes. He knew that despite being a Beta, it was best to treat Breona like an Alpha. “But you get my point.”

“Well, what the fuck do you want me to do?” She yelled, bringing everyone’s attention to her again. “I’ve just been told that my best friend nearly got raped. By his ex, no less. What do you want me to do?”

“I don’t know. I’m just hoping she will calm down over the week,” Skylar said, biting onto his fries. Hanging out in Mac’Gonalds and munching on a double-set burger with fries was just something he needed for his current situation. 

Hopefully, the situation really will get better before then.

 


 

A huge thanks to my patrons, Philip Westfalt, Kyle Motonaga, BlindTactic, Jacub Olczyk, Fate Hydrax, YezFriend, TheHeFreak, Fiegotooto, The old cubic slime, tangents, Maaran Karunaharan, Robynhood 13, Fredrik Andersson, Freelance


Check out my patreon if you'd want to read the entire story----->https://www.patreon.com/Norobo

 
93