CHAPTER 3: Neighbor Widow
75 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Knocks Knocks

Nohel knocks on the door and today is National Independence Day so everyone gets a holiday. That's why Nohel was at home. Usually, he spent a lot of time at work, and Nohel was supposed to be studying for the Entrance exam of High School but he didn't get time or he didn't have any plans to enter High School because he would like to enter the work and gets the money. And didn't have any money to enter the High School. 

" Sister Ye! " I shout as I knock on the door. Compared to my door, this door has a little bit of security than my own door. The wooden door is quite looking durable and the clips look new. 

" Come in, Nohel" The door is opened and a sweet voice greeted to Nohel's ears. 

" Sister Ye, You look great. " Nohel praises her when he sees the late twenty years old woman. She is wearing worn-out clothes and her appearance looks exhausted from the beating of society, her eyes look she lacks sleep. 

" Stop flattering your sister, you don't get anything. " She said with a smile even though she looks exhausting from everything but there is still strong will in her eyes. 

Nohel enters the apartment and like his apartment, the apartment looks quite bad and unlike Nohel's apartment, it looks very clean and good smell.

" Where is Little Ye, Big Sister? " Nohel asked the daughter of Ye MingXuan and as a name suggests her family comes from the east side Asian. She looks a little bit older because of the stress but the beauty of a matured woman still lies in her face. Her skin looks white and her hair only reaches to her neck. She looks very beautiful, especially with her beautiful rounded face. 

" She is still sleeping. Sit wherever you want. Let's me finish the laundry. I need to finish it before 12 " Xuan said with a cheerful tone and her face looks very tired, it looks like she did not get enough sleep yesterday. 

" I will help you! Sister. Please don't say ' No ' . " Nohel shuts down her before she denied his request. 

Nohel had known her for over 2 years and her life is quite miserable. She needs to work 2 jobs and does other minor jobs to get money. Her daughter is 5 years old and she is also a very obedient kid. Most of the time, Nohel spent with little Ye because her mom was always busy with work and could not give the time to her daughter. But little Ye knows that her mom is trying the best she could so she is very good kid.

It takes half of hour to finish the laundries and they were given by other people to get another source of income for her. Xuan's body is covered by sweat and doesn't mind the presence of Nohel because she had been known him a very long time so she sees him as a little brother.

" Thank you, Nohel. By the way, why did you come here? " Xuan asked with the smooth tone and put a glass of water for Nohel. Xuan is quite struggling so she doesn't have any kind of juices or like that. 

" I'm going to move out from here, Sister Ye. " Nohel said with a smile and Nohel finds some weird feeling because it had been a long time for him speaking with mortals and his ability allowed him to know everything so talking with mortals was quite boring for him. But now, Nohel doesn't know the replies or feelings or upcoming conversations of Xuan at all. He is having fun and he knows that he is going to get a lot of fun this retirement life. 

" Did something happen? How can I help you? You can stay with us if you don't have any place to go. " Xuan said with a worried tone and this place is literally impossible for him to live in because it is too narrow. 

" No. I had a very rich uncle and he passed away so all of his wealth is inherited by me because he had no relatives at all so I become rich. I just knew it yesterday and I was very surprised. " Nohel said with a poker face and he read the expression of Xuan. 

" Oh! I am glad for you, Nohel. Now, you can enjoy your youth. I'm really glad for you. " Xuan said with happiness and she doesn't show greed or jealousy in her eyes. 

' She is a really beautiful woman. ' Nohel muttered in his mind and even though he didn't have the ability anymore, he still know when someone is lying or scamming at him. Experience is the thing that is carved inside your soul. 

" Sister, come and live with me. " Nohel stands up from his chair and sits beside Xuan. A sweat body smell enters into Nohel's nose and he doesn't hate that. 

" No no, how can I do that? Leave your sister here and enjoy your life, you already suffered enough. " Xuan denied her as she looks out for him.

" How can I leave my beautiful sister in the shithole? " Nohel answered with a kind smile and he moves his body very close to Xuan's body. Xuan is very beautiful woman so she was quite harassed by the surroundings but Nohel saved him many times, at the same time, Xuan looked out for him like foods or laundry. They depended on each other a lot. Xuan does not mind the close contact with Nohel. 

" Live with me, sister. If you don't care for yourself, looks for little Ye.  Little Ye can not stay here forever. She doesn't have a future here but she has a lot of possibilities with me. If Little Ye or Sister wants ' Awakening Serum ' , I can buy it. " Nohel's hand wraps around Xuan's waist and he smells her sweat body. Nohel didn't have any dirty thoughts because he didn't have time at all and the Areon's side of him didn't have sex for a thousand years. First time in a thousand years, he feels horny but he perfectly controls his desire and takes advantage of every situation. 

" Sister looks at me. " Nohel lifts up her chin with another hand and deeply looks at her eyes. Xuan also noticed the change of Nohel. Former Nohel was the timid and very shy dude who suffering from an inferior complex, lacks confidence and his drunk father screwed up him a lot and his whore mom did a lot of damages to him so he could have a hard time speaking to the opposite sex. 

" Nohel, you changed a lot. Taking advantage of your sister and let this sister goes. You will find more beautiful women in the future. " Xuan said with a gentle tone and she tries to relax the tension . Xuan also feels his words were correct and she could not say anything. She knows that she can not leave her daughter here forever but what can she do.

"  Sister,you look as beautiful as the day I saw you. I am not joking. I can help you. If you don't want to come with me, it's ok but I will pay your debt and leave with a lot of money because of our past relationship. But I will only help you once because you're not mine.  I don't want to force you.  But thinks for Little Ye's future. If you don't want to live with me, Little Ye always will be a stepping stone for other people. You know about that more than I do. " Nohel let goes of the hand on the waist and Nohel is probably trying to blackmail her or forcing her but he doesn't care. He only have greedy and selfishness in this life because he already done a lot good things for this shitty Universe by obeying the order since he was created. He never had my own selfishness . Let me have the selfishness for once. He is a man with his own principle, He will help her once because of our relationship in the past but He will not help her twice. 

" I will tell you straight forward. I want you and let me take care of both of your entire lives. Become mine." He said with an earnest tone as he closes his face and tries to kiss her but he doesn't touch her lips. He is letting her touch his lips and make her own choice. 

-------------------------

0