CHAPTER 4: Tragedy
41 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Can you give me a few minutes to think? " Xuan stops the kiss with her hand as she said with a serious tone. This could be the turning point of her life and her daughter so she does not dare to decide rashly . She might deny on the spot if the person is someone else but she knows Nohel very much and she believe that he will them very well.

She suddenly remembers her deceased husband. Her husband dead when his daughter was 2 years old and she did cry a week. She still cries from time to time at night because she is very exhausted. Sometimes, she blamed her deceased husband. Her husband was a very capable person and graduated from the ' Martial Arts Academy ' in the top 1. He was scouted from the Mid-Level Guild to become an ' Adventurer ' .  But the happiness did not last very long. Her husband took loan from the Guild to get the ' Strength Serum ' which cost around 500,000 Spirit Coins and her husband dead after the day he took the Serim from the gun shot. He tried to test his serum but the gun still faster than his fist. 

The debt is shouldered by her. 200,000 Spirit Coins are a lot of money for Ye MingXuan because the guild did reduce the money to 200,000 from 500,000 because it knows her situation. She could only earn 72,000 per year and she could only pay debt 20,000 to 25,000 per a year and that was a good month. She could not even save some money and the Guild didn't send ' Debt Collector ' as long as she paid ' 15,000 ' per a year. So her life was quite miserable. 

" Of course, I will give you as much as you want. " Nohel replied to her with a bright smile and Nohel knows that he just needs to push a little bit. 

 Xuan is already in the blink of despair. No doubt that Xuan is a strong woman. Her husband died and, she is left with a debt and a very young baby. She could earn money a lot while prostituting her but she didn't. She is a very beautiful woman if she wears very well. So Nohel feels that she is worthy to save from the shithole.

" Thanks Nohel. " Xuan smiled forcefully and Nohel operates his phone and transferred ' 100,000 Spirt Coins to Xuan's Airpay which is one of the most popular mobile wallets platforms. 

[Congratulations! Host for spending 100,000 Spirt Coins and upgrade to level 2.

Please Spend ' 200,000 Spirit Coins to upgrade to Level 3 '  ]

A system's voice resounded in the Nohel's brain and he is clearly satisfied from the result. He transferred the money to Xuan's because he wanted to some tests. 

' It looks like System works very well. ' Nohel muttered and he checked System's ability which is hypothetical answer so he still needed to test practically. 

" Sister checks your Airpay Account. " Nohel told her as he makes a safe distance between Xuan and gives her a sense of safety.  Nohel doesn't want to harsh things. Things that happen in heat are very easy to crumble.

" Why? Is there something urgent? " Xuan asked Nohel but still she takes out her phone and her phone is also like Nohel but still a better version. She brought it when her husband had a good amount of income from ' Adventurer's jobs '. 

" Nohel, what is this? " Xuan immediately shouted with excited tone with the mix of the unbelievable face while showing the phone screen to Nohel. 

" A Gift from me Sister. Well, if you're decided, find me tonight. I will be in my apartment. " Nohel said with a smile and left Xuan with a serious face. Xuan is in the state of stunning and she leaves from the App and renter the app but still the Wallet's balance is still the same. 

" Nohel, this is too much, I can.... " Before she is going to finish the words when she came back to her sense, Nohel already left from her apartment and she became more confused as she rightly holds her phone in her hand and some tears leak from her eyes.

" What should I do? Husband. Please tell me. " Xuan said with a little bit of tears as the amount is ' 106,000 ' and the money that she could never have in her life. She felt fear at the same time. Human still needs courage to leave from their zones. Everything in the world has prices and the question ' Is this worthy to leave from her zone or not? '. Still needs courage to answer the question. 

~~~ Scene Changes~~~

' Well, she is down. ' Nohel muttered and this world about money more than anything because money decide almost everything in the world. If you have money, you could become stronger or you will have your own private army with super abilities. So many people worship money. 

' I almost forgot that I need to register my Ability. Well, let's do it tomorrow, I also need to forge some fake documents.  ' Nohel said inside in his mind and he has a lot of plans inside his head. Most people brought ' Awakening Serum ' from the black market to test their luck and those serums are failed products so black market sales sell at lower prices. Mostly they don't work but around 5% to 8% works so people like to gamble. Normal ' Awakening Serum ' has a 70% chance to awaken the superpower. 

Besides, ' Awakening Serums ' have strict rules and controls, you can't buy them like buying other types of serum. You need a lot of registering, documents, doctor approval, and ID. Then, you can buy ' Awakening Serum ' after that the government would give you that Certification of  ' you brought this Awakening Serum ' and ' Awakening Serum's serial number. You need that Certification and ' Awakening Serum's Serial number to register your ability and Nohel doesn't have any of them. 

' Sigh! I have a lot of things to do, today. I also want to move from the shithole as soon as possible. ' Nohel muttered. He lives in the shithole for a very long but there are still some advantages Nohel knows places that do fake ID and fake documents so he just need to ask some people and he would find the place very quickly. 

" Let's buy some clothes first. " Nohel said with a smile and he sings the song along the way. 

0