CHAPTER 5: Poverty
39 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

' Not bad, the air pollution is not that bad. ' Nohel muttered inside his head and this world is very advanced and they already found a way to cancel out the radiation that emitted by phone and other electronic devices to harm human. Already found a way to dispose the plastics and other toxic material.  Nowadays, person use lithium-oxygen batteries which are very friendly to the environment and people care about the environment a lot after some small countries perished because of mother nature and the World suddenly cares about nature, the process is pretty fast when money is pumped up so the world becomes a better place. Most of the advanced nations use Nuclear Energy and only poor countries use Fossil fuel which became cheap after there are a lot of ways to produce energy.

' Let's buy some clothes and eat a great lunch. ' Nohel muttered and it had been a long time since he ate something, his stomach become hungry. He never feels like this before because he didn't need to rely on anything to survive.

He walks for about fifteen minutes to leave from the community and the communities are very large. He lives in one of the top powerful countries and the government makes plans for poverty and support very poor people like him very well. The communities he lives is supported by government but as a the most poorest place in his city, the situation is very messed up and the gangs exist. The place is very messed up place. At least, he was fortune enough to born in the rich country as a poor person. After all, it is much better than being born in poor countries as a poor person. 

After he walked out from his community, a new world greets to him. There are a lot of tall buildings and the designs are very unique. Some buildings are floating in the air. The roads are paved very well and very clean. It looks like completely different a new world compared to his community. 

The people are wearing new and fashionable clothing's. Their skin looks very smooth and creamy. Compared to Nohel, they looked like angels. Nohel's clothes very worn out even though he chose the best clothes. His skin is pretty tough from the harsh works and he looks a little bit older because the world is not easy for him. At least, his skin color don't change that much and he is the type of person no matter how much he stands in the sun, he would never tan. 

' Should I take some lotion to smooth my skin? ' Nohel muttered and he likes to enjoy life a lot so appearance is the most important factor to enjoy life. If you are handsome, you get multiple advantages. Lotions, surgeries, and medical care are so advanced that even if you are born ugly, as long as you have money, you could become ' a national male God or Goddess '. But there are also disadvantage, if someone takes face surgeries, they are very easy to tell apart because they will become generic super clone plastic face. It is much better being ugly.

The taxi comes in front of him and he hops in it. Nohel called Taxi when he comes out from his apartment. His communities exist in very remote place, already outside of the city. Besides, there are only automatic machine factories and other factories that could harm human so they build here. Not many people dare to come here alone as long as you are not from the communities. It is a very dangerous place and people died because of 10 Spirit Coins here.

" Come in. come in " The taxi driver said and he is middle age man with a brown skin color. His accent is very heavy.

" Please take me to Haven International Mall. " Nohel said him with a relaxing smile and to show he is a no harm. Because he looks pretty nervous and this place has very bad reputation after all.

" Sir, do you really wish to go there? " Taxi Driver looked at him and asked him back with a kind tone. Well, everything in the mall is very expensive. Only rich and privilege people could spend the money in it. 

" Yeah. " Nohel answered him shortly and he looks outside view. The car moves in very fast pace because the roads are very organized and very wide. There are lanes for taxi so the car probably moves in 80 km/h to 90 km/h and it is moving in very fast pace.

" Sir , we are here. " The taxi driver said. It took around an hour to reach here and it cost over 200 Spirit Coins. It is very expensive but it is very normal. The mall exist in the center of the city and at least the taix drove over 80 miles . You could see the city is very big. After all , it is the capital city of ' Theroyane Republic Empire '.  The world largest nation in the world and with the population of over 2 billion. Ruling by ' Emperor ' and uses dual government system to rule over the people.  

" Thanks. " Nohel thanked to him as the door opened automatically and he left from the taxi. The moment he decided the destination, the app took the money from my mobile wallet and directly transferred to Taxi driver. There are no extra steps or anything else. 

He looks at the giant mall and it is very tall until it reaches to the cloud. The building looks very elegant and quite intimidating. It gives the feeling of pressure to poor people. 

' I am really out of the place. Society! ' Nohe muttered while he looking around. Everyone is wearing a brand clothing and beautiful clothes. Some rich dudes with girls on their left and right. Beautiful and rich girls holding a brand bag with a lot of jewelry . 

' Well , if I am going to spend money , I will spend on the most expensive place. ' Nohel made his own logic as he agreed and walked into the Mall. 

0