CHAPTER 6: Trying infamous Face-slapping
33 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Wait, Are you employees here? Please show your card. " The guard immediately stopped Nohel and he was equipped with the standard non-lethal weapons. The Empire has laws that Normal Citizens could not buy guns. Super Abilities holders have already messed up things and they don't want another messed up thing by putting the guns in the hands of civilians. 

" No, I come here to buy something. " Nohel replied with a calm tone and the guards look very professional. 

" Are you a Gifter? " The Guard asked me with a serious tone and there is the huge device that could scan you're Gifter or not. Gifter is the terms for Super Abilities holders. 

Everyone takes serious concerns about Gifters and especially an expensive mall like this. Nohel looks suspicious and Guards need to ask him some questions as their standard protocols.

" No. " Nohel denied him. He is not an official Gifter and he knows how to hide his ability very well so even if they use device, they could not find out he is gifter or not.

" Please come in. " The guard said with a bow as the door opened automatically and Nohel enters inside the mall.

' Really, Looks very beautiful. ' Nohel muttered inside his head. The inside of mall is incredibly beautiful. It looks like normal mal but there are over 500 floors. It even has its own railway line and it is floating in the air. Some shops are floating in the air while using Aerospace Technologies and it looks organized at the same time there is a sense of Chaos.

There are a lot of customers from around the world and he could see different ethical faces. There are everything one could want and the upper floors are reserved for penthouses and if you are rich, you could rent. 

' Well, I need to buy the clothes first. ' Nohel muttered and he stands up on the invisible plate and the screen appears in front of him. There are other options to take to tour around the mall. There are regular elevators, Electric Airport elevator or simple ladders. Every options for everyone. 

So Nohel chooses the most advanced way which is riding the invisible plate. It uses Anti-gravity technology which is the most expensive technology and the invisible plate is lifted in the air and moves according to the customers want. Of course, the government spent over 60 million to do that and it is too attracted the customers.

[ Hello Customer, I'm your friendly guide host, Aina. Welcome from Haven International Mall. How can I help you sir? ] 

Nohel heard the robotic voice from the screen and it is Artificial Intelligence of the Mall. A.I is not a new thing. Every organization uses A.I. It is much better than Humans and trustworthy than Human. 

But the robots could not be found in the most organizations as long as Humans could work. Of course, The technology is advanced enough to produce robots and many rich people use them especially as bodyguards or butlers. 

The World Council made the law that organizations must accept the 80% to 70% Human workers to solve the unemployment issue which is extremely important issue. Of course, there are a lot of exceptions but it is very hard to get the permission to equip the robots more than 20%.

" Show me the best option to buy the clothes " Nohel said as there is the smiling face of four funny anime character.

[ We have the Tailored Clothing Shops and other World-Class brand Clothing companies. I suggest the customer to go ' Unique Clothing Shop ' first because it sells a lot of brand clothes. ] 

" Take me. " Nohel said as the invisible plate moved and he is like floating in the air. The plate is bullet-proof, fire-proof, and could even stand more than 600 pounds. 

The A.I leads him to the fifth floor and which looks very beautiful. Mostly, there are a lot of clothing shops and the employees looked very charming and beautiful. It's the best shopping mall in the mall so every staff looks professional and capable. 

The invisible plate sends him in front of the clothing shop and Nohel left from the plate as the employee welcomes him. 

" How can I help you? Sir. " The beautiful girl asked him and the employee received the best education to serve the customer so they would serve even a beggar. 

" I would like to buy a few sets for me and the money is not the problem. " Nohel said with a relaxing tone and the girl's expression changed a little. She is surprised but she controlled her emotions and she gained back a professional smile. Of course, most people in her place would also surprise. It is the same vibe as saying that beggar is trying to buy ' Sportscar ' . Nevertheless, it is her job to serve the customer that entered the store. 

" Please follow me, Sir. Do you have any preference for brands? or any preference for clothes? " The young girl asked him.

" No, I don't have a preference for clothes. But I like to wear long sleeves shirts and hoodies. " Nohel said as the girls started to show him the clothes. The clothes start from 1,000 to the most expensive one was 10,000. 

Suddenly, someone bumped into Nohel while he is choosing the clothes. Nohel immediately looks at that person. He is with the two employees and two girls. Those girls are bootlicking him and he looks like he is a veteran customer of the shop. 

Nohel does not give him a fuck and he looks back on the clothes. Planning to choose the clothes but again he feels that the person is going to bump him. This time with a force. Immediately, Nohel knows the problem. The show is really big and at least 300 square meters. So that person is probably finding a problem with him. Nohel looks like an easy target to find the problem.

---------------

A/N - I will edit the chapter later. Sleepy.

0