Chapter 2
127 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The work itself of first processing a straight horse rib into a slightly sharp tool for processing horse skin. And remaking that leather into a kind of rectangular fabric with a hole in the center for the head. It took a really long time, at least several hours. However, Wade in finishing makeshift clothes. He realized that the very nature of being a skeleton, or rather undead, was beginning to affect him.

True, he was still scared when he saw an undead dragon in the sky. Or happy when he was promoted but over time. He saw a change in his character. Wade was much more patient now, really patient. It used to be monotonous activities and, in addition, as boring as a stone's throw up to 3 meters in front of him, after a few minutes he will get bored. And now he has made 120 stone throws without any discomfort.

He didn't even feel discomfort as he rummaged in the meat paste made from a horse thrown from the sky. He saw only the goal and what he wants to achieve. And he was fascinated by the craft itself and was happy to see the result of his work. However, this can be the cause of the rather peculiar nervous system it possesses. Although he does not understand it himself, he can feel the wind, he has a sense of touch, but not of smell. However, he describes it as a peculiarity of skeletons of a magical nature.

The final project looked really ugly. The material is rectangular in shape and has been stripped of the head and legs, and holes are left in their place. In the middle, however, there is quite a large hole left after being bitten by an undead dragon. And it was in these holes that Wade stuck his head, while in the hole he used the right sleeve as the head, and the hole on one leg as the other sleeve. In this way, creating a truly bellied, bloody jacket with many holes, but covering the entire back.

When Wade put away the inventory knife, he took the stone. And he continued to move in the previously chosen direction. Taking the stone again and training your throwing skills. However, before Wade made a 125 stone throw. The familiar system screen with a new message appeared before his eyes.

[=========================]

New class received!

[Craftsman(Novice)](1/10)

(Representatives of this class rarely engage in combat, often have immunity. They are good at various fields of craftsmanship - blacksmithing, carpentry, and alchemy.)

[>As a Craftsman, item class divisions have been added.( Common, Rare, Unique-???,Epic, Legendary, World level.)]

[Permanent: +0.5 INT, +0.2 STR for lvl.]

[=============================]

Then Wade while slowly moving in a predetermined direction, while raising the level of one skill. Wade decided to use his skills to test the properties of his new garment.

[============================]

Name: A cloak made of the worn leather of a Draconian horse.

Class: Common

Special:

+3 Resilience incisal damage

+2 Resilience projectile damage

+3 Stamina

[=========================]

Seeing the description, Wade was not thrilled. However, considering the quality of the materials and that the tier 1 skeleton is probably weaker than the goblin. Since the movement itself is terribly slow, the movements of the hand, surprisingly, are quite the opposite. But only when you swing. It's the complicated nature of the skeleton.

However, the increase in stats alone is good. Although when the cloak is destroyed, the mentioned bonus (+3) will probably disappear. However, Wade had seen nothing alive or undead so far. Except for the undead dragon some time ago.

It really is a wasteland and Wade is not sure when he will meet anything. However, looking at the horizon, Wade knew not today. So decided to check the status for a spice up. And check the status after receiving the class and equipping the first item.

[=====================================]

Status

Name: Wade Stone

Race:Skeleton

Level.(1/10)

Class:None

MP:410/410

Characteristics:

Strength 10.2(+0.2)
Intelligence 45.5(+0.5)
Dexterity 6.2
Wisdom 41
Stamina 10(+3)
Charisma 9
Happiness 30

Resilience
fire: 0
water: 0
earth: 0
air: 0
dark: 0
light: 0
cold: 100%
Electricity: 0
For acid: 0
For magic: 0
incisal damage: 53%(+3%)
stab damage: 0
blunt damage: 50%
projectile damage: 52%(+2%)

Skil:

-Observation:(1/10)

-Throwing Weapon. (3/100)

[===========================================================]

The minimal increase in stats made Wade smile a little, mentally. However, that doesn't change the fact that it's in the middle of a cursed wasteland. And wherever you look, there are gray sand and rocks. Besides, nothing, the weather doesn't change. And Wade tries everything not to go crazy. Even just throwing a rock is not only for distraction and just for leveling. But it also helps him keep a fairly straight direction.

But the days passed and Wade saw nothing new. And apart from the fact that the skill "Throwing Rocks" has moved up to level 11. With 2394 yellows ahead, nothing has changed.

It wasn't until around day 9, although Wade wasn't sure. Due to the lack of day and night cycle in this area. He saw what appeared to be a scrap of roof on a sick man. And the closer it got, the clearer the view became. And after an hour, Wade saw his chance to spice things up. And what he saw looked like a deserted, haunted, desert city from fantasy westerns. Because Wade can see the lizard statue in the courtyard from a distance. However, that didn't get Wade's attention much, but it filled the space. The other undead !!

 

2