Chapter 4
104 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Wade walked to the entrance to the "haunted tavern," Bob, seated at the entrance, didn't even move. Bob was still leaning against the wall, nailed to the wall, with arrow stuck in the eye and wall. So Wade walked slowly inside. The inside of the tavern looked really spooky. The walls of the tabernacle were covered with cobwebs, and a familiar green mold appeared at the corners of the wooden walls. On the wooden walls in some places you can see trophies of various animals and monsters which now collect dust and add a strange atmosphere.

On the left side of the entrance, there are several overturned and broken tables, and on the right side the view is no different. On the other hand, in front of the entrance, there is a bar, behind which you can not see a single bottle anymore. But that's not what gets Wade's attention.

On a wooden counter by the bar, on a wooden surface. Wade saw a zombie in a rather unusual twist. The zombie, Wade sees already wears a not-so-chic gray shirt with a dried red blotch that is now rather something greenish red and black leather pants. The zombie face itself is similar to Bob. However, this one has a much rounder face and has a mustache and is almost bald. So the zombies lived for a while before he became undead. But above all, the aforementioned zombie lies flat on the countertop and is literally nailed to it.

However, his entire outfit as well as his body is full of holes, in many places where Wade sees many green-red spots, you can guess that before his death, Zombie suffered a lot. First of all, the zombie is nailed to the table top with two simple knives stuck in the chest. And as Wade climbed behind the table top and the squat, he noticed that the knife blade had passed through.

Wade used "evaluation" on the zombies. But he saw nothing of interest, except maybe the first name. The zombie bartender was once called Richardo. But nothing special. Wade looked around the tavern before going back, found nothing. plundered. ”Wade could tell from the marks on the walls where there had once been paintings.

When Wade searched the main room and found nothing, save the legs from the table. Which wasn't too useful. And he still had some endurance, Wade stepped behind the bar, squeezing his table leg. And he kneeled down and checked what he could find. There were a few papers, but most fell apart at simple touches.

The only thing left under the counter was a small bottle of wine. Which lay flat, barely visible through the dark glass from which it was made and the heavily scarlet contents. Wade put the small wine in his inventory. And he straightened his spine. He then walked into the back room where he saw what was apparently a kitchen.

However, apart from kitchen countertops that seem to be built into the walls of buildings. Wade saw little things, just a few wooden spoons on the stands. But nothing worth paying attention to. So Wade searched the drawers of the kitchen cupboard for anything.

And after an hour of searching the kitchen, except for moldy pieces of unidentified food. Wade found a meat cleaver. Wade surprisingly found it in a slushy substance in one of the cauldrons. Which Wade accidentally knocked over as it tried to peer inside.

The cauldron itself was quite large, but when it capsized and a red substance poured from its interior, and even one shoe and the aforementioned cleaver. Wade grabbed it and wondered what happened here? But strangely enough, the cleaver was well-preserved, not even rusted or anything else. Only the wooden handle, slightly tinted pink. But Wade doesn't mind. It's a very nice color.

Wade threw the wooden leg off the table as he grasped the cleaver. And he backed out of the kitchen, back to the bar.

(Wade)-,,It is, without a doubt, quite a tragic place. Probably bandits, concluding that dragons don't inflict such wounds. Well, Rick won't destroy his own head. "

Wade in front of the entrance to the second floor, the entrance to which was next to the entrance to the kitchen. Wade then stood next to Rick's head and slowly lifted the cleaver above the zombie's head. So as gravity would strengthen the force of his impact.

Bam!!Bam!!Bam!!Bam!!Bam!!

Surprisingly, when using the Cleaver, the zombie's head cracked more easily than Lea's skull. It only takes three strokes and Rick is dead. And his top of his head was cut in half along with half his brain.

[=======================]

[You killed the Zombie.]

[Your level went up one step.] x4

[+1 to basic statistics.]x4

[=============================]

Wade was pleased to be promoted four times. By what Wade had now (7/10) level. So pleased Wade tried to remove the knives from Rick's body. However, they were hammered, and the power of the skeleton is not enough. So Wade gave up.

Wade gave Rick one last look and climbed the stairs to the second floor. And there he saw two rooms. There was nothing in the first one, everything was covered with old soot, and on the bed Wade could see a charred skeleton chained to the bed with a knife stuck in the head and in the frame of the bed. However, this time Wade was unable to obtain the knife because of too little strength.

The other room was, surprisingly, not burnt, but plundered. However, this time Wade found one pair of black leather leather pants. Which Wade found curled up in the corner of the room. Wade put on the said pants, but he had to use a strap and tie it around his pelvis really hard to keep it from falling off.

However, from the fact that the tavern was apparently looted many years ago. Wade gaining a cleaver and a small bottle of wine. And he leaves the god-forsaken tavern.

As Wade left the tavern, he turned to Bob. And with a wry smile, he swung his cleaver. And he started to literally slap the heads of the zombies with the blows hitting the top of Bob forehead flat.

Interestingly, however, the skeletons nearby did not even look at Bob. Who was trying hard to tear his hands off the ground. However, they lay long enough that Bob literally stuck to the ground because of the moss. And before he can free himself, Wade makes one final cut with the force of gravity. And after the fourth hit. Wade received another notification.

[=======================]

[You killed the Zombie.]

[Your level went up one step.] x3

[+1 to basic statistics.]x3

[Host ready for first evolution. Say "Evolution Menu" to begin the process.

Warning: If you ignore the message and have gained Xp despite reaching the level limit. The host will automatically undergo random evolution.]

 

[=============================]

He was pleased with the results. And Wade also learned something about the undead. They won't attack one of them if Wade doesn't initiate the attack first. And then only the undead who was attacked will attack it, and the rest don't even pay attention to it. Wade guessed that if he were a living human or anything alive in general. The undead didn't need any encouragement to attack, but as if they had detected something alive right away. They would attack the living entity with the crowd. Apart from that, Wade is pleased with his current situation.

Then Wade decided to re-enter the tavern and sat down against the blank wall next to the entrance and mentally said "Evolution menu."

[------------------------------------------------]

Evolution menu

[Current Form: Skeleton.]

Evolution available:

----------

[Skeleton warrior] 

Description: Skeleton Warrior is the second basic skeleton evolution. The warrior skeleton is a skeleton with a reinforced bone structure, which gives it greater durability. The Skeleton variant also has the basic skill of basic weapon handling, but the type of skill depends on the weapon used by the skeleton.

Rank: Common

New Skill: Basic weapon handling.(weapon dependent on the one possessed at the time of evolution)

Conditions fulfilled:Having and using a melee weapon equipped.

-------------

[Skeleton putter] 

Description:Another variation of the skeleton from the basic range. Skeleton Thrower is a rare form of skeleton. Which throws objects in their immediate vicinity at the opponent.

Rank:Common-rare

New Skill:+5 lvl Throwing weapon

Conditions fulfilled: Having skill Throwing weapon


-------

[Poisonous skeleton] 

Description: Poisonous skeleton it is a skeleton whose bones have been soaked with deadly venom. As a result, a new variation of the skeleton was created. This type of skeleton is strongly avoided by humans because of its highly toxic ranged attacks in the form of poison balls. The Variance Skeleton retains some intelligence, so its attacks are often sent by surprise and stealth.

Rank: Rare

New Skill: Poison ball , Poisonous skeletal system (passive)[Can be deactivated and activated] .

Conditions fulfilled:Moisturizing the bones in a large amount of meat, blood with a large concentration of deadly venom and rotting. (The body of a horse and the contents of the cauldron in the kitchen of the cursed tavern)

-------

 

3