Chapter 5
103 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wade thought for a long time about choosing the next evolution. The first two options seem basic. The fighter and skeleton thrower seem to be small. And just add skills that he can learn on his own.

However, the last, third option is a completely different story.

A poisonous skeleton, just because it is another evolution and a rare type of skeleton. It will definitely give Wade a bonus to the stats. And because of the fact that "Poison Ball" seems to be something like "Fireball" or magic. Basic but still magic.

And from the fact that Wade was heading in one direction, he already found an abandoned village. And he sees that the trade road, or rather the trampled land, resembles a road. It starts in the village and goes in the same direction as Wade is heading. So there is a chance that Wade might encounter more villages, or Wade hopes to leave the undead grounds. After a few evolution or level up, of course. Which would make him stronger.

But most of all, if he leaves these areas, he will find many living creatures. For whom "Poison Ball" can be deadly. Although Wade himself does not understand how this spell works. But he decided to postpone the spell to another date.

Poisonous skeletal system is also a very important skill. Because if he could be bitten or attacked by any part of the opponent's body, the fangs, he would fondle Wade and he could defend himself by poisoning the opponent. Which might not help him right away, but if he had a plan he could play against time and survive.

So Wade, confident of his decision, he said.

(Wade)-,,Poison skeleton"-He said while mentally pressing the field on the screen.

[Launching the evolution process ..... "Skeleton" changes in ..... poisonous skeleton.]

When Wade confirmed the choice of evolution, his seat on the floor of a skeleton body. Immediately covered with a white symbiense (Marvel) liquid. Wade had 1.78 meters earlier, and the white liquid covered his body in less than 2 seconds. And the liquid looked like living. And you could see, light changes in the bone system as increasing the size with a few centimeters. And on all the bones there were signs resembling symbols, but not visible because of the white symbiotic liquid.

When it comes to Wade, during the process of the boot, he is a bizarre feeling. Something on the border of pain, I'm a slight hit in a small finger and a pleasant feeling, for example when you do sex or win in something. And such a mixture of two feelings, lightweight pleasure.

After a few seconds, the white symbiont disappeared as fast as it appeared. So Wade turned to the pietro tavern, to the room in which he found pants earlier. Because there was a broken mirror on Earth, so Wade a piece of a piece of mirror of the palm size and started to watch his new form. Although he did not see the old one before.

Wade also put his coat to equipper. And he wanted to look at himself. His bones had a slightly gray color, Wade believed that his bones looked osmolone or slightly seated. On the other hand, a key feature that he noticed was green light. A green glow came from his empty chest, and he seemed to emanate small green flames. And in his samples, a green sled, reminiscent of pupils, but in the same color, and the patterns are Levforce visible at longer look at the reflection.

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/30821578682917130/

(Wade)-,,I look ... mystically. I will say so. I like it, but let's see my status."

[=====================================]

Status

Name: Wade Stone

Race: Poison Skeleton

Level.(1/10)

Class:Craftsman(1/100)

MP:595/595

Characteristics:

Strength 25.2
Intelligence 55
Dexterity 16
Wisdom 49
Stamina 20
Charisma 18
Happiness 39

Resilience
fire: 0
water: 0
earth: 0
air: 0
dark: 0
light: 0
cold: 100%

Poison:100%
Electricity: 0
For acid: 50%
For magic: 0
incisal damage: 53%(+3%)
stab damage: 0
blunt damage: 50%
projectile damage: 52%(+2%)

Skil:

-Observation:(3/10)

-Throwing Weapon. (21/100)

-Posion Ball (1/100)

-Poisoned Bone System (Passive) (Activated) (1/100)   [ 5 mana for 1 sec](A/n-It's for me. I would not have to look for it. When writing a new chapter.)

[===========================================================]

Wade from what he remembered. Bob had strength at 57. But theoretizing that as zombie, he has less strength than he had life. This is a normal man like Bob, he could have something between 60-200. Wade gave a big compartment because zombie generally weak. And seeing their slow movements if they are not in the group. It's even someone with a force like Wade and a properly sharp apparatus. And remembering that people are much gliding than zombies. This is important that a man must be much stronger. After that, from the observation, there are many factors on the strength of human and other beings when it comes to statistics.

First of all classes, as in the case of Wade,, "Craftsman". What promotion adds statistics to the status of a given person. There are still items. Even old deceased pants added a few strength points to Wade status. And taking into account the armor, magical armor , artifacts and other accessories are available. Then the strength of a given unit is severe to estimate. Wade does not even know whether zombie is actually weak because of crushing and general nature zombie. Which alone, theoretically not such a dangerous monster. Well, unless running zombie , but from what I know. The local zombies for a classic zombie with a fantasy skin.

Although there is something like zombie archer or something similar. However, this is a village and all zombies have been dressed up to now. Which does not indicate onto Nature Zombie. More zombie rustic than a warrior.

However, for this moment, Wade knew I was weaker than zombies. In terms of strength and almost everything in addition to intelligence. But this is due to his ... soul.

Then Wade stopped thinking about the levels of strength and drew attention to the list of placies. It started from "poisonous bone system", but it made his bones began to emit green smoke and seemed lightly green.

From what Wade observed this "poisonous bone system" should be all the time active as a racial character. That's how he guessed. However, instead, the skills absorbed about 5 points of mana for a second. So WADE deduced that it can have this active skill in 119 Seconds or just 2 minutes. So Wade Deactivated her after 15 seconds to lose 75 Many points. Leaving him 520 points of Mana.

 

Then Wade decided to take advantage of the most interesting new skills. "Posion Ball". However, when he was supposed to say a voice. Instead of these words from his mouth, he flew out a scarry whisper.

(Wade)- Venenosa pila.

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/49117452176929955/

And when he made a green magic circle, he appeared in front of him an internal side of the church. The circle was a bit bigger than half of his hand. In the epicenter of Wade, he saw a three-way tray. And Wade Borderly unprecedented to deceive bizarre letters and generally magical circle. Wade was supposed to be sorry that this could be not only useful for him. But also interesting. However, without a book or someone who would explain it. Wade will have to rely on the instinct activation of the skill.

A small green ball with a light green color appeared in front of the magical circle and shining. And the ball itself was the size of tennis balls and emanated green smoke imitating flame.

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/60165344996679487/

Wade had constantly turned on the status and knew how many manas took the whole procedure. First of all, the appearance of a magical circle cost 100 points of mana. On the other hand, from what Wade's body, the weakest version of Poison Ball cost 50 points of mana. And a wade of the book that for this moment Posion Ball is stable and keeping it for now, it does not take a mana and that he can order her, for example, to fire, unfortunately only in one direction.

However, Wade Mane and tried to add another 50 Many Points to the already created Posion Ball.

A bullet has grown at 2 centimeters and it began to be unstable and for a few seconds ,it was moving unstably left and right and tried to escape from the magic wheel. And Wade mentally fought for control over the spell. However, unsuccessfully and posing a ball fired from Wade people in one of the walls. And a fired was created ,a rotten print, and then a piece of the wall changed powder.

(Wade)-,,I do not understand how it works, but I will see a description. Maybe a little light. Because as far as I know, it is not a living. Unless it's some magic wood ... I do not know."

[---------------------]

[Posion Ball]

[Basic cost for 1: 150 mana points]

[Category: Magic Necromancy, Magic Nature, Magic Water]

[Description:Mosion Ball is a basic spell of many classes, obtained start-up or giving it to learn. Posion Ball is a spell to which many classes and creatures are used. But a shared feature is the fact that Mosion Ball, after hitting the goal, activates a random poison that works for purpose. Although high resistance to meal can minimize the effects and duration of poisoning.

The spell working only for organic matter.

[---------------------]

1