Chapter 6
101 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wade spent several hours researching the new spell. He focused mainly on manipulating mana to increase or decrease the cost of a spell. He only had 600 mana, so he had to regenerate over an hour to regain all his mana. And what surprised Wade was that when he did some simple calculations in his head, divide 600 by 60 = 10. So 10 mana points per minute. There is an update for the wading status and there is a new message next to the amount of MP.

[=====================================]

Status

Name: Wade Stone

Race: Poison Skeleton

Level.(1/10)

Class:Craftsman(1/100)

MP:600/600 [ 10 MP for 1 minutes]

Characteristics:

Strength 25.2
Intelligence 56(+1 for level up Posion Ball)
Dexterity 16
Wisdom 49
Stamina 20
Charisma 18
Happiness 39

Resilience
fire: 0
water: 0
earth: 0
air: 0
dark: 0
light: 0
cold: 100%

Poison:100%
Electricity: 0
For acid: 50%
For magic: 0
incisal damage: 53%(+3%)
stab damage: 0
blunt damage: 50%
projectile damage: 52%(+2%)

Skil:

-Observation:(3/10)

-Throwing Weapon. (21/100)

-Posion Ball (2/100)

-Poisoned Bone System (Passive) (Activated) (1/100)   [ 5 mana for 1 sec]

[==================================]

Wade concluded that Status may have update functions based on the understanding of the host. Indeed, it is a calculator or measure of his statistics and skills, based on the system of this world. And the only additional point that gives Wade an edge is the choice of evolution and ,,equipment".

An interesting fact is that the skill "Poison Ball" requires three full mana pools to advance to the second level. So Wade had to cast a spell 12 times to advance.

As soon as he finished his little research. Wade left the tavern and, standing in front of the entrance, looked around the main road.

In front of the church, there are two zombies that are currently wandering mindlessly around the main square. Accompanied by two skeletons who similarly walk aimlessly. And the other two skeletons are quite close to the tavern, but they also walk aimlessly.

Wade noticed the skeleton closest to him first. Which was standing on the opposite road and was slowly turning to go deeper into the village. However, as soon as the skeleton turned towards his right femur, a green ball of energy flew.

(Wade)- Venenosa pila.

Wade cast a spell with a base bone of 150 mana. To see what damage Poison Ball can do with a base mana dose.

When the Poison Ball hit the femur of a slightly charred skeleton. Said skeleton, which was 8 meters in front of Wade, started aggressively towards Wade, who was clutching Cleaver at the ready.

Before the skeleton reached Wade, however, the right femur was hit by the projectile. It started to rot, first the darker colors appeared so that more and more of them appeared for a few seconds. Until the right femur snapped before the skeleton reached halfway between them. However, that didn't stop the skeleton, now crawling towards Wade, pushing against itself with its healthy bony leg. Interestingly, the poisoning has spread to the pelvic bone. However, the discoloration stopped spreading three seconds after the right skeleton leg was torn off.

Wade had an idea for another test, but before he did. That's pretty fast for a skeleton. He walked over to the skeleton and on the mighty side of the cleaver, Wade split open his opponent's skulls. And he heard a notification when the skeletal bones lost the magnetism that held them together.

[=======================]

[You killed the Skeleton.]

[=======================]

Surprisingly, one skeleton was not enough for the promotion. However, Wade ignored this fact and stood at a similar distance to the already killed skeleton to the other skeleton closest to him.

Wade waited an hour, a little less, for his mana pool to regenerate. Then Wade created a new base Poison Ball and shot the exact same spot as before, at the right femur. Wade also checked the level of the second skeleton, and like his predecessor. Both were (6/10) level. there were traces of struggle here. Fixing fresh traces of combat involving undead. Made Wade guess that such skeletons will advance over time. After all, this land seems favorable to the undead, so Wade guesses that the undead may advance through terrain or self-doing.

Wade then returned to action and fired a "Poison Ball" at the skeleton's femur. And as the situation began to repeat itself, Wade began to count as the "Posion Ball" hit the femur.

(Wade)-1..2..3.....7....10...The bone broke....11...12..13..the poison has stopped working....

The duration of the poison is 13 seconds for creatures weaker than me. In every way. I have a second evolution and my stats are higher than them. Hopefully those other three skeletons in the square will be stronger maybe (9/10). I wonder what resistance they have to "Posion Ball" because they are a little stronger than these two. So maybe the time to fight the poison is shorter.

The poison lasts 13 seconds for creatures weaker than me. Any way. I have a second evolution and my stats are higher than them. Hopefully the three remaining skeletons in the square might be stronger (9/10). I wonder what resistance they have to "Posion Ball", because they are a bit stronger than these two. So maybe the time to fight the poison is shorter.

[=======================]

[You killed the Skeleton.]

[Your level went up one step.] x1

[+1 to basic statistics.]x1

[=======================]

As Wade reached the first of the three skeleton that stood at the beginning of the main square. He got into position again and checked the opponent's Status first. Who was a skeleton on (8/10) level, two levels higher than the previous two opponents. Wade whacked it after regenerating mana. But this time the skeleton neutralized the poison at 12 or 12 and a few decimal places. However, the time was shorter. However, the symptom was different.

This time, instead of bone decay, the opponent's skeleton did not show any signs of the ventral at first. However, the bone broke after 10 seconds. Instead of ripping the bone, Wade guessed, the "Poison Ball" had produced a symptom in the skeleton called "Bone fragility." Or simply by weakening their structure, causing the bone to break.

The symptom was not visible to the naked eye, so Wade was unable to check for spread to other bones. So Wade renewed his attack on two more skeletons. One of which had the same level as the previous one. And the second had a level (9/10), however the latter had a similarly 12 seconds to neutralize the Poison. So it was a matter of decimal places so the difference was minimal.

However, even after killing three skeletons, Wade did not advance to the third tier, so now he noticed the two zombies remaining in the square. But first he decided to check the description of the Poison Ball or its description, as did the status.

[---------------------]

[Posion Ball] - [Venenosa pila.]-(2/100)

[Basic cost for 1: 150 mana points]

[Category: Magic Necromancy, Magic Nature, Magic Water]

[Properties:The duration of the skill:

For opponents with statistics:

1<15 = 10->13 sec 

(The duration and strength of the spell may change when the host boosts the "Poison Ball" with additional mane.)

]

[Description:Mosion Ball is a basic spell of many classes, obtained start-up or giving it to learn. Posion Ball is a spell to which many classes and creatures are used. But a shared feature is the fact that Mosion Ball, after hitting the goal, activates a random poison that works for purpose. Although high resistance to meal can minimize the effects and duration of poisoning.

The spell working only for organic matter.

[---------------------]

Wade was pleased with the new information and was glad he didn't need to remember it right away. But instead of recalculating, he can check it in the skill description.

After less than an hour, after regenerating mana and re-adjusting the plan to the current position of the farthest zombie.

Wade chose a ranged attack and run towards one of the ruined houses at the end of town.

The aforementioned Zombie was very similar to Bob, but he had no hair and his silhouette seemed much gritty than Bob's. His level is only (2/10) so it's good.

(Wade)- Venenosa pila.

When the magic-circle and the Posion Ball appeared. Wade poured mane until he felt that if he used more he would lose control. As a result, Wade created a Poison Ball with a dice of 300 mana. The practical half of his MP. Which resulted in the Poison Ball growing to the size of half a basketball and shimmering with brighter light than before. And the green of the sphere seemed darker.

Wade fired a missile and aimed the Posion Ball at the opponent's femur again.

Unfortunately, the Poison Ball flew a little too high and hit the Zombie in the right thigh close to the groin. The zombies automatically started moving towards Wade, in a rather aggressive state. Wade automatically moved away from the zombies and waited for the poison to show its effects or stop working.

After the "Poison Ball" hit the zombie, the site itself created some kind of bomb filled with a yellow substance. And more bombs began to spread around it. In a matter of seconds, almost the entire body of the zombie fell down. It took a few seconds, Wade guessed it was this. the magical nature of the spell Which forces the symptoms unnaturally And the empowered gives stronger effects and from what Wade can see Even after 15 seconds Bombles don't disappear, but the Zombie doesn't seem particularly hurt.

Wade quickly grabbed a small stone from one dilapidated house. And he threw a rock right at the zombie's head, which hit the big bomb that had sprung up on the face and was starting to grow up to half the size of the zombie's head. And when the stone hit the yellow bomb, the bubble burst. And what happened shocked Wade a lot.

As soon as the bomb exploded, acid spilled out of it, starting the chain operation. Which splashed acid onto other blobs that burst within seconds. The zombie literally dissolved in the acid. Wade didn't know much about disease, but it has to be one. And it's so dangerous. Apparently, this time the "Poison Ball" that hit a hole in the undead's body caused a disease or something similar. What Wade called "acid rash." Not original, but it captures the meaning of poison disease.

However, it wasn't until the last undead in the square was killed that Wade received a promotion notice. The last zombie died in a more traditional way. This time, the zombie's body began to decompose. Wade understood that for creatures that had flesh, but not hard armor or bones. Poisons are much more effective against fleshly isots. Even those with dead bodies like zombies. Because the last one died, because the poison accelerated the rotting process and greatly slowed down the zombie's movements. That way the zombie couldn't raise his arms, and his legs could barely hold his body upright. So Wade relatively easily, ran up to the zombie and delivered a few blows to the legs. To knock down zombies and a few heads to heal the enemy.

 

[=======================]

[You killed the Zombie.]

[Your level went up one step.] x1

[+1 to basic statistics.]x1

[=======================]

 

3