Chapter 7
99 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[=====================================]

Status

Name: Wade Stone

Race: Poison Skeleton

Level.(3/10)

Class:Craftsman(1/100)

MP:615/615 [ 10 MP for 1 minutes]

Characteristics:

Strength 22.2
Intelligence 58
Dexterity 18
Wisdom 51
Stamina 22
Charisma 20
Happiness 41

Resilience
fire: 0
water: 0
earth: 0
air: 0
dark: 0
light: 0
cold: 100%

Poison:100%
Electricity: 0
For acid: 50%
For magic: 0
incisal damage: 53%(+3%)
stab damage: 0
blunt damage: 50%
projectile damage: 52%(+2%)

Skil:

-Observation:(3/10)

-Throwing Weapon. (21/100)

-Posion Ball (2/100)

-Poisoned Bone System (Passive) (Activated) (1/100)   [ 5 mana for 1 sec]

[==================================]

With the square cleared, Wade was now in close proximity to the other two buildings. One was apparently a medical store or pharmacy. The signboard was unreadable, but Wade was pre-guessing the word. "Medical." The second whole building, in bright times, was probably a grocery store.

Wade was a bit disappointed, hoping for a blacksmith or a magic shop. However, it must have been a small, insignificant village once where the medical store was anyway "something." So Wade didn't complain, Wade started with the grocery store because there probably was nothing there anyway. sure destroyed all the goods so wade just go over there to check for zombies or skeleton.

Go inside and looking at the ruined building, Wade thought. Because at the moment, Wade is at zombie level, though maybe a little weaker when it comes to strength. The zombie is twice as strong as him, the last zombie he killed. He was already in an advanced state of rotting, and yet he had a strength around 50. So Wade, contrary to appearances, understood that he was really weak and every skeleton in this village was valuable to him. So Wade walked inside without dragging.

And as might be expected, the shop was empty, nothing of value remained. And only the skeleton that was nailed to the wall by a very much rust-covered one-handed sword. Which Wade was also unable to pull out. So he cracked open the skeleton's skull and left the garden shop after examining it carefully.

Wade thought as he was in the main square, walking towards the medical store. "I would prefer this village to be full of people, at least there would be something to plunder."

The thought didn't arise because Wade was bad to the core. No. Wade is more of a selfish and logical person. Just the fact that he found nothing frustrated him a bit. So this strange thought from there. Moving on. Wade came to a medical shop that looked peculiar, the floor and almost inches inside the shop were overgrown with a bizarre plant.

The thought did not arise because Wade was angry to the core. No. Wade is a more selfish and logical person. The mere fact that he couldn't find anything frustrated him a bit. So that weird thought from there. Go ahead. Wade came to a medical store that looked strange, the floor and almost inches inside the store were overgrown with a bizarre plant. The brand's floors and website with bronze roots that literally covered every trace of space.

On the planted counter by the cash register, on the other hand, lay an overgrown skeleton that could not move. For the obvious reason that the skeleton has become rooted. So Wade, not knowing what plant it was, first used judgment.

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/768004542715713397/

[===================]

Name: Pumpkin Acme von Dunderst.

Class: Rare-Epic

Special:

+A component of many high-class potions based on poisons or fire:

..........

.....

.

+Eating it raw causes death by poisoning. Harmful even to the undead and demons.

...

Description-  Pumpkin Acme von Dunderst It is an ultra rare plant discovered 400 years ago by a researcher who named it after him. According to research, the plant is formed as a result of contamination of the earth, a mixed earth that has been poured with many random elixirs, medical ointments. That after a few years they would be tainted by mana corruption of a demonic, undead or similar type.

[------------------------}

Wade regretted that his "Grade" skill is currently at level 4 and can only see 40%, unless it is an item made by Wade. Or Wade does not have the knowledge alone to decode this data. What Wade is aware of since he has already made up his mind that the System is his assistant, not a cheat. It only gives him the choice and the auto-save information function. And from time to time it gives him information that he does not have. The Assistant or it's more like a complex application. The "cheat" is that Wade retained his memories and intelligence, reincarnating as a skeleton.

Wade walks over to the plant and gently cuts it at the base like a mushroom. After that, he quickly hides two plants into the inventory. And when he noticed that he had cut the plants from the spot, green fluorescent veins appeared on the floor. Wade quickly runs out of the medical shop. Just in time to notice a slight burst of green light, just a moment later the whole store would be filled with green gas that can be seen with the naked eye.

(Wade)-,,Okay. Remember, when a plant is picked up, it causes an explosion, which results in the spread of possibly poisonous gas. I'm not going to see if it works on the undead. Unless.."

Thinking back, Wade spotted another skeleton, similar to Lea from earlier. The new skeleton likewise only had half the body. So Wade had no problem dragging the skeleton and tossing it into the poison gas-filled shop. Then he stepped back and waited for a new skeleton to crawl out of the store.

Wade knows that his Poison Ball is probably not as strong as the poisonous gas produced from medicaments designed to heal living things. However, Posion Ball, unlike gas, selects poisons that "affect" a given creature at random. Gas has a limited effect and is certainly deadly to living creatures. However, for the undead, it is not certain.

And to Wade's surprise, the skeleton crawls out after several minutes. But instead of rotten bones or something. The new skeleton emitted a green mist, as if it had absorbed toxic fumes. But there are no visible reactions that are harmful to the skeleton. However, Wade waited several minutes, still moving away from the skeleton. But the glass did not die, so Wade quickly killed him and went inside himself.

A new screen appeared in front of his eyes as he entered.

[============]

[You entering toxic areas for living things.]

[+50% to the stats and attack power of split creatures, necromancers and creatures with nature Poison.]

[=============]

Wade felt so much stronger, and his body began to release a skeleton-like green mist before. However, due to the lack of opponents. Wade decided to search a medical store for loot.

Wade searched the store for quite a long time, but like the previous ones, there was nothing here. He found nothing until he decided to check if, in such an environment, he would be able to advance the Posion Ball faster. And when it hit the wall, a hole was created in it. And there Wade saw the scroll.

The scroll was wrapped in a wooden old Chinese-style document holder.

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/10977592832107317/

Wade decided to leave the store without risking the fumes to destroy the paper. And it wasn't until he got there that he sat down next to the statue of the man yashuro in the middle of the square. I slowly gently opened the scroll and took a document out of it.

The document contained a drawing of the magic-circle and a lot of information on how to arrange the lines, letters and the distance between them. It seemed confusing, but very interesting. However, Wade decided to use "Assessment" first and learn more.

[===================]

Name: "Lesser Healing" Scroll.

Class: Rare

Special:

+ Contains a magic-circle pattern for the "Less Healing" spell.

+It allows a person without the class of cleric, white magician and the like. To learn this spell.

 

Description-  Basic scroll of support magic, drawn by a novice mage at the Hogwartion Magic Academy. The scroll does not show errors, and the student himself added many smaller descriptions than himself. And he gave the scroll to his father who had a medical shop. To help his father financially by offering him options for his shop to offer healing functions for minor wounds as well.

[------------------------}

 

1