Chapter 8
99 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wade was fascinated by the new discovery. The magic-circle of the spell was not only drawn correctly, but there were notes and explanations in many places. On the other side of the scroll were explanations for individual letters or glyphs if you like. Overall, the scroll has been described and drawn so that everyone can learn it. Wade guessed that the Academy student author of the scroll was eager to help the family. And he sketched a scroll so that even the villager of this village could learn. Although the family of a student from that village were healers and had a business, they must have had some education. But it is not important.

Wade wondered if this scroll might have been the cause of this village being plundered. Because it is uncertain why this terrain is… favorable to the undead. For that to be the case, it could be independent of the village. There may also be ruins where an engraving was made or an artifact was released. After all, what could a village like this do to destroy the earth like that? Who once looked like normal people living here.

Let's go back to the magic scroll. Wade began to study it, and as it turned out, the student even described how to create a blank space to draw a magic-circle. It is basically drawing patterns in the air by infusing your finger with magic. And releasing mana into the area in front of you.

However, even that was not easy. When the creation of the "magic-circle field" fails. A shock wave will be created that pushes the user away by several meters. And its creation takes 300 Mana. So Wade had to regenerate his mane every two tries. wheel "It took Wade two weeks to keep trying. And count on mastering the stability of the structure so that it does not disappear while drawing the first wheel of the wheel.

[=========================]

[A new skill emerged from Host's actions.]

[Basic creation of magic circles.] [(1/3)

(The host is able to properly form the basis for creating the magic-circle.) -> Level 1

##

[+ 10% to magic-circle stability.]

[==============================]

Wade was pleased with his progress, even though even someone with inhuman patience like Wade. Many failures that result in hitting the walls of a building are not very pleasant.

However, the same is true right after the first try. Wade had even more trouble creating the "Less Healing" magic spell.

The very foundation of which is the middle itself, in the case of which the treatment is a pattern resembling a flower or a sun. And that in itself was difficult because, according to the notes, a curved drawing of a central pattern could destabilize the magic-circle. And the circle itself took several hours. But the downside is that too long active "creating" three amplitudes take the mane. So many times Wade was angry about this because when the circle disappeared he had to start over. But with each repetition it was getting easier and easier, certainly creating the center, the main pattern. .

Due to the fact that it is a fairly simple spell, it is after the middle is finished. The rest was much simpler, or so it seemed. Because the Posion Ball magic circle is much more complicated. And in the new spell, even the glyphs have a simpler form. However, they require the same perfection. As for the distance between the glyphs. So Wade had many times made the spell or blind him with light and felt the pain for the first time. Or it disappeared with no effect.

However, after a week of trying, Wade had learned to get to grips with the process, as new notifications confirmed.

[

[=========================]

[Based on the actions of Host, a new skill arose.]

[Basic creation of magic circles.][ (3/3) ->Novice spell creator.(3/6)

(The host is able to properly form the basis for the creation of the magic circle.)-> Level.1

(The host can create a basic magic-circle.)-> Level.2

(The host can use the new circles created and create new skills.)->Level.3

[+30% to the stability of the magic circle.]

[==============================]

[=================================]

[Based on the actions of Host, a new skill arose. "Less Healing."]

[Less Healing](1/10)  [Cost:80 Mana/1 spell]

[,, Less Healing is the basic spell of the support classes, as well as some offensive and defensive ones. The spell is able to heal minor wounds, minor diseases or weaken the fears of more severe diseases, or heal a serious wound to a non-life-threatening state.]

[======================================]

[==========================================]

[The host met the basic requirements for class "Sorcerer".]

[Sorcerer](1/100)

[Sorcerer, unlike mages, does not limit himself to spells received by the class or obtained from skill books obtained in dungeons. The sorcerer mainly relies on his own understanding of magic and creating his own spells without needing specialization. However, the Sorcerer class does not receive skills, except for a fairly large spell buff. The requirements of this class is to have a minimum of 2 spells, minimum mana and minimum basic skills for creating spells.

Unfortunately, the Sorcerer class is extremely rare, and few people choose this difficult path. Whose slightest mistake can cost you life, sanity, and in some cases even worse.]

[+150 Mana, +10 INT]

[==========================================]

[=====================================]

Status

Name: Wade Stone

Race: Poison Skeleton

Level.(3/10)

Class:Craftsman(1/100) , Sorcerer(1/100)

MP:760/760 [ 10 MP for 1 minutes]

Characteristics:

Strength 23.2
Intelligence 69
Dexterity 19
Wisdom 52
Stamina 23
Charisma 21
Happiness 42

Resilience
fire: 0
water: 0
earth: 0
air: 0
dark: 0
light: 0
cold: 100%

Poison:100%
Electricity: 0
For acid: 50%
For magic: 0
incisal damage: 53%(+3%)
stab damage: 0
blunt damage: 50%
projectile damage: 52%(+2%)

Skil:

-Observation:(3/10)

-Throwing Weapon. (23/100)

-Posion Ball (8/100) [Cost:150 Mana/1 spell]

-Poisoned Bone System (Passive) (Activated) (1/100)   [ 5 mana for 1 sec]

-Less Healing(1/10)  [Cost:80 Mana/1 spell]

-Novice spell creator.(3/6)

[==================================]

Wade czuł się dużo silniejszy niż wcześniej, może niewiele. Ale samo otrzymanie tylu nagród sprawiło, że był szczęśliwy. Przynajmniej po to, by móc tworzyć zaklęcia. Wade wie, że będzie musiał poznać znaczenie różnych postaci, które widzi w magicznych kręgach. Dlatego Wade postanowił na chwilę skupić się na podnoszeniu swoich umiejętności. Ewoluować i iść dalej z nadzieją na odkrycie czegoś, co pomoże mu stać się silniejszym.

 

 

3