Chapter 9
84 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wade decided to check the last building in the village which is the church. It was quite difficult to enter, especially when both entrances collapsed. And Wade was forced to enter through the sacristy window, which was surprisingly complete. But they were gray and you couldn't see anything through them.

At the sacristy, Wade met two zombies, they were two old zombies in rags similar to those worn by other zombies on the street. Wade killed them with a simple Poison Ball in the head, specifically the eye socket. Causing complete paralysis in one for several seconds, enough to make the head of a cleaver a desire. The second in the same way, however, instead of paralysis, the zombie grandmother began to vomit as she leaned forward. And Wade just decapitated her and smash her head.

And thus Wade was promoted to level (4/10) and pleased with the increase in power. He looked around, but Wade found nothing of interest.

As Wade entered the main hall of the church. He did see a lot of XP. Inside, Wade spotted about 15 skeletons and one priest zombie with glowing green eyes. Wade wasn't sure about the priest, so he checked his status.

[=====================================]

Status

Name: Richard von Everetz Aka Priest Rich

Race: Zombie Mage (9/10)

Class:???

MP:???

Characteristics:

Strength 14
Intelligence 42
Dexterity ???
Wisdom ???
Stamina ???
Charisma ???
Happiness ???

Resilience
fire: ???
water: ???
earth: ???
air: ???
dark: ???
light: ???
cold: ???
Electricity: ???
For acid: ???
For magic: ???
incisal damage: ???
stab damage: ???
blunt damage: ???
projectile damage: ???

Skil:

- ,,Dark Ball"(8/100)

-???

-???

-???

[===========================================================]

[======================]

- [Dark Ball](8/100)

[A ball of dark negative energy. It deals high damage as a creature with the attribute of light. In the event of a collision with an organic object that does not create oprium, such as a tree. Dark Ball will disintegrate or warp depending on the strength of the user. An opponent who has been exposed to long-term "Dark Ball" fire may experience symptoms of madness and short-term attacks of aggression, and in the worst case, mental degradation.

Attacks on inorganic objects may slightly accelerate corrosion. And if you max out your skills, there is a chance to instantly corrode an inanimate item. If this forehead has no protective functions.

]

[======================]

Wade, seeing the description, knew he didn't want to get stuck with even one. Even though Dark Ball is at level 8, it can still do some damage. So Wade decided to cleanse the church of all skeletons first, and only then would Wade eliminate the zombies Mage.

Against all odds, Wade is already on par with the weaker zombie in strength. However, its speed is slightly higher. And unlike a skeleton, fifteen of which are only halfway through evolution. Wade was really strong against them.

The good fact is that Wade doesn't have to fight them all at once, but it's enough for Wade to hit one and pull him away from the rest. In order not to hit the second one with a ricochet, it simultaneously attacks the Poison Ball in key areas.

The good fact is that Wade doesn't have to fight them all at once, but it's enough for Wade to hit one and pull him away from the rest. In order not to hit the second one with a ricochet, it simultaneously attacks the Poison Ball in key areas. Wade wants to advance "Poison Ball" so he uses three bullets on one skeleton and as said opponent will walk away from the rest and not fall apart, Wade destroys it with a simple cleavage hitting the skull.

Then Wade waits for his mana to regenerate and repeats the process 14 more times. Which brings him up to level 5. And now Wade is already exploring the almost empty interior of the church.

And after fifteen minutes, Wade has a plan. Wade knows he is incredibly weak against his opponent. The zombie mage itself, as a zombie has stats around 30-70 approx. And as a Mage, he may be more intelligent because Wade hears a soft whisper now. However, he doesn't understand a word, making only Wade feel horrible.

However, Wade decided to move on to the case on a different account. Because the church has heavy solid wood chandeliers. Which the bandits didn't steal and it just so happened. That the Zombie Mage, who stands on the hill where he preached during his lifetime. There is a heavy chandelier right above the priest.

Wade followed the rope that held the chandelier. And the aforementioned rope ran, halfway to the side wall, to special wooden handles to which other chandeliers are brought. There are five of them. However, the one Wade wants to cut is the one on the far right. So Wade went there and checked the Line, which looked really solid. And Wade knew that he would not be able to cut her lightly with that big cleaver anymore. So he moved the Cleaver to his left hand and positioned it so that it slowly sawed through the line that held the chandelier.

Wade then began creating a Poison Ball magic circle with his right hand pointing at the head of the Zombie Magician. And he tried to pour almost all of the mane into this attack. To then start sawing the line with his left hand, and he thought before the line broke and released an attack earlier.

(Wade)-,,If you can't win with normal money, use whatever you can. Forgive and thank you, I hope your God will take you into his kingdom."

(Wade)-~Venenosa pila~

Blowww!!!

The green ball of energy, after recharging with a significant amount of mana, turned an intense green color and emitted smoke in a slight shade of green. And it was evident that she was shaking with the instability that accompanies her.

Then "Posion Ball" hit the face of the zombie mage, who in a tattered red robe with a sun symbol barely visible, with a white beard. He received a blow to the left eye socket, which was empty. And the zombie's face began to form acid bombs the second it hit. However, an autmatically mage zombie, he extended his hand towards Wade. And he started to form a black magic-circle and recited a spell with it. Wade managed to hear a short sentence.

(Zombie-Priest)-Diee... unfaithful.

However, when the last syllable is spoken by the zombies. A chandelier fell on the enemy with a loud bang. And apart from the crackle, there was a fleshy splash and the sound of breaking bones. And the opponent's death was confirmed by the AI assistant (System) message.

[=======================]

[You killed the Zombie Mage.]

[Your level went up one step.] x2

[+1 to basic statistics.]x2

[=======================]

Wade reached the level of (7/10), although he was slightly surprised that he was promoted twice. Although a priest, he could be something like a boss or just a rare variety of zombies. As a result, the amount of xp is much greater. However, there was no loot because it wasn't a Dungeon. And the things that the priest was wearing were destroyed, so Wade decided to search the church again and then continue his journey.

Wade reached the level of (7/10), although he was slightly surprised that he was promoted twice. Although a priest, he could be something like a boss or just a rare variety of zombies. As a result, the amount of xp is much greater. However, there was no loot because it wasn't a Dungeon. And the things that the priest was wearing were destroyed, so Wade decided to search the church again and then continue his journey.

Wade used his bone knife to get rid of the mold. Because really the coin was covered with mold that hardened on the coin. So for half an hour away, Wade was scraping off the mold. Then, using a scrap of material from his old horsehide coat. Wade polished the coin and, contrary to what might appear, the coin did not corrode. Wade did not know the metals of this world, but he was curious anyway.

After cleaning, the coin was still slightly dirty, but now you could clearly see what was on it. On one side there was a lion standing on two legs, or rather a lion with a serpent's tail, probably a chimera, on a silver background. And on the other, an image, probably of a king. Lingering on the crown. However, there were no inscriptions, so the world probably uses the classic currency composition. 1 bronze, 1 silver and 1 gold. Wade wasn't sure there might even be more, but it was just Wade's guesswork from one subject.

Then Wade put the coin in his inventory and pulled out his favorite stone. And as he went on, he trained his skill, which became a light routine for Wade.

After two days, the terrain did not change, however, in the chorus, not on the ground, but in the sky. Wade noticed a change in the color of the sky. About a hundred kilometers or more, the sky was starting to turn from green to pale green, and a slight lob of blue a scrap of heaven that was barely visible from Wade's current position.

Wade wasn't sure, but he seems to be walking to the edge of an undead-infested area. Which is both good and bad. Because in theory Wade, as an undead, should get more Xp for killing living creatures. Of which there will be many more, but there is also a risk of encountering a pack of wolves or something similar. However, staying in the undead area can be a disadvantage, as there are not many creatures here that would give him XP. Most of the undead grounds are wastelands. But it would be safe. However, Wade does not want to limit himself and regain at least a fleshy body.

Because being a skeleton with human consciousness. It really has more disadvantages than good. Longing for touch, a desire for a sense of taste, wind. Everything the world has to offer, exotic women, or even the adrenaline rush of battle instead of feeling the world to a barely perceptible touch. Because in the form of a Skeleton, only mana and magic itself seemed like real sensations. Because despite being a skeleton, the human mind craves more emotions of everything. So Wade hopes to evolve what a body can provide for him, but with a significant increase in stats and skills.

Wade walked toward the goal, he considered. If he had a choice between a stronger version of a poisonous skeleton, and an ordinary zombie or ghoul. He would choose the skeleton because despite the body's desire. Wade is not stupid to inhibit his own development. So Wade decided that he would choose an evolution with a fleshy body if it met the requirements.

And so, after two weeks of walking, Wade reached the border. Or rather, he had two days to go, but he decided to stop and look at the border between two different territories. And check your status before changing your environment.

The border looks quite specific, part of the undead area is a sandy wasteland with eternal night, and on the other side there is a green dense forest full of deciduous trees. And the border itself is abnormally even, a straight line, where even the branches do not cross the line. It's quite personal, but Wade was fascinated by this beautiful sight. And for a while he relished the landscape, the border of dark wilderness and green forest, green sky and blue sky.

The sight was beautiful, but after an hour, Wade turned on Status and checked the progress after he entered the village and reached the border of undead territory.

[=====================================]

Status

Name: Wade Stone

Race: Poison Skeleton

Level.(7/10)

Class:Craftsman(1/100) , Sorcerer(2/100)

MP:780/780 [ 10 MP for 1 minutes]

Characteristics:

Strength 27.6
Intelligence 76
Dexterity 25
Wisdom 57
Stamina 28
Charisma 25
Happiness 46

Resilience
fire: 0
water: 0
earth: 0
air: 0
dark: 0
light: 0
cold: 100%

Poison:100%
Electricity: 0
For acid: 50%
For magic: 0
incisal damage: 54%
stab damage: 0
blunt damage: 50%
projectile damage: 52%

Skil:

-Observation:(4/10)

-Throwing Weapon. (32/100)

-Posion Ball (18/100) [Cost:150 Mana/1 spell]

-Poisoned Bone System (Passive) (Activated) (1/100)   [ 5 mana for 1 sec]

-Less Healing(1/10)  [Cost:80 Mana/1 spell]

-Novice spell creator.(3/6)

[==================================]

1