Chapter 10
79 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[======================]

[The skill "Poisoned Bone System"(11/100), was promoted x10 times.]

+2 Stamina (0.2 for level)

[======================]

Wade realized that the undead grounds were really beautiful. Especially when three giant black wolves jumped at him after just 15 minutes of walking through the forest.

The three black wolves were huge. Their height was frightening to say the least, they were 1.5 times tall. They reached the size of the chest of a normal human being, it can be said that they were the height and width of a large cow. But they were wolves with sharp white fangs and black tarry hair in full force.

Wade didn't even realize they were there, from his perspective it was as if they had jumped out of the shadows of the trees. And they immediately grabbed him by both his legs and his left hand and tried to bite and strip Wade of his limbs. In a panic, Wade activated the poisonous bone structure. Which in effect saved his life, because the grip on his limbs loosened and the bones stopped cracking. But the beasts did not let go and stubbornly tried to chew on Wade's limbs.

For the first time since fear had entered this world, Wade had disliked it. He was angry with himself for his helplessness, the panic within him was so strong that even his skeletal nature could not contain his panic fear.

(Wade)-Nooo .... Leave ... Leave ... Fuck ... No ... I ... I don't ... I don't ... Fuck ... Move .... Fuck !!!

Wade was going through a crisis, so far logical thinking and a sense of control over the fight built him self-confidence. However, three black wolves with statistics exceeding human, broke the facade of negligible self-confidence. However, as the seconds went by, it seemed like hours to Wade. The bones were starting to crack, and there was a crash. But it wasn't until he heard the loudest crack in his life that something snapped inside him. Literally and figuratively.

(Wade)-No ... no ... no ... The end ... I won't die without a fight, motherfuckers ... THE END ... The law of the jungle can go fucking.

Though the sound emanating from Wade's skull, it seemed to whine like noise. The wolves clenched their teeth even tighter. And the one who managed to bite off Wada's left hand grabbed the spine and began to gnaw at him.

Wade in a rush of adrenaline, or rather a mental impulse. With his free right hand, into which a bony knife appeared. The sting of a wolf that gnawed his spine in the eye.

Then he put the knife back in the inventory. And at close range, he stabbed a Posion Ball into the resulting wound. Then he fired two more Poison Balls at the heads of the wolves trying to chew through his legs.

He then decided to spare the mane for the poisonous bony structure. Which was promoted in a huge stomp and you could see more and more effects. Wolves, however, even the one who was now panicked by Wade. They bit deeper into Wade's bones and were getting closer to Wade.

Wade only survived because the poisonous structure probably, according to Wade, secreted a poison that decayed their jaw muscles. As a result, their grip on their jaws was probably a dozen or so times weaker. By the constant rush of poison through their jaws. Because if it weren't for that, probably wolves of this strength could chew through the bones like a rotten thin stick.

After a few more long seconds. Wade started by breaking through around the first wolf. Which seemed to be berserker still bit into Wade's spine. However, with each blow to the wolf's eye socket. The wolf was starting to weaken. After 15 strokes, the first wolf fell to the ground. As a result, the top half of Wade fell to the ground, and the two wolves began to gnaw and drag Wade like a sack of potatoes.

(Wade)-Not today, motherfuckers. You dare attack me, mongrels.Ahhh....!!

Wade, being pulled, would strike with his free hand to make an incision in front of the wolves' eyes. Since their coat was incredibly durable, Wade's bone knife didn't even scratch. So Wade, standing out, aimed at the eyes. And when he succeeded, he threw the last mana into the wounded eyes of his opponents with the help of a Posion Ball. And when mana was less than 100. Wade resumed his attack with the knife. Because Cleaver was not fit to sit. Since Wade was unable to swing, he could only rely on stabbing.

Wade focused on the wolf biting into his right leg. It was interesting that around the clenched tusk of the black wolf, Wade's bones sparkled with an intense green color. However, Wade continued his attack. Until the bone of his right leg snapped, but the wolf itself also fell dead. And from his mouth a yellow liquid began to pour out after he fell. After all, a cosmic amount of poison, given continuously, can kill even mythical beasts. Especially those that are unable to counteract, and their strong bodies only extend the time required to kill them.

But the fact is, Wade has already lost his left arm and left leg. However, he continued his advance and even used his left leg, or rather half of it, the end of which was now like a spear. And he also used it to stab a wolf in the face. Alternately leg, knife, leg, knife. Until the last wolf had fallen, and Wade was lying next to one wolf's body. He Trying to calm down.

After a few minutes, Wade realized he couldn't stay that way. The smell of bodies can lure other monsters. So Wade thought about a solution, so he checked the status. To see if he can't be promoted. Because he ignored notifications during the fight.

[=====================================]

Status

Name: Wade Stone

Race: Poison Skeleton

Level.(10/10)

Class:Craftsman(1/100) , Sorcerer(2/100)

MP:830/830 [ 10 MP for 1 minutes]

Characteristics:

Strength 30.6
Intelligence 83
Dexterity 28
Wisdom 60
Stamina 41
Charisma 28
Happiness 49

Resilience
fire: 0
water: 0
earth: 0
air: 0
dark: 0
light: 0
cold: 100%

Poison:100%
Electricity: 0
For acid: 50%
For magic: 0
incisal damage: 54%
stab damage: 0
blunt damage: 50%
projectile damage: 52%

Skil:

-Observation:(4/10)

-Throwing Weapon. (32/100)

-Posion Ball (25/100) [Cost:150 Mana/1 spell]

-Poisoned Bone System (Passive) (Activated) (41/100) [ 5 mana for 1 sec]

-Less Healing(1/10) [Cost:80 Mana/1 spell]

-Novice spell creator.(3/6)

[==================================]

Wade saw his stats soared, although he guessed he would have advanced more. However, the level limit has been limited. Which made him a bit sad, but he was glad to be alive. And he promised never to experience it again ... this helplessness.

So hoping to regain the limbs through evolution. Wade said.

(Wade)-,,Turn on the evolution feature."

[Error...Does the host want to evolve despite having no all limbs?

It is recommended to re-re-weight the lost limbs. By putting on lost limbs or substitutes obtained from humanoid beings to the truth. Evolution with missing limbs can block some of the elution and add new ones. And affixing the bones of other species may offer new offshoots of evolution. However, it is recommended to obtain original parts or parts from the same species. Does the host want to continue?]

[----------------------------------------------------------------------]

Wade decided to get his limbs back, however, so he first crawled to his left leg, and literally snatched it from the jaw of a dead wolf. Because the wolf fell dead with its leg in its mouth.

However, what surprised Wade was the fact that the bones reconnect to the rest of his bone flesh. Wade attributed it to racial prowess. But he didn't wonder why the system didn't register it. He just got up and staggered over and regained his hand and reattached it.

Then Wade hid three wolf bodies in the inventory, which disappeared in a flash of green smoke. And Wade saw a new slot filled with the three bodies of "Western black dark wolves." At least he knew it was to the west, possibly from the equator or something.

Then Wade returned to the undead grounds to evolve there and wait the night out. Because in the undead lands, no matter what time of day it is, it's always the same. And monsters from the forest do not enter the territory of the undead. So Wade came back and after half an hour he sat down behind a large rock. And he opened the evolution menu.

 

 

3