Chapter 11
73 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[------------------------------------------------]

Evolution menu

[Current Form: Posion Skeleton.]

Evolution available:


 

[ High Posion Skeleton] 

Description : High Posion Skeleton is an evolved version of the Poison Skeleton. It is characterized by a greater structure and strength than its previous counterpart. This individual's Posion Ball attacks feature a lot of brushstroke volleys as the High version has a reduced mana cost. This variety also lives in areas that are highly toxic to living creatures. It is much more dangerous because the High Posion Skeleton has the ability to release a gas cloud. Even at the time of death. And it is considered one of the most dangerous species of the skeleton because of the high mortality rate of melee fighters.

Rank: Rare

New Skill: +10 lvl. Poison Ball, [NEW] Poisonous Gas

Conditions fulfilled: The previous user form must be "Poison Skeleton".


[Plague Skeleton]

Description :Plague Skeleton is one of the rarest skeleton varieties. They are usually created by Necrmants who, for their research, immerse a living human or other human water in a mixture of highly toxic poisons. These skeletons do not arise naturally. However, their ability to cause plague is tremendous indeed. One skeleton is enough to murder an entire city. Even if he had been caught before the first Poison Ball was fired. At the time of death, the poisonous gas would be able to release the toxin that causes highly lethal and contagious diseases. They are known to be one of the Necromancer's greatest weapons. However, the only encounter of such a skeleton was recorded 1,000 years ago when Stonehand's capital city, Thretfring, collapsed.

Rank: Epic/Unique

New Skill: +30 lvl. Poison Ball, +10 Poisonous bone structure, [New]Scourge's Breath, 

Conditions fulfilled: Poisoning a creature four times stronger than a host. Advancing skills with the Poison attribute by + 30lvl.


[High Posion Skeleton  Mage]

Description : High Posion Skeleton  Mage it is the skeleton that retained most of the consciousness after death. And in life they were either healers, and they were high level healers. Or there were Poison Mage who died while experimenting or using spells badly. This nature of the skeleton is highly dangerous, most often appearing in mid-tier Dungeons as a Floor Boss. They are characterized not only by greater endurance, but also a significant mana pool. The aforementioned skeleton is the only one of its race that has the ability to think strategically, so that it does not create traps that were the death of many adventurers or mercenaries.

Rank: Epic

New Skill: +35 lvl. Poison Ball, +5 Poisonous bone structure, [New]A poisonous trap, [New] Poisonous Field

 


 

Wade regrets that the menu doesn't show the amount of buffed stats that evolution is boosting. However, the last two evolutions really brought him into conflict.

However, after much thought, Wade realized Skeleton Plauge had the greatest offensive abilities, literally a walking Plague. However, if he does encounter more wolves or strong monsters. Wade would have been forced into a direct fight, which immediately exposed him to being immediately located by a comma. And Wade has no rare escape route. He would have been forced to fight like wolves before.

Therefore, a High Positional Skeleton Mage is a better solution. Not only will he be able to set traps, i.e. he will be able to attack enemies without announcing his location. But increasing the amount of mana could be much more beneficial in the future. Because Wade plans to study magic on his own and use many branches of magic, and even create his own spells. So increasing the magic pool and charting an expensive evolution centered on magic is a good thing. Wade also hopes for an evolution into a Lich or something similar. In some universes, the Lich does not differ in appearance from an ordinary human.

So Wade will not only be able to set traps thanks to which he can level up. Even poisoning stronger monsters, which is truly something priceless. But the second new skill allows him to shoot a beam that hits a stone, for example. It creates a cloud of poison around it, floating above the ground, 1x1 meter in diameter. But it'll be enough to secure a hiding place, if he finds one. Against uninvited guests. Because living creatures, as Wade saw on the border of two lands. They avoid such areas, so Wade would be able to cover himself for the night if he wanted to train a class or a specific skill.

(Wade)- I choose the High Poison Skeleton Mage.

And as before, Wade was enveloped in a green mist. And the forehead as there are changes in his body. Most changes in his upper body are faced by the wade. His chest seemed to be on fire, his forehead seemed to have eaten something spicy. But without even having a seed, Wade didn't think that was the reason. However, the greatest pain was his shoulders and hands, they seemed heavier than before. And surprisingly, Wade brushed something in his bony mouth, for a moment he was afraid that something flew in there. However, when he felt that he could control it, he was dull for a moment. And he was hoping to get the body back, even though the length of the tongue is slightly disturbing.

However, when the green smoke disappeared, Wade had his skull pointing downwards. And he stared at his body from the waist down. Unfortunately, no changes here, although not entirely. He's still wearing the pants found in the village. And there's no meat or anything there. Plain bones clad in cloth. However, his bones seem thicker and stronger. But the trace of the bite remained, it does not threaten the structures, but the trace of the fight remains.

It was interesting when Wade put his coat, hand-made from horsehide, into his inventory for a moment. Revealing the greatest changes. His chest, though still empty, just ribs. Now she had plenty of green lights in her, which gave Wade the same feeling that his attacks do. So he figured out that the name Poison came from his class name. However, it was his arms and head that shocked him the most. It looked strange, but his arms all the way down to his neck without going up to his chest are covered with muscles and gray skin showing green veins instead of the normal ones. And his skull seems to fit into the minimal flesh structure, although the flesh and skin will only cover his neck.

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/1970393576738701/

It was really weird, especially since Wade has a tongue now. Long, slightly snaky, Orochimaru style, but tongue. Wade was sure he looked like some kind of monstrosity now.

Wade with simple movements to get used to his new body. After all, it is night in the forest area. So he has a lot of time. Wade ponders his new form. Because Wade was guessing that an ordinary tall skeleton gets some "meat" for arms or legs. In order to significantly increase the strength, which only with bones is impossible. And the Posion variety might only have bones infused with sawdust, but Wade was not sure that the light from his chest was something of a mage variety or just a Posion variety. However, he did not hesitate and continued practicing.

Wade enjoyed the opportunity to feel more touched by the new arms. Contrary to appearances, Wade missed a touch that is undying. So for an hour he was glad that he had regained at least part of his body. Then he opened a status before he started training skills.

[=====================================]

Status

Name: Wade Stone

Race:High Poison Skeleton Mage

Level.(1/10)

Class:Craftsman(1/100) , Sorcerer(2/100)

MP:1030/1030 [ 10 MP for 1 minutes]

Characteristics:

Strength 60.6
Intelligence 103
Dexterity 37
Wisdom 64
Stamina 46
Charisma 34
Happiness 54

Resilience
fire: 0
water: 0
earth: 0
air: 0
dark: 0
light: 0
cold: 100%

Poison:100%
Electricity: 0
For acid: 50%
For magic: 0
incisal damage: 54%
stab damage: 0
blunt damage: 50%
projectile damage: 52%

Skil:

-Observation:(4/10)

-Throwing Weapon. (32/100)

-Posion Ball (49/100) [Cost:150 Mana/1 spell]

-Poisoned Bone System (Passive) (Activated) (46/100) [ 5 mana for 1 sec]

-Less Healing(1/10) [Cost:80 Mana/1 spell]

-Novice spell creator.(3/6)

-A poisonous trap.(1/100)

-Poisonous Field (1/100)

[====================================]

Wade was delighted with the sudden surge in strength, although strength is something on a zombie level. Which Wade met in the village and was lucky that his incomplete "Observation" skill showed just the strength statistic. Although that Zombie had a strength of 68, he was not much stronger than Wade.

And while Wade was training, by casting the Poison Ball spell and testing it to level up. There were some changes, Wade checked the inventory. In which, in addition to the blunt Cleaver, a small flask of old wine, Wade had plenty of expensive flour. Which he collected first in the church, and then in the rest of the village. Wade had glare while searching the bones. He saw an old, cracked wall sculpture depicting a man with an alchemy bottle in his hand. Then he realized that bone meal could be an alchemical ingredient that he could use himself or herself. Or sell it. As a result, Wade now has 4 kg of bone meal in his inventory.

Then, after regenerating mana, Wade tested the "Poison Trap". The magic-circle was similar to the magic-circle "Posion Ball". However, many of the strange numbers were different, and some of the ropes were in different places. However, instead of the resulting magic ball, an almost invisible green laser beam fired and struck the spot Wade was aiming for. And a magic-circle was formed on the ground that disappeared when the connection was broken. And thus the spell is finished.

The trap cost 200 MP. And like the last time Wade figured it out himself. The information has been added to Status.

Wade threw a rock and picked it up from the ground. And as the stone fell where the shelf was, the circle appeared for a second. Then the stone began to corrode. Until he had grown in the strange mold he had seen in the village.

Poisonous Field was a spell that worked somewhat similarly. However, despite the similarity to the previous two magic-circles, this one was similar but different. However, when activated, it fired a slightly thicker laser beam which, when it hit the target, created a round 1x1 meter puff of green poisonous smoke at the point of impact.

Then, for two hours, Wade was spamming two new skills. To increase their level, which resulted in the Poisonous Trap moving to level 4 and Poisonous Field to level 3.

This shows Wade that each skill has different conditions to advance. Because he used both skills the same number of times and you can see the difference.

Then Wade, seeing that it was already the middle of the night, decided to start chasing the three black western wolves. So I took the first man's body out of the inventory and started to disassemble it with his little bone-knife.

And repeating this process with two more, Wade had to spend the rest of the night taking them apart. Which resulted in the advancement of the "Craftsman" class to the second tier. Wade guessed that the preparation of materials included in the process of creating the item. So the promotion is not unexpected. Wade obtained 3 wolf skeletons in pieces, about 40 kg of meat, and three hearts that may be useful in alchemi, and 3 Western black wolf fur coats. Wade destroyed some organs because he was not skilled in it yet. So a lot of parts were wasted, but Wade took it for profit. And he decided to look for something sewing in the woods to make a coat made of black fur. Because the coat is made of broken skin of a horse, it gives a little reinforcement and looks quite tragic. So changing the cover of his body is a priority. So Wade seeing that it was morning, took the cleaver out of his equipment and headed towards the woods.

 

1