Chapter 12
67 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wade was pleased with his work, especially as he felt the slightest increase in his skinning technique. When he was promoted during the halfway time devoted to skinning the second wolf. The growth was negligible, but Wade found that it was slightly easier for him to separate the flesh from the skin, slightly but after so many months of painstaking action. Wade can see such things very easily.

Then Wade went to the woods where it was already morning. And Wade began his search for a vine or something equally useful, and after a long walk, now carefully looking around and listening for the slightest noise. Wade found a very heavy vine that was flexible and strong enough to be suitable for makeshift mantling.

Wade returned to undead grounds for the last time today and completed the creation of the black cloak. One wolf skin was enough to make one coat. For the simple fact that the wolves in this dawn, or their black western variety, are huge. So Wade set to work, which lasted two hours.

Wade even made the hollow wolf head act like a helmet. Previously, stiffening it with clay collected from the soil, which surprisingly quickly dried up. The rest consisted aloud in refining the details so that they would not restrict movements, and covered most of skeleton body.

From the fact that Wade now has arms of meat. He decided to make holes for the arms. And from the paws cut off, Wade made shoes / socks for himself. Mainly to make his footsteps quieter and harder to detect.

The coat itself is fastened with a climber like laces in shoes. But it works, the length of the fur has been shortened to the knees, because lower if the fur was down to the ground. Wade would have trouble walking.

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/7318418136563693/

[===================]

Nazwa: Black Western Alpha Wolf coat

Klasa: Rare

Specjalny:

-Camouflage-The black color of a wolf's fur provides 60 chances of successfully concealing a presence. When sneaking around at night.

-Tough Leather - Western Black Wolves have a hard-wearing skin that cannot be easily pierced.

.....

..

-+40 Stamina

 

Description - Western Black Wolf Leather is a rare but popular material for creating winter garments for the nobility. Unfortunately, this is only a sourcing thing for aesthetic purposes. Because fur loses most of its qualities and strength when the wolf dies.

[------------------------}

Wade felt a little sad when he read the description. However, the mere fact that he now has 80 stamina is a reason for him to be happy. However, 80 can be raw human strength. And Wade only has that durability where armor covers it. But that's just a theory. Wade doubts the garment itself, and much less magical. It gave someone a great leap of strength. However, this requires research. After all, it's not like if the child were to put on his father's helmet, which would give +200 Strength. Rather, it could not give him super strength. Unless it was a Hercules magic helmet, then it would make a lot of sense. Unless people have class or level restrictions. And then it would be a little bit. Wade decided to leave it for now and headed deeper into the woods.

Wade paced the forest, observing his surroundings more and more deeply and calmly. And he made a poisonous shelf from time to time, it's not too humane. But after walking through the forest for 30 minutes. Wade realized that the first shelf was activated. And after another 10 minutes, Wade received a message that he had killed the "Horned Rabbit". So Wade kept on going until he could see a mountain where he could see the caves. Quite high above the forest level, but high enough for Wade to determine if he was in the immediate vicinity. there is some human or other village And the mentioned cave may be his hideout for some time, minimum until the next evolution.

The ascent to the top was not too steep, but there were also no trees or rocks to act as a support. However, bony toes work great on such terrain. So Wade had no problem getting in.

Wade first decided to explore the cave, which was ridiculously small. Less than 5x5 meters and looked carved with human hands. But seeing the crossbow and the dust on the floor, Wade knew it was old. Maybe someone was exploring the mountain here or something. However, Wade is content with the fact that it is a virtually free location for him. So pleased, he left the cave and being at a fairly high altitude, he looked around.

Wade could see the undead grounds so he looked in the opposite direction, luckily the cave was on the side of the mountain so Wade could look in three directions. Toward the grounds of the undead, along the border and across from the grounds of the undead.

Opposite the Undead Territories, Wade glimpsed the top of many tall buildings and towers. But it was really a long way off, so Wade was guessing. That this must be a city that humans have built on the border to control whether a monster or a horde is coming from the undead.

Wade has decided to go there as it evolves into something more blending into the background. Eventually, a creature with a skeleton head would be shot down faster than he could utter any word.

Then Wade looked at the area in front of the cave and decided to hunt it and gather resources. Not only for production, but also for sale. Wade, seeing that it was getting dark, decided to cover the slope and the entrance to the cave with poisonous fog so that animals and monsters would automatically run away from his hideout. But first, Wade noticed that one of his shelf, lifting the mountains instead of killing him, had paralyzed the horned rabbit. And Wade, seeing this, had an idea of what to do in the night.

Wade took the horned rabbit and carried it to the hideout. Before prophylactically, with the help of a cleaver, cut off his legs. And he healed them with less treatment. The legs did not regenerate, but after a few uses, they healed and did not pose a threat to the animal's life.

Then Wade went in front of the caves and secured it with poisonous traps and poison smoke circles, exhausting his mane. And he returned to the cave, where he tied the rabbit with vines. And he started to hurt him with a bone knife and heal him with less healing.

During this treatment, Wade did not even see the animal as a sentient being. Who was probably going through hell. But a research item that served as an item to advance his skills.

Wade even brushed for a moment the pleasure of torturing an innocent being, but he choked the feeling. By focusing on the activities of the "Lesser Treatment" and its promotion.

The minor Healing was that the target of the spell is covered with a golden bubble or a force field. Concentrated on the wound. Wade even shaved the Rabbit where he was making cuts to better see the healing process. And he kept repeating it for several hours. At first, the rabbit tried to defend himself or even to escape. However, after a few hours, he lay there and showed no signs of life except breathing. Wade didn't care, it was important that the subject was alive and still fit as a subject for training.

However, despite treating the rabbit for nearly 10 hours before Wade killed it and disassembled it. He promoted the "Less Healing" spell to (6/10). After all, he used it on average every 15 seconds. So it was true many times anyway.

But what surprised Wade was that the meat had gained some healing properties. The meat was called "refined horned rabbit meat." And the description says that the meat is naturally sourced from rabbits fed with medicinal herbs. But Wade has apparently discovered an alternative method of production. And Wade plans to get more of this meat, after all, Wade gained two kilos from one of them.

Wade after completing the process and regaining focus. He noticed that it was already morning and that 4 of his 12 traps had killed 2 black wolves and two horned rabbits. So Wade decided to go for the corpse, as long as it was not eaten by the monsters.

Wade first walking the corpse noticed that he had advanced to the 2nd level. And seeing that his idea for safe leveling and advancing skills. He decided to keep such a schedule. The shelves are too expensive and placing them next to each other is ineffective. The rally limited seven and 12 pieces, and replaced the worn ones with new ones. Unfortunately, one wolf's body was eaten, it is not known why. But traces of acid were visible on the ground. Two rabbits were also eaten, but after the traces, they bathe. Wade guessed it was a wolf, so he'll probably get XP for killing that wolf in a while.

After all, since the meat gained healing properties after several hours of exposure to the aforementioned magic. This poison rabbit meat is also poisonous. So Wade is sure that unless the wolf is strong enough to fight the poison from a rabbit he has stepped on a shelf worth 400 MP. So twice as strong as a regular poison pen. Either he would get a bowel twist or die.

However, Wade found one body of a black western wolf lying in a bush. So he put the body into the inventory and, after leaving the new shelf, returned to the hiding place. And took care of taking the wolf apart.

 

 

Wade repeated this process for the next month. However, catching the second horned hare, he managed only recently. Just two days ago, this was due to the fact that the effects of the poison are random and the chance of it being a paralyzing poison is small. So Wade only got a rabbit to train his skills today.

When it comes to sourcing raw materials, it was really poor. There were days when 8 out of 12 flaps were activated, but nothing was left but blood or traces of acid. Sometimes there was only 1 whole wolf to skin, and one day as many as 7 wolves. In summary, now that Wade has finished sourcing the refined rabbit meat, he has decided to look through his inventory.

[=========================]

=Inventory=

-x1 Dull cleaver.

-x1 Bone small knife

-x1 Silver coin

-x1 Stone

-x1 A small wine

-4kg. bone meal

-4kg Refined rabbit meat

-21x Wolf skeleton

-20x western black wolf fur

-21x Heart of the wolf

-325kg Wolf meat

[===========================]

As Wade was about to leave the cave, he suddenly heard a scream and some loud chatter from the side of the cave. And Wade, interested, moved in that direction.

 

 

2