Chapter 13
66 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sight Wade saw was quite peculiar. A dark elf with dark skin and white hair was sitting huddled next to a rather large tree. The elf looked 25 or 28 years old, mature and fairly pleasing to the eye. However, the current situation was not so colorful. The Dark Elf hugged a little girl who could be her daughter and cried. Over the two women stood two human bandits, dressed in light brown fabric armor and a black coat .

The first was a muscular guy with a highly developed muscular structure. He was bald and had short, unkempt stubble, and he had a wooden mace in his hand.

Second, if not for a nasty smile, Wade called him a young noble or something similar. He had a handsome face, green eyes, and brushed blonde hair. The disadvantage of him is that instead of a sexy elf, a blonde bandit looks at a small child in a woman's arms. Even his companion tried not to look at whom his companion was looking at.

Wade knew he didn't have much time, and he wasn't a hero. Under normal circumstances, if he had a whole fleshy body, he might receive thanks in another way. Although then he would first wait for the child to return to the village, or be out of sight.

Or Wade waited for the two bandits to "play" with the two women. At the same time he would fire two strong Poison Ball and create a toxic mist on he's dockside to create a toxic mist around them. worried, and the steel sword held by the smaller blonde thug is one of Wade's more important targets.

However, Wade despite the fact that he cannot be called a good person or undead. He wouldn't let the baby go through something so monstrous, so Wade decided to think about a plan of action. And fast because the blonde thug starts to end a speech about how he will rape a woman's daughter hard in front of her.

Wade quickly looked at the status of the two bandits and saw that conventional measures were out of the question. Wade looked at the stronger, bigger bandit because he was the more dangerous.

[=====================================]

Status

Name: Jim 

Race:Human

Level.65

Class: Bandit Berserker (35/100)

MP:1500/1500 

Characteristics:

Strength 202
Intelligence ???
Dexterity 221
Wisdom ???
Stamina 157
Charisma ??
Happiness ??

 

Skil:

-Berserker:(21/100)

-Using blunt weapons. (41/100)

???

???

 

[====================================]

Wade was surprised by the strength of the bald bandit. Wade guessed that one blow with a mace would split his skull open. Wade guessed that most of his strength came from his raw strength and class. Because the clothes look shabby. Even the handmade fur made by Wade looks better. So the item bonus is negligible for him. However, this does not change the fact that the regular bandit is much stronger than him.

The second, the blonde bandit, has a strength of 160, but the agility, without even looking, surpasses his companion. So Wade decided to use whatever he had at his disposal. That's what double-potent toxic traps are set up near a small group.

Wade first set a miniature toxic trap on a palm-sized stone that he had picked up from the ground. His throwable skill only increased to level 34, but that was enough to get the job done.

Wade was now on a hill behind the bushes to the left of the bandits and the two women. So praying, Wade threw a trap stone to fly straight into the tree behind the bandits and bounced to finally hit the exposed neck of the giant bald bandit. By cutting open his skin and activating the trap.

(Blond-Bandit)-Who???...Jim would be kind and bring that guy who threw that stone. According to the trajectory it is towards this village ... khehe .. They probably saw that they ran out of two whores. If there are more than two of them come back and we take these bitches and run away. If only two, if the guy kills, but if it's women, bring them. We will always earn more on them, Lord Zakram is happy to buy elves. Haha

(Jim-bandit)-Okey...Tim...Heh...My head hurts a little.

(Tim-Blond-bandit)-Don't overdo it, old Jimdo hit you in the head with his club and you were all right. You probably got a scar or something. Go check, my dick itches already looking at that little bitch.

(Jim-bandit)-....

Wade planted bushes behind the bald bandit and carefully followed his supposed direction. Wade waited and created a Poison Ball in his right hand and poured more and more mana into it. Waiting for the big bandit to stand next to the traps.

As the Bandit walked by and was not going to stop. Wade fired a Posion Ball, which hit Jim right in his split neck. And the impact force made the giant take two steps to the side. And stepped right into two traps, and they activated, and the bandit stung the soffits. Strong enough that he fell on his back and tried to get up. However, he could not, at first he tried to call his companion, but when he tried to say the first weak. Foam began to emerge from his mouth. And he himself began to shake in a rather frightening manner two seconds later. Three strong poisons , attacked his body.

His eyes began to swell and black veins appeared all over his body. And the foam in his mouth began to turn from slightly yellow to red. Until, instead of foam, blood poured from the thug's mouth. And Wade received a notification shortly after.

[=======================]

[You killed the Human (Jim-Berserk Bandit).]

[Your level went up one step.] x2

[+1 to basic statistics.]x2

[=======================]

Wade realized that despite having a system, this world seems to have a sub-mechanism. It's still the real world, only with magic. And the body is the body, so even if someone were a divine swordsman, and somehow he would land in space. He could only last a few minutes longer than a normal human and would die of oxygen. So if a person is not aware that he has been poisoned and does not have an aura or a special spell, he will not be able to burn off a strong poison. Although a strong person is able to resist the effect of poison and even fight poison. However, if the poison is strong, such as Wade injected Jim with three doses of poison 3 times the strength. And since it was magical in nature, Jim didn't stand a chance.

Wade then returned to his previous vantage point and regenerated his MP. Wade stared at the blond hair bandit who finished tying the woman and the child to the tree. And, sword drawn, he walked around the tree, cursing the supposed people his companions had gone after.

Wade waits for the blonde Bandit to move to a safe distance from the women. And he will be able to test theories or the poison that gets into the body in a non-daily way. How the cut or the respiratory tract makes the effect stronger than if they just get hit in the arm or leg. So when Wade noticed the blond hair, the bandit walked towards his companion. Wade quickly takes another stone and throws it with all her strength at the blonde bandit. Right into the genitals, causing the bandit to scream and open his mouth wide. And Wade first fires a "Poison Field" spell, a laser beam that forms a cloud of green poisonous smoke when it hits the target. However, when he is coughing, he tries to see if someone is trying to charge him.

However, the blonde thug got two Posion Ball in the eye instead. And the bandit started coughing green smoke and was rubbing his eyes with too much intensity. Wade had no mana anymore, so he pulled Cleaver from his inventory. And he waited for the blonde bandit to either die or attack him.

The Blond Bandit didn't seem to be going to attack Wade before he started screaming. Pulling his hair out, he fell to his knees and began to vomit, vomiting blood. To fall to the ground after a dozen or so seconds. But he wasn't dead yet, so Wade walked over to Tim and slit his throat, and red liquid and green smoke poured out from it.

[=======================]

[You killed the Human (Tim-Swordsman Bandit).]

[Your level went up one step.] x1

[+1 to basic statistics.]x1

[=======================]

Wade did not trust the two elves, and even though he saved them. It is not said that they will not attack the monstrous skeleton.

The bandit's blonde hair was clearly the brains behind him, and he was the one who was holding ... anything of value. Wade found a small purse and found in it 3 silver coins and 20 bronze coins. A short steel sword, slightly stepped but still in optimal condition. However, nothing else, Wade took a cloth black cloak that wasn't stained with blood. And he went to the corpse of the second bandit. The other had nothing but a wooden mace and cloak that Wade had taken.

Then Wade checked his Status as he walked towards the two elves.

[=====================================]

Status

Name: Wade Stone

Race:High Poison Skeleton Mage

Level.(7/10)

Class:Craftsman(2/100) , Sorcerer(2/100)

MP:498/1090 [ 10 MP for 1 minutes]

Characteristics:

Strength 66.6
Intelligence 109
Dexterity 42
Wisdom 69
Stamina 51+40(Armor)=91
Charisma 39
Happiness 59

Resilience
fire: 0
water: 0
earth: 0
air: 0
dark: 0
light: 0
cold: 100%

Poison:100%
Electricity: 0
For acid: 50%
For magic: 0
incisal damage: 54%
stab damage: 0
blunt damage: 50%
projectile damage: 52%

Skil:

-Observation:(4/10)

-Throwing Weapon. (34/100)

-Posion Ball (49/100) [Cost:150 Mana/1 spell]

-Poisoned Bone System (Passive) (Activated) (46/100) [ 5 mana for 1 sec]

-Less Healing(8/10) [Cost:80 Mana/1 spell]

-Novice spell creator.(3/6)

-A poisonous trap.(15/100) [Cost:200 Mana/1 spell]

-Poisonous Field (3/100)

[==================================]

Wade didn't have much mana so he decided to take a different tactic. He was walking towards the two elves who had been tied to the tree so that their hands were stretched above their heads, and they knelt with their legs tied. Both of them also had torn breast covers, which meant that the breasts of an adult elf were at large. Which, despite the undead state of affairs, pleased Wade. And if he could smile, he would.

The girl, a small child, cried at the frightening figure of Wade. An adult dark elf only looked closely at Wade and kept her eyes on him. Ready to punch at any moment.

Wade just knelt down in front of them and admired the sight of the beautiful dark elf. And he said in a hoarse voice.

(Wade)-It will set you free as my mana regenerates.

The older Elf woman was shocked, but didn't even look away for a moment. MP regeneration was slow, so for the next hour Wade looked at the dark elf's graceful breast.

However, it took half an hour before the dark elf spoke up.

(Dark Elf Woman)-Why did you save us?

Wade raised his head gently to look away from his chest and look into her eyes. And he replied.

(Wade)-Moment of weakness.

The elf looked at Wade, surprised and slightly offended. And she replied.

(Dark Elf Woman)-What?

(Wade)-I figured out what the blonde thug was going to do to the baby. I didn't like it.

The woman was surprised. She hadn't expected to hear words like that from the undead. Who are either just mindless monsters or even worse monsters with intelligence. And now he sees a monster who has shown compassion.

(Wade)-And now when i release you, you no attack me. And you will go back to where you were kidnapped. It's now not my problem.

Then Wade cut the ties on the legs of the woman and the child. And they bind their hands together, and the woman took the child and began to run forward. To turn around in a moment and look at the heroic skeleton.

(Dark Elf Woman)-Were you a hero during your lifetime?

(Wade)-No...

(Dark Elf Woman)-Well ... What's your name?

Wade refused to give his name due to the fact that when he regained his body, he did not know whether the act of helping would have a good or bad effect. So, after some thought, he whispered and walked towards the cave.

(Wade)-Viego...

 

 

1