Chapter 4: Morgana
6k 4 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I woke up the next morning, I had a buttload of unread messages waiting for me.

I slowly sat up and looked around me, I was in a moving carriage with a small window to one side letting in sunlight. There was one other person inside the carriage with me.

She was sleeping with her back to me, but I could clearly see she wasn’t Alana. Unlike Alana, the sleeping woman wore a worn but clean set of robes like me, besides she looked too thick to be Alana.

I decided not to disturb her and read my waiting messages.

 

*Mother’s Nectar ability failed to activate. Target was too high level for the ability to take effect.

*Congratulations! You have discovered a hidden ability, now you can view it in status.

*Mother’s Nectar ability failed to activate. Target was too high level for the ability to take effect.

*Mother’s Nectar ability failed to activate. Target was too high level for the ability to take effect.

*Mother’s Nectar ability failed to activate. Target was too high level for the ability to take effect.

 

The same message repeated for few more times, so I skipped it to next message.

 

*Cum Reservoir depleted. You’ve ejaculated all your stored cum.

 

Wow! Cum Reservoir! What sort of system measures that? I shook my head.

Reading about cum brought me the memory of last nights escapades. I couldn’t help but smile thinking about what happened last night, I have never experienced anything like that in my previous life. Of the two relationships I had one girl wouldn’t even suck my dick let alone lick my ass.

It was surreal to think I got to experience this amazing thing after becoming a slave. That soured my thoughts real quick.

I sighed and continued reading the messages.

 

*Father’s Seed ability failed to activate. Target was too high level for the ability to take effect.

*Congratulations! You have discovered a hidden ability, now you can view it in status.

 

What is this now? First Mother’s Nectar! now Father’s Seed? How many hidden abilities do I have?

As I thought this, new message popped into my view.

 

*Special Abilities: Mother’s Nectar, Father’s Seed

*Other abilities hidden

 

Well, that’s new. Last time I checked, there was an error message against the abilities.

What’s with the hidden part again? ugh! This is so vague; I wish I could know further.

Like magic, new message appeared.

 

*All of your special abilities became incompatible after your recent evolution. They synergized into new special abilities to suit your new form. Each hidden ability will be only revealed after their specific prerequisite conditions are met.

 

I figured it must be that guy, Urathus’s special abilities that got synergized.

I was getting a hang of this system. I only needed to mentally ask something or think about it to get the info I needed.

Of course, it didn’t work on everything. When I asked about prerequisites conditions for hidden abilities, I drew a blank. Well, something is better done nothing.

Next, I thought and opened up both of my newly unlocked special abilities.

 

*Mother’s Nectar: Mother of demons have blessed you. Your anus secretes a highly potent Aphrodisiac agent. Unless a skin contact occurs with your secretion, you consciously need to choose a target to activate the effect.

  • Targets of lower level will get aroused just by being around you.
  • Higher level targets need to have a skin contact to feel the effects.
  • After the skin contact, you can completely mind control the lower-level targets as long as they are aroused.

 

Damn! That was creepy and impressive. No wonder Alana couldn’t keep her mouth off my bum last night.

 

*Father’ Seed: Father of demons have blessed you. Error…

*Effects hidden. Important prerequisite condition needs to be met to reveal the effects.

 

I sighed and decided to explore the system some more.

“How long are you going to stare into the wall?” a melodious voice asked me.

I jumped in fright and turned towards the voice. The sleeping woman was awake and looking at me with concern. She looked to be in her early thirties. She had pale skin, like she spends too much time indoors.

“Oh sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you.” she said immediately.

“Its okay, I get scared easily nowadays.” I tried to smile and failed.

“Yeah, it takes some time to get used to it. It took me half a year to accept my fate and I didn’t even had it that bad, definitely not as bad as now,” she sighed.

“So, are you the new virgin boy everyone’s talking about?” she asked me with a naughty grin.

“What? Everyone’s talking about me? But why? I didn’t do anything.” Words rushed out of me.

“You didn’t do anything? Half the camp heard your moans last night. I was a good 200ft from the tent and even I heard it. At the time I thought it was some slave girl squealing under a guard but damn! I have to say you were impressive.” She grinned at me.

My face reddened in shame, I put my head on the hands and groaned.

“Hey, chin up. You don’t need to be ashamed of it. Do you know how many guards were after Alana? She wouldn’t even look at their directions. What did she do to you anyway?” she asked curious.

“She checked if I was a virgin,” I mumbled into my hands.

“What?” she asked.

I lifted my face and looked into her eyes and said, “she checked if I was a virgin.”

“You moaned that much for one lick?” she asked me quizzically.

“No, she liked the taste of my ass, so she licked some more,” I said with a grin of my own.

“Really? It must be some taste then. When she left, she asked me to keep you safe at all cost.” She grinned again.

“Left? Where did she leave?” I asked in panic. Only person who remotely gave me some affection has already left me.

Looking at my reaction, she asked, “Wow! Was she that good?”

“Yes, she was,” I answered truthfully. “Now please tell me, where did she leave to?”

“She went to the Northern province. She only said her master ordered her to go there but I could make some educated guesses why she went,” she spat to her side suddenly angry.

“You, okay?” I asked her tentatively.

“Yeah, sorry. I couldn’t stand her. Disgusting human being.” She said angrily.

“Is Alana that bad?” I asked in puzzlement.

“Oh no! not Alana. Alana’s alright. What can she do? She is bound under lots of restrictions, she couldn’t even speak ill of that witch. I meant her Master, Korva, the biggest slave merchant in the world.

“She enslaved more than hundred thousand people during the seven-year war by her own hands. She is the most cruelest woman in the world as per Lady Supra. We should pray to get sold fast, none of the stories I heard ends well for her unsold slaves.” She shuddered again.

I stared at her with wide eyes.

“Ah! Look at me talking like a blabbermouth, where are my manners? My name is Morgana. What is yours?” she asked me.

I stared at her for a few seconds and said, “I am Ileana.” I decided to use my new name.

“I wish we met under some other circumstances Ileana, well at least we get to ride while other poor slaves are forced to walk.” She looked towards the open window.

“Why are we the only ones that are riding? There is enough space for at least few more here, right?” I exclaimed.

“Usually Alana rides with us too, since she is out there somewhere,” she pointed her hand towards north, “we got this to ourselves.”

“Besides we are special, so we get to ride. At least for a few more days.” She gave a tired smile.

“Why are we special?” I enquired.

“Because we are high value,” she looked at me like I was stupid.

I looked at her, she had a beautiful oval face. She looked pretty without any sort of makeup. She could be stunning with right makeup. She was wearing a shapeless robe, so I couldn't guess how she looked under her neck.

Then I looked at me, I was skinny as a stick. If my face was anything like my previous self it would be ugly too. So, I didn’t understand how I could be special or high value like her. Then it hit me.

“Wait! You are virgin?” I asked in shock. She looked to be in her early thirties, I couldn’t understand how a beautiful woman like her could still be a virgin.

“I could see why you are surprised. I was a Sister of Knowledge sworn to the life of celibacy. But my past life caught up with me and Lady Supra couldn’t protect me anymore. So here I am.” She said with a false cheer.

We rode in silence for some time. Then I asked, “do you know when Alana will be back?”

She grinned at me and said,” I don’t think she will be back anytime soon; her master wouldn’t let an opportunity like this to slip past her.”

“What opportunity?”

“Rumor is Guardian of the Northern Province is missing for some time now. Without the mighty Urathus, there is no one to contain the demon attacks. As if that’s not enough every warlord worth a silver is warring for his territory. It’s a total chaos there. Ripe for ‘finding’ new slaves. That Korva bitch would be frothing in her mouth by now,” she said with anger.

 I didn’t speak anything, I simply starred at her. My mind went blank after she said ‘Urathus’. I couldn’t comprehend how powerful my body’s previous occupant was.

Morgana misunderstood my stare. “Are you from northern province, do you have any family there?” She asked me with concern.

I snapped out of my shock and answered, “No, no. I was just wondering if Alana would be safe there.” I lied.

“Do not worry about her, no one will touch her or else they would need to answer to her master.” She scoffed.

After few minutes, we stopped for lunch. When I got down from the carriage, I could see other slaves were staring at me and Morgana with hatred and jealousy. Morgana just brushed it off as usual sight. I just avoided looking at their direction and silently ate my lunch.

When we started again, I asked if I could walk outside but the guards just laughed and mentioned something about pigs and forced me inside the carriage.

As the afternoon passed, I quickly found Morgana was an extrovert. She kept talking on and on. Given that she was a sister of knowledge, there was rarely a topic she didn’t know about. Si quizzed her about the world vaguely without revealing more about me. But whenever I tried asking about why she got sold to Korva, she always changed topics.

When we stopped for the night, we decided to sleep inside carriage since Alana took the tent with her.

Alana also took half the guards with her, so the remaining guards simply told us they are going to lock us in to protect us. 

In the middle of the night, I was awakened to the sound of screams.

Morgana was already up and staring through the window with bloodless face. She was so shellshocked that when I tried calling her she wouldn't even answer me.

I got up and tried the door, it was still locked from the outside. As screams were getting louder by the minute, I rushed to the window and stared outside. Just like Morgana blood drained off my face.

There were monsters everywhere. They were fighting and killing men. I could see some of the guards running running in the distance abandoning their wards. The other guards were either dead or being mercilessly killed. 

The monsters were tall, muscular and had gray skin. They appeared to be humanoid. There were some other smaller green creatures running around the camp as well.

As me and Morgana stood there paralyzed in fear, a huge gray monster turned towards the carriage with something small shining in its hand.

When I realized what it was I couldn't stop my own screams from rising.

55