Chapter 6: Kiyaara
3.7k 2 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Morgana held my hand tightly as we waited outside a massive white tent. The orc warrior we followed earlier left us here standing under the watchful eyes of menacing Orcs guarding the entrance of the tent, its not like we could go anywhere even if this guards weren't watching us considering how we were pathetically weak and are in middle of the massive war camp filled with Orcs.

Even though I've seen much larger crowds in the old world, I almost pissed myself when I first entered the camp and saw the sheer number of tall and muscular grey monstrosities everywhere in this camp.

Some of the Orcs were training in groups while others were cleaning their weapons and armors. As we progressed deeper into the camp I could see Orc warriors resting in their tents or just chilling around cook pots and laughing. It was surreal for me to see these monsters do normal human activities.

There were almost equal number of female Orcs as male Orcs in this war band, which I didn't notice at first since they were all tall and muscular, but once I saw a topless Orc with a massive set of tits each the size of my head sprinting around the camp, there was no trouble differentiating them. Looking at those magnificent boobs bouncing around made my little dick hard instantly, Morgana was not helping either as she was glued to my back in fear, pressing her boobs to my upper shoulders. Thankfully my erection was not apparent to anyone looking at me for obvious reasons.

Our Orc guide was not a talkative type, he never uttered a single word until we reached the massive tent the size of half a city block at the middle of the camp. Once we reached the entrance of the tent, he simply said, "wait here," and entered the tent alone. That was at least half an hour ago. 

While we were waiting I tried talking to Morgana, but she was so scared and couldn't even form a coherent sentence, so I let her be for the time being.

After some time have passed, I suddenly felt her go stiff and she let out a almost inaudible whimper. When I glanced at her, she had a glossed over look on her eyes and staring at something. I grew concerned and asked her, "Hey, are you alright? What is happening?"

She grabbed me tighter and whispered, "there is a level 49 monster here, we should get out here immediately."

"What? How did you know?" I inquired her while looking around me. The Orc guards standing before us didn't show any reaction, they appeared just as calm as before.

"I just got," she abruptly stopped talking and clamped her mouth shut, she had a conflicted look on her face, "listen, please trust me on this. We have to go," she whispered with fear in her voice.

"Wait what? why? what are you not telling me?" I asked in frustration.

She just stood for a minute in silence and whispered, "it is my special ability, I can pinpoint the most powerful combatant in the field. Please don't tell anyone, it is a very rare ability, I don't want anyone to know"

It sounded like something that would be very useful in battle, I understood why she wouldn't want others to know especially when we were standing in the middle of a freaking War band.

"That sounds like a pretty good ability,," I said lightly.

"Yes, it is one of my bl... er! I mean my rare special ability."

"I don't think we need to worry, I am plenty sure we will be safe from any monster at the middle of an Orc war camp." I tried to assure her while eyeing the calm guards around us.

For a moment she looked down at me as if I was brain damaged, "when I said monster, I meant them," she hissed at me.

"Oh! so you mean there is a level 49 Orc here?"

She nodded to my question.

"Can you reasonably say we are in any more danger from a level 49 Orc compared to any of the lesser level Orcs surrounding us?" I asked her quietly.

She opened her mouth to reply then closed it, then she did it again. She then lessened her grip on my arm and slightly stepped aside while turning her head away from me.

I simply smiled and decided to wait.

***

"If the lord allows me to do my research with them, I can be hundred percent sure," Goblin shaman kneeling before her father said in his guttural voice.

Kiyaara eyed the Goblin addressing her father with absolute disdain. She was standing to the left of her father's throne, which was the place her mother usually occupies when her father holds court in their clan fort. Now at her absence this duty fell to her, as the second in command, which was a tad bit unfortunate as she was struggling to keep her eyes off the newly acquired human slave kneeling between her father's legs. She felt a stirring in her groin but quickly averted her eyes and controlled herself.

"You've had ample opportunities to prove your worth, but you have failed again and again including last night's debacle. Give me one reason to allow you to do this," her father asked the Goblin. His voice was as commanding as ever, no one would think a beautiful woman was polishing his knob while hearing it.

"My lord, last night wasn't a failure. I still believe we found the right person. Please give them to me so I could examine them," the Goblin pleaded with her father.

Her father snorted, "all we found there were sex slaves guarded by low level guards."

The goblin squirmed before him. She couldn't help herself but frown at the kneeling Goblin. Something didn’t feel right for her whenever she looked at him, but her father had already warned her not to look further into her suspicion or make the Goblin’s llife difficult in any way. She could only grit her teeth and endure since they needed the shaman in the absence of her mother.

Her father let the Goblin squirm for some more time and finally said, “fine, take them and do what you must, you have till dawn. You are not to harm them any more than necessary. I expect to see them in good health tomorrow.”

Goblin showed his ugly teeth and said, “thank you my lord, you won’t be disappointed. I will take my leave now.”

Not so fast shaman, my daughter will go with you to make sure you act accordingly,” her father warned him.

Kiyaara was startled but she didn’t show anything on her face.

You may wait outside for my daughter,” her father was already turning away from the Goblin.

If the Goblin was angry at this, he didn’t show anything on his face as he left the room.

Once the shaman left, her father turned towards the Orcess standing at the corner, she obediantly came and took the human kneeling between her father’s legs and left with her.

Kiyaara’s eyes automatically went to the huge buttocks of the leaving slave and her member immediatly stiffened by the hypnotic movements.

She felt her father’s eyes on her and immediatly averted her eyes from the woman, thankfully she was wearing a thick trousers to hide her erection.

You should learn to control your urges daughter,” her father told her in his disappointed voice.

Sorry father,”Kiyaara looked at the floor.

Your mother will be here soon until then we need this Shaman, so don’t do anything extreme. I want you to intervene only if you feel the captives are in real danger.” Her father told her.

“Yes father.”

“I have a feeling these captives are what we are looking for or at least one of them is, I have already sent for you mother but with the way this region is we don’t know when she will be back. Be extra vigilant, you may go now.” Her father commanded her.

“Yes father, I understand,” she put her closed right fist to her chest and saluted him.

39