Ch 215: What is this? I feel like I somehow met the requirements to get a new class
559 4 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you want to support, you can at: https://www.patreon.com/finlegost

There, you can find 18 chapters in advance. Thanks to my patrons and to those who comment on the chapters. It means a lot to me and motivates me to continue this hobby of mine.

And, of course, thanks to everyone who reads this novel.

*************************************

 

"Are you sure about this? You don't seem very convinced..." asks Delia with concern as we stand in front of the entrance to my parents' house.

"Yes. This is for the best. You're my bride as much as Alessia, and I don't regret choosing either of you. Now I just have to face the consequences of my decisions," I say, reaching my hand towards the front door handle with the same attitude I would have if I were to grab a poisonous snake.

'It's true that I don't regret anything, but just in case, I'm going to activate the Luck profile.'

I know I said I would be much more cautious with this profile from now on, but desperate situations call for desperate measures.

We cross the threshold of the door with exaggerated slowness.

Me because I'm afraid of the horrors that may await me, and Delia because she doesn't know the place.

When we enter the dining room, we see that everyone is seated at the table.

Alessia's eyes are red from crying, and my mother is hugging her and stroking her head while my father watches from a distance.

'- Wa... Emir's parents are very handsome. No wonder Emir is so good looking.'

"There he is! There's the bastard who hurt my girl, and he's coming with another woman! Alessia, please, let me spank him for you. I think that only a spanking will get rid of his foolishness," says my mother, pointing her hand at me.

"Dear, didn't we say we wouldn't intervene in their discussion?" asks my father in a calm voice.

"Haa... Yes, that's true. I just don't understand how a son of mine could have turned out so stupid," says my mother.

"I think it would be best if we left them alone; don't you agree, Alessia?" asks my father, moving a little closer to Alessia and looking at me with a frown on his face as he speaks.

"Yes... In fact, I'd like to talk to Delia alone.... I mean, with the beast girl accompanying Emir," Alessia says, her voice congested.

"No. If you are going to talk about this, I want to be present too," I say, fearful of how badly that conversation might end if I'm not present to control its course.

'I have to try to control the conversation so that the version I told Alessia matches as closely as possible with Delia's memories.'

"Emilia, please, could you help me with your stubborn son?" says Alessia quietly.

'- So Emilia is Emir's mother's name... I don't know if I should be flattered or worried that he has chosen that name to camouflage me in the war zone.'

"Yes, my dear," says my mother, letting go of Alessia and standing up to look at me angrily. "You're going to do what my little girl wants! And if you don't, I'll teach you by force how to respect women!"

'- I think I could get used to this new way of dealing with my stupid master'.

Then my mother approaches me like a predator who has spotted a juicy prey, with her hands raised.

'Well, I'm fucked'

I stand still in place, trying to look as obedient as possible, because I know it will be worse if I try to run away.

When my mother gets to where I am, she drags me by the ear out of the house.

When we reach the doorway, she throws me to the ground outside and stands guard with my father a short distance behind her.

"Don't you feel bad for throwing your only son out of the house like that? Don't I have the right to defend myself?" I ask my mother, rubbing my sore ear.

But it is my father who answers, as he holds my mother by the shoulder to stop her from resorting to physical violence again.

"You brought this on yourself; now face the consequences. What did you really think would happen?"

"Well... I thought we could talk about our relationship like civilized people," I say, standing up.

"You see! He's a lost fool. Let me beat his head until he gets back some common sense," says my mother, pretending to remove his hand from her shoulder, but fortunately my father comes over to hug her from behind, at which my mother relaxes a little.

'Thank you, Dad. I knew I could count on you.'

"Don't worry, Alessia will take care of that, or don't you think your disciple is capable of dealing with this whippersnapper?" he says, giving me a mocking look.

I take it back. I can't count on either of my parents.

...

After half an hour, Alessia's voice is heard behind my parents' backs, saying that I can go in now.

'Finally! I couldn't hold on any longer with my nerves on edge!'

"Ok. Come in, but you better not say anything stupid. There's a limit to my patience," says my mother, who hasn't stopped scowling at me at any moment while we've been waiting.

During the waiting time, I tried several times to have a conversation with my parents to pass the time, but I only received curt replies.

"Yeah... I know," I say, annoyed by my parents' attitude.

When we walk back into the dining room, we see Alessia and Delia sitting at the table, holding hands.

'Looks like everything went well'

'-I don't like that relieved look on master's face. Should I tease him some more? But I doubt Delia will play along.... Haa...'

Alessia already seems to be a bit more in her usual mood, though her eyes are still a little red from the tears she shed.

"You'll sit there and listen to everything the girls have to say," my mother says, pointing to the place furthest away from them at the table.

"Fine..." I say, already resigned to whatever has to happen.

'- I don't like seeing how Emir is treated like that, but she's his mother, so I can't have much say. Besides, I'm still a stranger in this house.'

As I sit down in the chair, my mother walks over to where Alessia and Delia are and stands behind them, looking at me with a stern expression.

'- I think Emilia is being a little unfair to the brat. At the end of the day, what our son does with his life is none of our business... but I'm not going to intervene for now.'

My father, on the other hand, sits between me and the girls, showing a little more impartiality.

"Ahem..." Alessia begins to say, clearing her throat, "I have spoken to Delia, and I have come to the conclusion that I have to accept this new kind of relationship you have decided to impose on me. Firstly, because I am your slave and I really have no choice...."

"That's not..." I start to say in protest.

"Silence! From what I'm hearing, you're going to get your way, but as long as you're under my roof, you will always listen to what Alessia has to say first, and only then will you have the right to speak your mind," my mother exclaims, giving a stomp that reverberates around the room.

I look at my mother with irritation because it seems to me that she is already going too far with how biased she is being in this situation, but I don't say anything.

The traumas of my childhood still weigh on my conscience, and I know it's not a good thing to antagonize her.

"... As I was saying," continues Alessia, looking at me with a hint of a smile on her face, "I have to accept this partly because of my condition, but it's also true that, knowing how libidinous you are, no wonder you have a second wife. I mean, now I understand that I can't monopolize you...."

Emilia and Joel: !!!

'- Libidinous? This brat is more misguided than I initially thought.... Haa... But it seems that Alessia accepts him as he is'

'- I never thought I'd feel this, but, at this point, I'm starting to feel a little envious of my son...'

"... and I'm glad that at least you decided to tell me of your own free will, even if the situation wasn't the most ideal. Besides, to a certain extent, I can see the logic behind this whole predestination story, which also includes me, as Delia thinks. After all, we both fell into misfortune on the same day, and we were both saved by the same person."

When Alessia finishes speaking, I look at my mother, asking if I can speak my mind yet.

As neither of them says anything, I finally start to defend myself.

'Since it seems that, in this house, no one but me is going to do it.'

I can only rely on the Luck profile and the new extra points I added to intelligence recently.

'I have to concentrate on defending my image so as not to look like the villain of the story.'

'- The master's sharp gaze.... It looks a bit like the one he had the first time I saw him...'

"First of all, you know you have always had a choice with me. I never imposed any decision of mine on you using your status as a slave, and I never plan to do so. So I find it unfair and hurtful that you would throw it in my face like this..."

"I know that, and I am very grateful for it. I know I was extremely lucky to meet you," says Alessia, interrupting me.

'So she can interrupt me while I'm talking, but I can't interrupt her? I see...'

"... but it's okay; you accepted this relationship, and I understand that hasn't been easy for you, so I won't read too much into what you said. Secondly, I don't like that you think I'm looking for a second woman because you're not enough to satisfy me. You are more than enough. Meeting Delia and the relationship I have with her..." I say looking for a moment at the fox girl who is sitting next to Alessia.

"... It was just a matter of... luck, or fate, or whatever. But that has nothing to do with how much or how little you're worth to me. You and Delia are equally important to me, and for you, I would do and face anything. I love you both equally"

Alessia and Delia: !!!!

At those words, both girls had the same thought at the same time '- It's not the first time I've heard him say that, but.... why is it that this time those words feel different?'

As soon as I say those words, I realize that they are truer than I have ever felt them before.

And almost in the same instant, a faint pink light envelops the bodies of Alessia, Delia, and mine....

All: !!!

'What is this? I feel like I somehow met the requirements to get a new class.'

Curious, I look at my available classes and see that next to the long list of already-known classes there is a new one.

[Harem Lord Lvl 1]

19