Ch 218: What is this?
504 4 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you want to support, you can at: https://www.patreon.com/finlegost

There, you can find 18 chapters in advance. Thanks to my patrons and to those who comment on the chapters. It means a lot to me and motivates me to continue this hobby of mine.

And, of course, thanks to everyone who reads this novel.

*************************************

I have left a poll on my Patreon regarding the future of the novels I publish. It is open to everyone. The poll will last about two weeks, and then I will make a decision. I look forward to your opinions.

*************************************

 

 

Suddenly, I am conscious, disoriented in an unknown zone.

'Where am I? Ahh, right, in the bedroom of our house in the capital city...'

As soon as I identify where I am, I see that I am not alone in the room.

'Why are Alessia and Delia dressed as maids?'

I'm not going to explain how I know how maids dress.... at this point, I don't think it's necessary.

"What are you doing?" I ask as Alessia and Delia walk up to me with an alluring sway in their steps until they are up close to me.

Then Alessia starts to rub sensually against my body.

"We are here to serve in any way we can," Delia responds, softly caressing my chest with her little fingertips.

"No, I mean, yes, but…" I say with a shake of my head.

"...What is all this? How did we get here?" I ask as I wave my hands over what is happening.

"What do you mean? We are just doing our duty," Alessia answers, as I can feel her hard nipples touching my arm as she goes down.

"Yes..." Delia nods her head, smiling.

"...Won't you let us carry out our duties, Master?"

'Master? Why is she calling me like that?'

"Hmm… I don't quite know what's going on, but okay, I'll play along" I say as Delia carefully takes my shirt over my head and throws it on the side, leaving my chest naked.

'After all, beggars cannot be choosers'

Reaching down, I slip into Alessia's maid clothes.

I sneak up to her guarded flower and touch her treasured place, which makes her gasp.

As I prepare the adorable blond girl for entry, massaging her, I unconsciously pop my fingers out of Delia, making her groan in displeasure.

'True, I have to be fair and take care of both equally'

I don't leave her hanging, and I start to knead her bubbies over her clothes.

While I enjoy the soft moans I am provoking, I find that my girls’ attire blocks too much of my devoted work.

So I hurriedly tear them apart, and my reward is revealed before my eyes.

'It is a pity to have to damage such beautiful clothes, but what they hide is even more beautiful.'

Delia squeals with ecstasy when I squeeze her nipples, and she massages my dick to repay the favor.

While all this happens, Alessia is being treated to a good fingering as I go in and out of her oven with two of my fingers.

Moaning in pleasure, she starts to kiss me.

At first, her kiss begins delicately as she pecks at my lips, but then, as the pleasure increases and I start to go in and out of her flower faster and faster, she starts to move more aggressively.

Our tongues and saliva clash as we fight deep in our mouths.

'This is awesome. Still, this is just the beginning.'

I break off from the kiss and pull back my hands, then I stand up before the two maids.

"Strip," I utter that single word in a tone that is beyond discussion.

'I don't know where this dominant impulse comes from, as I don't usually talk to my girls like that, but for some reason this time it seems appropriate.'

Even I follow through on my own command as I kick off my pants and throw away my underwear until I am completely naked.

Doing as I commanded, both girls start to take off what's left of their ruined and ripped-up clothes.

Delia begins with her pants displaying her soft, pink skin, while Alessia begins with her top showing her big breasts bouncing.

When they finally remove their last article of clothing, I sit down on the bed and call them over with a wave of my hand.

I look hungrily as they approach me with sexy hip movements, their chests outstretched.

Then I grasp their hands and pull them over.

They gasp as I drag them both into my lap to slide my prick between them.

Then, in a stroke of inspiration, I bring them close until my warm breath is right against their ears, and I whisper to them in a husky voice, "The both of you have been very naughty, naughty girls. Look at you, making your master all excited and aroused."

At this, shudders run down their spines.

"If you think that we have been naughty girls, then all you have to do is punish us, Master~" Alessia giggles softly.

To this, Delia hurriedly nods, agreeing with her companion's words.

'Since they are playing along with me, let's see how far we can go with this role play.'

"Oh, I will punish you…" I say as I chuckle darkly and a grin slips across my face.

"...Sit," I order Alessia and point at my feet.

As I see how she gets right to my order, I feel a sense of dark contentment.

'Hmm, there was something about having my way with my girls, as they act all submissive and dutiful….

Maybe it is because this inflames my pride and manhood….

Hmm, I'll probably go straight to hell because of this, but for now I'll enjoy heaven.'

"Suck," I say while grabbing the back of Alessia's head and directing her to my cock.

Alessia reaches out with her exquisite, delicate fingers and takes my shaft without a word of protest, but then...

"It is so big, Master," she whispers as she stares up at it in disbelief.

'Now that she says… She… she is right'

For some reason, my rod is now about 23 cm long, with dark veins running down it and standing tall as a pillar.

The girth, which she can barely get her fingers around, makes it even more intimidating.

'Was my penis always like that? Hmm, who cares…'

Chuckling at her observation, I said, "If you can't take it in your mouth, you can surely use those wonderful globes of yours to help, and just suck on the upper portion."

"Okay," she replies as she brings up her bosom with her hands and enfolds my tool.

As her warm mounds engulf my penis, I take a sharp breath and pat Alessia's head to reward her.

Then I watch as Alessia drops some saliva to lubricate my penis and starts to move up and down.

"Mhm," I gasp, trying not to come right then and there.

'Hmm, truly, a man's self control worst enemy is a wonderful pair of boobs.'

"Have you forgotten about me?" Delia pouts as she slides over to my side, her three tails pleasantly tickling me.

'The triplets seem to be feeling pretty fond of me today.'

I turn around to face her and grip her chin.

"No, how could I forget about you?" I answer by initiating a kiss with her, enjoying every bit of her.

I break away from the kiss after some time, our tongues entangled, which evokes a lovely cry of disappointment from her.

"Don't be sad..." I whisper to her.

"...So much awaits us."

I lie down on the bed and beckon her to join me.

"What would you like me to do, Master?" she asks as she crawls up over me with her three tails caressing my body.

'I really love this new 'master' thing'

"It will be me who will be doing all the work..." I answer, and then I order her.

"...Come on top,"

While she is doing as I commanded, I add, "closer. Yes, I want that kitty of yours over here. Now you will receive what you deserve for being so naughty with your Master"

"What are you doi-...." she tries to ask, but then she is cut off in midsentence as she moans out loud.

"...Mmmm."

I run my tongue along her outer walls while she makes even louder moans, and I smile.

As I go further into her inner walls, I begin to lap at it.

The fox girl maid is squeezing her mounds and sucking her fingers as she shivers on top of me.

Delia rubs her womanhood fiercely against my face as she compliments me and brings her hips closer to me. "Ahmm, you are so good with your tongue, Master~"

Conceding to that, I answer back with, "I am only doing what I can to please you, my dear," as I lightly bit her clit.

Alessia, on the other hand, has been a busy bee all this while, sucking on my shaft while running her tongue over it.

She continues to use her bosom as my shaft is placed inside her deep valley.

Seeing that she also deserves a good reward, I decide to pull forth my right foot and reach over with it until I am at her honey pot and start to rub at it.

Pulling back slightly in shock from my spear, Alessia moans out loud as I continue feeling up her dripping, wet tunnel with my finger toes.

'I won't be able to hold on to it much longer…'

Alessia is doing her job really well, and Delia is in the same situation as me, as she is flailing close to her release, and she shouts, "I am so close, Master~"

"I am about to cum too," I say as I hold both of her thighs and spread them apart to better access her treasured place.

Alessia must have heard me from beneath her friend because she starts devouring my cock like she's trying to milk out all of my jizz.

We both explode at the same time, and our cries and shouts reach a crescendo.

I drink all of the sweet nectar that sprays from Delia's snatch while Alessia swallows all of my semen, her love juices flowing down her legs and onto the floor.

Then we pull back as we try to catch our breath.

I watch as Delia drops to the bed, and Alessia approaches her to lick the remains of the sweet fluids still spilling from her friend.

Then Alessia crawls to the fox girl's face and starts a makeup session with her.

'Wow! That's a surprise.... but… I think I like it!'

I'm hard all over again at that sight, and I make my way over to Alessia's jutting-out ass.

I grasp her ass cheeks and squeeze and smack them, causing her to break away from her kiss and squeal.

Then, positioning my spear toward her wet pussy, I pounce with a single action that buries me deep within her love hole.

Listening to her moans, her voice is music to my ears as I plunge in and out of her.

And Delia seems to want to join in, reaching for her maid partner's dangling tits that bounce with my strong thrusts.

'I really like this new proactive attitude of Delia.'

Giving her partner’s breast a massage, Delia decides to take it even further as she reinitiates their kiss.

Not to be left behind, I pull Alessia's hips to level myself and start fucking her even harder.

Alessia's back arches as she whimpers in my grasp and is forced to follow my lead while I pound into her cunt with the entirety of my new fat cock, forcing her to stop her kissing session with Delia.

Her formerly tidy hair now dangles around her face, which has a few sweaty hairs sticking to it, and she turns around to face me, pleasure written all over her face.

My spear hit the entrance of her womb, and in no time Alessia starts cumming.

And…

'She is really cumming hard.'

"A-aaaa Emirrrr!!!" She cries.

I grunt at the sudden constriction of her cunt as she orgasms and shivers around my pistoning prick.

Her pussy flexes along my shaft, her wet tunnels contracting as her juices flow down my shaft, making it even easier to slide inside her.

The orgasms don't end there, and Alessia's eyes cross as her tongue emerges from her mouth.

She climaxes time and time again around my recently debuted giant penis while I continue fucking her as hard and thoroughly as I can.

"You like that, huh?" I ask in an excited voice as I go forward, hammering away at her from behind.

Being far too gone to even answer my question, all Alessia can do is assent by moaning even louder.

I eventually let go of her hips and began caressing and kneading her buttocks.

I attack the delicate woman's ass as I rail into her faster and faster, smashing deep into her womb over and over again, holding her by her round, beautiful ass.

"Mhm,"

I hear a moan that isn't from Alessia and look up to see Delia, who is quite busy fingering herself.

She has a distant expression on her face as two fingers move in and out of her meat-hole while she squeezes her melons.

'This... this can't be really happening…' I think more and more certainly that this is a dream.

Only that can explain all the strange things that are happening before me.

'But even if this is not real.... why shouldn't I enjoy it?'

Seeing how lonely Delia is, I decide it's time to hasten the end of my love match with Alessia.

I growl lustfully as my second release approaches, and I pound in and out of Alessia as hard as I can until her spasming, tightening, flexing cunt manages to milk a large amount of cum from my cock.

My seed pours deep into my first woman's oven as she is experiencing one last orgasm.

I spray sperm to paint her womb white, filling it to the brim for good measure.

By the time I finish, Alessia's belly is somewhat protruding because of how much hot, sticky sperm I pushed into it.

Then I pull back inch by inch while a collapsed Alessia squirms beneath me.

'I must be fair… now it's time for my naughty fox girl.'

I turn to face the fox girl maid, who is wriggling by herself, and find myself staring at her globes, pussy, and mouth.

'She's not even looking at us anymore. Hmm, I'd love it if this wasn't a dream.'

So, as I am still feeling quite horny and thoroughly aroused, with my penis still hard and erect, I see no reason not to move onto the next obvious step.

I noisily clear my throat so that I can draw the religious maid's attention to me, and she looks up to face me and sees that my massive pillar is standing proud and ready in front of her.

"Um, I think that cleaning this up is part of your duty. Your partner seems to be out of action, so…" I say, pointing to Alessia, who is out of combat as she lays there with her ass in the air, her tongue hanging out of her mouth, and her womanhood twitching as jizz pours out of it.

"I..." the strangely horny saint begins to say as she stares at my daunting, majestic tool and gulps.

Then, taking a deep breath, her confident demeanor is back on, and she voices, "... let me take care of that for you, Master. I'm always happy to help"

'Yessssss. I love this dream'

"Good," I say as she starts stroking my shaft with her hands, her mouth momentarily encircling the head of my member as she swirls her animal tongue along its length.

Then she really gets to it by licking at the tip of my wet shaft, which contains the rest of her companion's sexual fluids and some of my seed.

The little Saint laps up the last remnants of it all and then goes a step further, opening her mouth wide to take my dick into her mouth inch by inch, sliding it right down her throat.

'How is that possi…?! Ugh… I really love that animal tongue…'

She swallows all she can, but not stopping there, she forces herself to go further and further, until she's outright deep throating my cock right then and there.

'What the fuck!!! She is a prodigy in this…'

Caressing her head, I run my thumb along her jawline, which causes shivers to run down her body.

Anyway, she continues hungrily devouring my giant cock back and forth, showing a shocking aptitude for deep-throating.

As this is happening, I watch in mild surprise, my eyebrows raised.

The maid displays a degree of talent that I had never seen before in her as she bobs up and down on my dick like a pro.

As my ball sacks slam against her, Delia delivers a good, slutty performance until eventually she gets the third release from me.

Her neck twitches and spasms as she consumes everything I have to offer, swallowing and swallowing until there is nothing left.

She pops my meat out of her mouth, gives it two hard strokes, and looks up at me with her innocent, adorable eyes.

Not a single drop of my cloudy liquid escapes her lips throughout this action.

"Oh-ho-ho..." I chuckle.

"... Look at how hard you got your master; now you have to take responsibility for that" I say, pointing at my shaft, which immediately returns to its full length.

I have never been able to cum so many times and stay hard, but I am already convinced that this is a dream and that there is only one fate that awaits this shrewd little slut.

To be fucked into oblivion until she is a drooling, incoherent mess like her partner.

Delia frowns at me, confused, until she looks down at my crotch and starts biting her lower lip, staring at my member, gawking for a few seconds.

But then…

"I can't wait to be disciplined for my sins..." She talk back in a sultry voice with a light smile as she laid back down on the bed and spread her legs wide to let her dripping wet tunnel in full view, waiting for me to enter her.

"...I am all ready for you, Master~"

Making my way over to her, I just have one thought in my mind.

'I really don't care why we are here or why they are like this anymore; I just want to thoroughly drive this strange Delia into blissful senselessness.'

15