Ch 8: Masochist
8.9k 12 168
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"All right, let the first one in," Leo said to the maid. Then she opened the door, and a woman entered.

[Yei] [Lvl 19 Adventurer] [Human]

[(Slave)]

"Yei is a 17-year-old girl who lost her parents at an early age, so she earned her living fighting in a labyrinth. She is a level 19 adventurer and a dagger expert."

Yei has dark brown hair, green eyes, and a very beautiful face. She is slim and has moderate-sized breasts. But the most outstanding thing about her is her butt, which looks round and smooth. My hands tremble to touch it.

"I see you like it, so let's continue with the second one."

Yei bowed slightly and then left the room.

The next moment, another woman appeared.

[Nise] [Warrior Lvl 21] [Demi Human]

[(Slave)]

"Nise is 18 years old. She is a demi-human of the cat race. Thanks to her race, she is incredibly fast. As a result of her ability to detect even the smallest flaw in full body armor, her preferred weapon is the sword. She is a level 21 warrior "

Nise has black hair, blue eyes with vertical pupils like a cat, and a very beautiful face. She is of a slim build, and unlike Yei, she has moderate-sized breasts and buttocks. Still, those cat ears and tail give her several charm points.

"Now, let's continue with the third…"

***

Leo is a man to be feared.

He introduced me to seven different slave girls, and they are all to my taste. None more, none less. 

'Am I too selfish if I say I love all of them? Unfortunately, money is not with me.'

"Each of them is worth 40 gold coins. I know it is a large sum, but it is also a great investment. They have battle experience and are pure. They also have a submissive personality, so you will not have problems with them."

'In other words, they are virgins, huh? Haa… 40 gold coins.'

"I see… Right now I don't have enough money, so… I'm sorry"

"It's okay. You never said it would be a safe purchase, don't worry."

Leo is a very professional person, despite how he looks. He can respond politely to everything and always stay calm.

"Come on, I'll walk you out."

"Thanks"

'If I didn't have the UI, I'd think Leo has the [Holy Knight] class.'

We quietly left the room and headed to the first floor.

"How did you meet Erick?"

"I am his client. I sold him a carriage, some weapons, and armor."

"That's all?"

"…Yes"

I don't know what kind of relationship he had with Erick, but the best I can do at the moment is hide the job of identifying the empty slots that I have with him, especially since I don't want to reveal anything about my user interface.

"I understand… Next time you come, be sure to ask for me"

"Yes, I will do it"

We left the mansion, and a carriage stopped in front of us. From it came a man who carefully held out his hand to help lower the person inside.

The one who accepted his hand was a beautiful woman with blue eyes and long blond hair with curls at the ends. She has a slim build with large E-cup breasts and an outstanding butt. She wears a white blouse with wide sleeves and a long black skirt, which combine very well with her long, beautiful legs.

Elegantly, she stepped down from the carriage.

At first glance, she is the perfect woman, scoring 10 points in all classifications.

[Alessia Addari] [Adventurer Lvl 11]

[(Slave) (Masochist Lvl 1)]

'Wait! Something must have gotten into my eyes. I swear I saw [Masochist Lvl 1] in her status. Okay, now I've got the fluff off. Let's see again.'

[(Slave) (Masochist Lvl 1)]

'Perhaps I just discovered a bug in the user interface. Let's see again.'

[(Slave) (Masochist Lvl 1)]

'Yup, she has [Masochist Lvl 1] as an abnormal status, nothing more and nothing less.'

With my bloodshot eyes, I looked at Leo, searching for answers.

"Beautiful woman, right? I have little information about her in my hands, but I can tell you that she is a pure woman and that she has great experience living as an adventurer. I'm not sure what her exact level is... I can only say that it is surely a considerable level for someone who is 18 years old."

She doesn't have any noticeable wounds on her body, so I can tell she's strong. People who reach such a level normally have scars on their bodies, even more so if they start at an early age.

"The price…?"

"Over 50 gold coins." Leo said.

'Oh… I guess it is to be expected since Leo does not have detailed information about her. However, her price will most likely be several times higher. He also didn't mention the most important thing…'

"Goodbye, Mr. Emir. I have a feeling that we will see each other again"

"Bye"

'Will we see each other again? Are you saying that I will fail my knight test? Nah. Leo is not that type of person. Visually, he will seem so, but I suppose that, deep inside, he is not someone like that.'

***

In the Bajamira labyrinth.

Chain is a skill that increases loot by defeating monsters of the same type within a time limit. According to Erick, on rare occasions, this can result in multiple loot or even a rare loot. The biggest question is… 

'How much exactly is the time limit? If it's only a few minutes, then it's a useless skill in the labyrinth.'

The separation between the monsters is 5 to 15 minutes; this means that between defeating one monster and then the next, it will take 5 minutes minimum. That is, if the person doesn't get lost in the corridors or have the problem of not finding any monsters.

'But what if it's an hour? Then it will be an incredible ability.'

[Snow Wolf Lvl 1]

As I saw the first monster, I ran towards the snow wolf with my iron sword in hand.

"GRUAA"

Before I got there, it jumped at me. With firm steps, I dodged to the left and then swung my sword horizontally. It cut the wolf in two, and then the monster disappeared with particles of light in the air.

Emir: "!!!"

[Edge] is an amazing ability. I never thought of cutting someone in half horizontally. Although this snow wolf is weakened by the labyrinth, it is still a monster, and my previous bronze sword could only pierce through it.

[Fang]

[x1]

'Mmm?! [x1]?'

In the upper right part of my vision, a red "x1" appeared and was moving slowly from side to side. 

'What could it be? Do not tell me…'

I quickly searched my map for the nearest Snow Wolf. This one is quite far, but I will reach it in a few minutes. But if I want to check my theory, it is best to take as little time as possible, so I started running.

[Snow Wolf Lvl 1]

I swing my sword.

[Fang]

[x2]

I knew that "x2" indicates the number of monsters I've killed. Unexpectedly, the UI adapted to the chain skill and helped me with the counter. 

'That being the case, I'm sure that the moment the number disappears, it will mean that the time limit to continue the chain is over.'

Sitting on the floor I waited for the number to disappear from my vision. The minutes slowly passed by. Thanks to my map, I can be calmer knowing that there is no monster nearby. And… In 30 minutes, the counter disappeared.

"30 minutes… This skill is amazing!!"

'30 minutes is more than enough to defeat a monster and find the next one. Maybe for someone else it might be a tight time, but that's not the case for me. After all, I own the UI map!'

"It's time to know the limits of the chain skill."

Getting up from the floor, I calmly walked in the direction of the nearest Snow Wolf.

[Fang]

[x1]

[Fang]

[x2]

[Fang]

[x3]

[Fang]

[x4]

[Fang]

[x5]

[Fang x2]

[x6]

'Double loot! A wolf actually dropped two fangs!!'

"Wuahahaha" With an evil laugh, I started to run from the excitement.

[Fang x2]

[x10]

[Fang x4]

[x11]

'Quadruple Loot! Quadruple!! I have never heard of such a thing!!'

[Fang x4]

[x15]

[Snow Fur]

[x16]

'A Floor Boss's Loot! A weak snow wolf dropped loot from a floor boss!!'

 

168