Ch 36: Library… Done! What else is missing from the list?
6k 7 152
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Class Encyclopedia]

[Mage class], a class that is widely known for giving the user the blessing of being able to control magic through spells.

…There are two possibilities to obtain it; the first is natural. It has been shown that ordinary people, without even an aptitude for magic, get the class overnight. The second is only affordable by nobles. It requires a baby with a grimoire in its hands to sacrifice a person. Even so, the chance of obtaining it is low.]

A grimoire is more powerful than a scroll, plus the grimoire doesn't need mana to use the stored magic, but its price is astronomical, several times more than the value of a scroll.

The encyclopedia used beautiful words to say that a baby must activate a grimoire and, with its magic, kill a person. Only with this can I know that there are nobles who kill dozens of people, all for their children, to obtain the mage class.

'Haa… The nobles are more rotten than me.'

Now, if the condition to get the class is to be under 5 years of age, then it will be impossible for me to get the class. But if it's just killing someone with stored magic, then I still have a chance to get it. I have a lot of scrolls in my inventory, and I can get even more if needed.

'This search took longer than budgeted. Where is Alessia?Hmm… According to the map, she's still in the library. She’s very focused on reading…'

Emir: "…"

'I have time? Yes, I have time. Well, it's time to buy a heart-shaped contraceptive sticker. Haa… This drastic change from seriousness to lust is going to kill me one day.'

I quickly left the library and went to the nearest carriage. I even paid the driver extra money to speed up the horses.

Minutes later, I arrived at the store and quickly grabbed all the heart stickers available and took them to the checkout. The vendor gave me a strange look, but put a smile on his face when I put extra money on the table for him to speed things up.

I went back to the carriage that was waiting for me, and then I entered the library again.

'Was it worth it? It was worth every damn second.'

"What are you reading, Alessia?" After wiping off my sweat, I approached her.

"Oh, it was you. Sorry, I was so focused on the book that I didn't notice you. I'm reading about the worlds created on floors 10 and above."

"In my parents' stories, they told me that they saw a level 60 monster in the [No Man's Zone] on the 10th floor. They had a magic item to identify levels, so the information must be very accurate."

"Your parents must have been very reckless to enter the No Man's Zone."

"Mn," I nodded.

'I'd rather say their luck ran rampant as they found the monster sleeping.'

From the 10th floor onward, the Altamira labyrinth changes. It will no longer be narrow corridors where monsters are limited and attack in an orderly manner, but it will be a separate world with the size of a small city.

Dirt paths and vast forests will replace the corridors and the walls, respectively. If you pass through the woods, you will enter a [No Man's Zone] in which all order and law disappear. The monsters will have an incredibly high level, and if you are unlucky, they will attack you in packs of dozens of monsters.

It is said that, below the 10th floor, the labyrinth 'fattens' the adventurers, and from the 10th floor, the labyrinth reaps the fruits.

Of course, only the 'Great' labyrinths change from the 10th floor, and the Altamira labyrinth is one of them. There is only one Great Labyrinth per kingdom, and it is said that a new kingdom will be born the moment a Great Labyrinth appears.

"It's like the rumors said, from floor 10 onwards, the monsters are no longer fixed, and they will no longer be a default monster. Other than the spacing rule and levels, nothing will be set in stone"

By separation, it means that after defeating one monster, a certain period must pass before encountering another. As for the levels, these will always have the same level as the floor they are on.

"Floor 10 is still far away, Alessia. Let's focus on the nearby floors."

"Mn, you are right. I also read about the monsters that appear from the 4th to the 9th floor. We have to be very careful with the latter since a monster that inflicts poison appears."

"Poison, huh? I have some business with the adventurer's guild, so we'll buy the antidotes and some HP potions later."

"Later? What do you need to do next, master?"

In response, I simply smiled.

'— I know that smile!'

'Haa… I think Alessia realized my intentions.'

I changed my gaze quickly to someone serious and cold. Then I took her hand, and guided by the map, we arrived at an unoccupied section of the library.

"Pervert master, not here! They will discover us!"

"Don't worry, I'll pretend to be reading while you sleep in my arms."

"Impossible, I'm wearing pants."

'Um, right.'

Because we're going to the labyrinth later, Alessia is wearing tight black pants. That way, they won't interfere with her in battle.

"I'll cover you with some clothes."

"Kuh Grrr"

Running out of ideas to reject me, Alessia could only snort and growl.

I took the first book I saw off the shelf and put it on the table. I sat down on a nearby chair and unzipped my pants, exposing my dick.

"Come on, Alessia. My penis is cold."

"Silence, they will hear us!"

"The longer you delay-…" Alessia interrupted me.

"I know, I know. You always say that!"

Looking around, Alessia partially lowered her pants and sat on me, face-to-face. I moved my spear and inserted it into her honey pot, helping her.

Since a part of our bodies is visible, from my inventory I took out a jacket with fur on its neck and tied it around Alessia's waist. That way, the jacket will cover us.

By the way, that jacket is the same with which I first arrived in the city of Altamira. If the jacket had a conscience, it would be proud to be worn like this.

''Mmnn haaa mnah ahnmn''

With her head resting on my shoulder, she slowly began to move her hips. My dick entered her love hole gently, going deeper and deeper, rubbing her meat-hole in the process. Her soft buttocks collided with my thighs, generating soft sounds.

Initially, she wasn't wet, but only a few seconds were enough to feel how my cock slid more smoothly inside her.

''Haaan ahnnn mnaah mnnn''

Her large breasts pressed against my body with each of her movements; they touched me as if wanting to seduce me. More than once, I was about to touch them with my hands, but that would expose our act, so I held back.

"Section H…was over there, right?"

"Yes, I think we've already passed it."

"!!!" Both I and Alessia were surprised by the sudden intrusion of two men who seemed to be looking for a book, and thanks to that, they didn't look at us.

To my surprise, I realized that Alessia had stopped.

As a punishment, I quickly raised my hip, causing my spear to reach the bottom of her wet tunnel in an instant.

"Mmmn! M- Master, noo… They will discover us! ahm!"

"Then don't stop; otherwise, I'll have to move."

''Haaam mmmn nahnm mnnn''

Alessia began to move again, but this time she hid her face more inside my neck to avoid being seen. She slightly moved her hips so as not to generate noise.

Now she is completely nervous, I can tell because her pussy is squeezing my cock tightly. It rubs against her womanhood, leaving no free space, making my urge to cum increase several times.

"We've already gone around the library twice…"

"Should we ask someone?"

"Mm… Ah, look over there. That man who is reading with a woman sleeping in his arms."

"I don't know, we could wake up the woman."

"It's okay, we'll talk quietly so we don't wake her up."

Alessia: "!!!"

At the same time that they finished their conversation, the men walked towards us. Not only that, but when Alessia listened to them, she squeezed her pussy even more, making me unable to contain my desire to ejaculate.

"I'm cumming, Alessia. Let's cum before those guys arrive!"

"Mmm n! Ahmn! Hmmm!"

*Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt*

"Hi, do you know where section H is?"

The pleasure of cumming inside her played tricks on me. I partially closed my eyes and pretended to be thinking, when in fact, I was enjoying the feeling of ejaculation. Once I fired my last wave, I looked at the guys and answered.

"Eh… Ah, yes. That way," I pointed with my spare hand.

"Thank you; I hope I didn't bother you."

"Mn, don't worry."

Once the men left, I looked at Alessia.

"Hey! Those narrowed eyes… Are you still cumming? what a pervert!"

"Mnn lero mna lero mnn"

Since she didn't answer me, I went up to her and kissed her.

And she ardently kissed me back.

152