Ch 39: I don’t deny that it’s exciting to see you
5.9k 8 136
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'This peaceful environment with plants… Mn, yes. This is a good place to celebrate…'

"Alessia-…" I started to say something, but she cut me off.

"What do you want, pervert master?"

"Hahaha"

'So, did she already know what I'd ask her for? Straight to the point, I like that.'

"In fact, you looked so cool swinging your sword and defeating a floor boss that an idea occurred to me. It's simple, I just want you to give me a blowjob with your soft hands while whispering perverted words in my ear."

Alessia: "!!!"

'— It's not simple! At least not for me! I have never said such things… and I have no idea what to say to him. My knowledge in these things is not as extensive as that of pervert master.'

Without answering, she just stared at me.

'Mm, this feels a bit awkward.'

'— But if I think about it a bit, it's still easier than giving him a b-blowjob, plus if-… Wait, when I finish... What will he want me to do with that cloudy liquid? Don't tell me…'

"Grrr"

'Ah, finally a reaction. I was about to blush. The silence was too uncomfortable.' 

You have to remember that, just a few days ago, I was a virgin. I'm slowly building up my courage as a pervert. Maybe in the future, I won't even flinch at saying embarrassing words, but now it's too early for that.

She awkwardly approached me. This time she didn't even expect me to do anything, and she immediately took off my pants and took my dick with her right hand.

"D- do you like it like that?" She said it while stroking my penis.

'That clumsiness is also adorable. Not bad, not bad. Good start.'

"Yes, but my cock is dry. Could you wet it with your saliva?"

Alessia: "!!!"

'— I knew it wouldn't be that simple!'

Very embarrassed, Alessia brought her hand to her mouth and threw some saliva into it; then, with her wet hand, she began to give me pleasure.

"H- Hmph, you feel b- better this way, don't you?"

"Yes, it feels especially good when your fingers caress my glans."

"I- I- I see."

The same hand with which she valiantly swings her sword is currently stroking my dick. Wrapping all her fingers around the trunk, she moved her hand up and down, sometimes fast, and sometimes slow.

"Tell me more perverted things, Alessia."

"I don't know about these things... Even now, I'm thinking it would be better to concentrate on giving you a blowjob"

"Ooh, keep it up."

'— Huh? Did it work? Does he like those words?'

"Or squeeze your p-penis with my b-boobs."

"Oooh ohh"

"Also... Oh, I've noticed you look at my b-butt while we're in the labyrinth, and… at my breasts."

"Ooh, I don't deny it, ooh."

When she moves, her pants tighten tightly around her buttocks, which is especially noticeable when she's fighting monsters. Not to mention her beautiful melons, that rock from side to side as she walks, even more in a fight.

Now Alessia is caressing my glans with the palm of her hand, turning it over the tip of my penis. Then she squeezes it with her fingers, and, forming a fist with my glans in the center, she caresses it with all her fingers at the same time.

"A little of your s- s- semen is coming out. You like this, pervert master,"

"Uh ooh"

The moment the precum appeared on the tip, Alessia moved her index finger and started playing with it. Moving her finger back and forth on the glans.

It is at this moment that my penis is most sensitive, which is why her caresses began to be more effective. This was especially true when she varied in her movements, from playing with the glans, to gently squeezing my penis.

"Oooh, I'm going to cum! Catch my cum with both hands! That's good manners!"

Quickly, Alessia moved her two hands close to my glans.

*Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt*

'— It feels strange; it's a thick and sticky liquid…'

Seeing how Alessia began to move her fingers to discover the texture of my semen made me feel more excited. So, I came more than usual.

"Now suck the semen from your hands."

"Grrr"

Showing a slight hatred in her eyes, and at the same time, with her cheeks completely flushed, she brought both her hands close to her mouth and began to sip.

"Sluuuurp"

With such a sound, her cheeks contracted to sip better. After a few seconds, almost all my semen disappeared from her hands.

"Guchu Guchu Guchu"

"Aaah"

After tasting and swallowing it, she opened her mouth. In response, I nodded.

Then she recited a spell, and seconds later, a bottle of water appeared. Wetting her hands, she cleaned them and then dried them with a cloth.

'Hey! you don't have to treat my semen with such contempt… Although I don't deny that it's exciting to see you.'

"I am doing this so the spear doesn't slip from my hands."

"I see"

That she gave explanations moved me even more, but I held back.

If we defeat the boss on floor 5, then we'll continue from where we left off.

I changed Alessia's sword and re-equipped the spear.

Then we entered the 5th floor.

"What is the default monster?"

"It's the Fire Ant. As its name implies, it can surround its body with fire to attack the opponent. Though normal monsters on lower floors don't cast magic, it's possible for the floor boss."

[Shadow Cat Lvl5]

With my bow in hand, I shot two arrows at it, the second being the one that ended its life.

[Claw]

It's getting easier to aim and stabilize the bow. If I keep leveling up the [Archer] class, there will be practically no need to train with the bow since the class itself will improve my skill.

[Fierce Hyena Lvl5]

The same goes for Alessia, her movements and attacks are becoming more precise. If anyone sees her right now, he or she would think that the spear is the weapon with which she has fought all her life.

[Hyena Paw]

'Although I fired some arrows to distract it, it is Alessia who should take all the credit for this battle.'

[Fire Ant Lvl5]

Here is the default monster on the floor. It is a red ant, 1 meter high and 3 meters long. It has very pliers-like jaws that are strong enough to crush steel.

I shot an arrow at its head, and at a glance, it seems like it will be a true hit.

With a noise like crushing metal, the arrow ricocheted off its head.

"Its exoskeleton is too strong. You'll have to fight it, Alessia."

"Mn, fine"

While she ran towards the ant, I didn't give up and kept shooting arrows. Although this time I aimed at its abdomen, which looks soft compared to its whole body.

The arrow flew in a straight line and pierced deep into the ant's abdomen. The pain was such that it couldn't react properly, even when Alessia was close to it.

She pierced the ant with her spear, deep into its head.

[Antenna]

"As long as master shoots an arrow into its abdomen, the monster won't defend itself against my spear. We just figured out the best way to deal with the fire ant."

"Mm…"

"Hmm?"

"...Even if you were alone, you could have defeated it easily. It seems your spear is the best weapon to deal with this monster, specifically its [Rock] skill."

"Oh, I see."

With the colossal weight of a large rock, the tip of the spear acquired lethal piercing power. No matter what defense the opponent has, the weapon will still go through it. This makes me think of adding the [Rock] runes to my arrows, but doing so will make them too heavy to shoot. After all, it is the [Feather] rune that allows the user to control such a colossal weight.

[Fire Ant Lvl5]

[Fire Ant Lvl5]

"Let's test our theory; this time I won't do anything."

"Yes!"

Smiling, Alessia happily went to fight alone. It is true that, a long time ago, she told me that her dream was to fight in this labyrinth, but I never thought that fighting alone would make her so happy.

[Antenna]

[Antenna]

'Well, from now on, I won't interfere too much with the monsters she fights. She looks very happy fighting solo… Or is it that maybe she's starting to like the risk and the pain?'


136