Ch 55: This is the power of money!!
5k 13 130
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The stinger hits directly into my stomach, sending me flying for a few meters.

"Master!!"

'Oh, it hurts, it hurts.'

I feel like a thousand hammers hitting my stomach, and not from just any person but from a dwarf with 99 points in strength. Also, if that wasn't enough, a giant helped the dwarf hit harder.

'Did I mention that the giant also has 99 points in strength? Because he has them! Um, my imagination ran wild. I surely must be fine.'

As I touched my stomach, I could feel the tight chain mail without any scratches. Then, I got up from the ground with a heroic posture, and valiantly wiped my lips. Looking at the floor boss, I gallantly yelled…

"This is the power of money!!"

Alessia: "…"

'I feel like Alessia almost fell over while running towards me… Mn, it must have been my imagination.'

The [Physical Shield] rune really saved me this time. Both me and Alessia have that rune fused into our chain mail. It adds extra defense against physical attacks, and it seems that even a floor boss hit wasn't strong enough to get through.

Once I recovered from the surprise, I prepared to continue the battle. But due to the blow, my sword flew tens of meters away. Checking my inventory, I put the sword inside it, and then equipped the weapon in my hand.

At the same time that Alessia passed me, I started running towards the boss.

With two attacks coming at it, one from the right and one from the left, the boss hesitated for a few seconds before attacking me again with its stinger.

As soon as it got close to me, I dodged to the side and then slashed at it with my sword. The stinger went flying into the air at the same time the new stinger came out of its abdomen, replacing the old one.

With this, the 10-second count restarts again.

Meanwhile, Alessia pierces with her spear in different parts of the monster's body. Abdomen, thorax, legs, all of them were damaged by her weapon.

Without being able to fire its stinger, the bee could only defend itself with its legs. But even these began to be cut and damaged over time.

Until the boss had nothing to defend itself with, and that opportunity was not wasted. I quickly jumped in the direction of its head and slashed it with my sword; the next second, its head was cut in two.

Without its head, the boss loses all mobility and falls straight to the ground, dead.

[Bee Stinger]

With thousands of golden particles lighting up the room, only the loot was left where the floor boss was previously.

"Don't do that again. I understand that you want to finish the battle as quickly as possible, but it must be at the right time, not to jump straight into the lion's den."

"Mn, you're right. I won't do it again"

Alessia: "!!!"

'— I had endless arguments to convince him not to be so reckless, but unexpectedly he understood the lesson by himself without having to mediate the matter.'

'Perhaps my experience fighting humans ended up playing a trick on me when fighting monsters… Well, I'll learn from this. Next time, even if I'm close to a monster, I'll patiently wait until I find the opportunity, much like shooting an arrow.'

With a renewed spirit, I approached the loot from the boss, and I put it in my inventory.

'Well, despite the inconveniences, we won against a floor boss, right? This deserves a celebration, right?'

With a cold and serious face, I looked at Alessia.

"Grrr"

'It's a good thing that our relationship doesn't need words to understand us.'

"Don't look at me like that, Alessia; we just defeated a floor boss, right? Our lucky ritual is to do something kinky as a celebration!"

"Since when did this become our luck ritual?!"

"Officially, from today."

I walked up to her and touched her clothes. The next moment her top and chain mail were put into my inventory. Now, from the waist up, Alessia was naked.

"Mmn mna lero mnmn mnanm"

"Your bubbies are so beautiful, it's a waste if we don't use them from time to time"

"Mnm Ahn Don't pet them so hard mnn haa"

"I want to rub my dick in the middle of them. Could you help with that?"

"Ahn mna… a-alright"

All her previous resistance was replaced by heavy breathing, along with a blush on her cheeks and moist eyes.

It's especially noticeable when she took off my pants and her gaze only lingered on my underwear. Specifically, in what's under it. More and more, Alessia seems to adapt to my requests. 

'[Masochist] is slowly doing its job.'

Sticking her tongue out of her mouth, the saliva fell from her, straight onto her bust. Then she drew my penis in and crushed it between her fruits.

"Oh, you look so cute pressing your bubbies against my cock, Ohh"

"Mmn ahn nmn ahnm"

With her hands, she lifted and then lowered her globes, causing my dick to slip between them. My shaft was comfortably rubbed by them, at the same time that I felt their body heat and the different parts of her chest.

Generating watery sounds, Alessia moved her mounds from side to side, trying to caress every part of my penis.

"Hoo, what would your friends think if they saw us like this? Ooh"

"Mnah ahnm Don't mention them mnah mnnn"

"Z- Zia has a very similar breast size to yours, Oho!"

Zia has an older sister aura, plus her blue eyes and the mole under her left eye make her face very beautiful. Together with her ample chest, those characteristics make her an incredibly beautiful woman. Such similar sized breasts are being rubbed by a woman just as beautiful, but with a completely different aura.

"Mmnn Ahnm She has nothing to do with this Hanm Ahnm"

"It must feel just as great with her breasts. Even more, considering her beautiful face Ooh"

Due to the stimulation, her nipples rose and hit my hips every time they got close to me. Whereas my cock showing on her boobs sometimes touched her chin and mostly her neck, causing tickling on my glans.

But then her movements became erratic, and her left breast began to drop while her right began to rise. Both of them started stroking my shaft in different directions, which made me feel a lot better.

On her face, I could see a slight expression of anger.

"D-did it bother you that I compared you to Zia?"

"Mmha Ahnm Not at all"

"Do you know why I did it? …It was to make you jealous."

"Hanm Mmnn Ahnmn Mnah" As she continued moving her globes, she looked at me, waiting for me to continue.

"I love you, Alessia, and you know you are the only woman for me. So, don't pay attention to my words, I only say them in the heat of the moment."

Getting close to her face, I kissed her.

It was at that very moment that her boobs began to move faster, as if she was excited by my words of love and wanted to reward me.

The touch of her melons, her body heat, and her tongue moving hotly through my mouth made the feeling of cumming uncontrollable.

"I'll give you a token of my love! Only couples do this!" I quickly removed my dick from her mounds and placed it in front of her "I'll leave my mark on your face!"

*Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt*

Each wave painted her beautiful face, causing my cloudy liquid to fall on her cheeks, nose, forehead, and mouth. Her entire face was contaminated with a stinky white liquid.

"Haa Haa Haa" Alessia breathed heavily.

'Oh, how unexpected.'

I was already prepared for Alessia to get mad at me again, but what I didn't expect was that… the feeling of my cum on her face would cause her great pleasure.

With her eyes narrowed and her cheeks completely flushed, Alessia enjoyed the moment.

"!!!" Once she woke up from her daydream, she realized her earlier performance. She pulled out a handkerchief as fast as she could from her inventory and planned to clean herself up.

"No, Alessia. You must use your fingers to clean my cum off your face"

"Kuh Grrr"

Her attitude returned to normal, and with eyes that showed a slight hatred, she reached for her hand and slowly removed the liquid from her face. Then she brought it to her mouth. I could vaguely see her tongue wipe her finger.

Once her finger was cleaned, she continued with the rest of her face until my semen was completely removed from her.

130