Ch 67: A night at my parents’ house.
4.5k 5 115
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My room is on the second floor, while my parents' room is on the first floor, plus there are two rooms that separate us horizontally. So a certain amount of noise is acceptable. Of course, I won't tell Alessia this.

"Mmn mnna anmn mnnn"

As we entered the room, we started kissing. Her kisses are now more passionate since that conversation with the gallant clone, so I enjoy them more than ever.

After taking off our clothes, I sat on the bed, and Alessia started kissing my neck, then my chest, and went down to my manhood. She is now on the floor with her cute butt up, as her hands cupped my cock and brought it closer to her mouth.

"Before you start, can you tell me what it smells like?"

"Kuh, Grrr… Your requests always surprise me, pervert master"

"So… will you do it?"

Alessia: "…"

'In her face, I can distinguish three mixed emotions. A little hate, some passion, and the rest is shame. And yet, with all this…'

She brought my dick up to her nose and began to smell it.

*Sniff Sniff*

I can see how her nose moves slightly, trying to sniff my glans. At the same time, I feel her breath on it. Once she smelled it completely, she looked at me.

"It smells really bad."

"Specifically?"

"……F-fishy" She said embarrassed.

'Ooh! This is so hot!!'

That such a beautiful woman smelled my penis only turns me on even more!

Also, as expected, even freshly washed it will still smell bad. It's the male smell, after all. It's foolish to think that the smell will change just because of a bit of water.

"Amu slurppp mnngh churppp lero."

To hide her embarrassment, she immediately began her blowjob.

With my member in her mouth, she moved her head up and down, just focusing on my glans. Plus, she wrapped her tongue around it to caress and lick it as soon as she got the chance.

Her hands caressed every part that was not reached by her mouth, making the feeling of pleasure come not only from her tongue but also from her fingers.

"Mnnnguh ahnmgh slurppp churppp!"

Now, she has stopped focusing on my glans, and she swallows my cock almost halfway, and I can feel my tip collide with part of her throat.

Just a few minutes ago, she was seen eating my parents' food very politely, and now she is eating my dick very pervertedly. Following this logic, we could say that my manhood is her dessert!

"You look so kinky! Keep it up! Ooh!"

"Lero lero mnn lero lero"

Taking my dick out of her mouth, she stretched out her tongue and began to lick the trunk from the sides. Licking and then hiding her tongue to increase the saliva on my manhood, she stretches her tongue again and licks a different part.

Meanwhile, her hands are on my glans, caressing every part of it with her fingers. Playing with her index finger, she moves it from one side to the other. With her hand forming a fist, she squeezes it lightly. She constantly moves her fingers to increase my pleasure.

"Ohh! I'm going to cum! Quick, catch it with your mouth!"

Alessia stopped licking the trunk and quickly put my glans in her mouth. The next second…

*Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt*

"Mnnnn!" With her lips, she squeezed my penis.

Wave after wave of jizz fell directly onto her wet tongue and the rest of her mouth, leaving my mark on her.

"Wait! Open your mouth before you swallow it; I want to see it!"

Alessia: "!!!"

Even with her mouth closed, Alessia glared at me. But I could also see how some pleasure was mixed into her gaze.

"Aaah" She opened her mouth.

A thick white liquid is on her tongue, slowly mixing with her saliva. Also, I can see small traces of my semen in other places, like her teeth and her palate.

Seeing her like this, opening her mouth and displaying my cum on it, gave me incredible visual satisfaction. 

'I've never seen her like this!'

"You can swallow it."

"Guchu Guchu Guchu"

"Aah"

As usual, she savored it and then swallowed it. Then she opened her mouth again, showing me that she swallowed it whole.

"Alright, now-…"

"Amu slurppp churppp mnnngh," she interrupted me.

"Ooooh!"

'That… That surprised me! Unexpectedly, she wants more of my fish-smelling jizz!'

"W-Wait, Alessia, are you seriously planning to give me a second blowjob?"

"Mnnngh churppp, yes. Since we don't have a contraceptive magic formation, it would be dangerous if we continued further."

'Hey?! You take the fun out of life!'

Before Alessia put my dick back in her mouth, I took her by the waist and brought her to bed with me.

"W-What are you doing, master?!"

"We love each other, Alessia. In the future, we will be surrounded by children. So, if you get pregnant now, the plans will simply be advanced, that's all."

"But, but we are still very young."

I'm currently lying on the bed, while Alessia is on top of me with her face very close to mine.

"Don't you have feelings for me?"

"Y-yes, I have feelings for you…" She said it in a low and shy tone.

Taking advantage of the fact that I diverted her attention, I moved my spear and inserted it into her wet tunnel.

"Mnnn! I- It's still too early to have a baby."

"I love you, Alessia. I will be a good father. I promise you!"

"But-… Mnnnah! Ahnmnn! Haamngh!"

Without waiting for her to finish speaking, I began to move my waist.

"Shh! Remember that my parents can hear us"

Alessia: "!!!"

She quickly moved her hands to cover her mouth and try to contain her moans.

Her oven is tighter than usual, making my cock feel amazing moving inside her. Now is the best time to try to replicate the gallant clone's teachings.

Remembering the exact spot, without hesitation, I brought my manhood closer and hit her G-spot.

"You will get pregnant!"

"Ahmnnn! Mnaah! Mnnngh!"

With my words close to her ear and further pressing on her weak spot, her moans easily rose two shades in intensity. Probably the room below and the one next to it could practically hear everything that’s happening here.

Putting my hand close to her soft buttocks, I squeezed them tightly at the same time as I moved her waist so that my spear attacked her G-spot repeatedly.

"Get Pregnant! Get Pregnant!"

"Haamngh! Ahmnngh! Mnnnaa!"

Watery sounds and skin clashes were constantly heard. With my hands on her buttocks, I perfectly felt the bounce of them swaying from side to side.

Also, her love hole tightly squeezed my penis as if it didn't want to let go. Stimulating me to the point that, if I lose focus a bit, I could cum right away. But, because of the wetness inside her and how her moans are sounding, I'm sure she's about to cum too.

"I'm going to cum! You'll get pregnant, I assure you! Take my seed!"

"Mnnnah! Ahnmnh! No! Not inside!"

*Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt*

"Mnnnnhaa-…!!" I quickly brought my hand up to cover her mouth, as her moans reached dangerous levels.

I shot directly into her womb without any protection. Since she is also cumming, her oven has slight convulsions that caress my rod even more, causing all the seed to be released without leaving any drop inside my balls.

'Ooh, it felt amazing. It's the first time I feel like this.'

While Alessia was still squinting, her eyes enjoying her orgasm, I checked my UI and pulled out some products I found in the bathroom.

Applying a few drops to my index finger, I moved it towards Alessia's butt, specifically towards her anus.

"Mnnnah! Wh-What is pervert master doing?!"

'Oh, she woke up quicker than I expected.'

"We will be in my parents' house for a long time, and if I cum in your vagina every day, it is quite certain that you will get pregnant. So, why not do it in a safe place? Although, if you don't want to... we can continue doing it as until now"

Alessia: "…"

Just by looking at her face, I can tell that pleasure is still coursing through her body. With great willpower, she is thinking hard about how to answer me.

After a few seconds, she looked at me again.

"I- It's okay"

"Mm? Is it okay for me to keep cumming inside you?"

"Grrr! Y- You can do it in…  that place!"

"Hmm? Where do you say?"

"Kuh I-in my a-anus!"

Mentally, I laughed like a villain.

'Everything is going according to plan!'

Without hesitation, I inserted my finger partially into her asshole. It is incredibly tight, to the point that I can't even go past the start of my fingernail.

"Haa Ahnm haa Mnnna"

"It's very tight, Alessia. We won't be able to do it there yet. I'll have to cum inside your vagina again. Will you promise me that you'll keep it clean and enlarge it by yourself every day?"

"Kuh Grrr"

"If you don't, I'll have to cum inside you. We'll be parents!"

Alessia: "!!!"

Wet-eyed and incredibly flushed, she said, "O-Okay! I promise!"

115