Ch 89: The ceremony of a Saint who strayed from her path
3.5k 5 87
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lying on the bed, Delia lies on the underside of my body. Raising her hips slightly, her tails wagged, making it known that they are still angry at me for touching them without permission, while Delia is giving me a blowjob.

"Amu Lero Lero Lero Mnngh Slurrrp"

'OOoh! I still can't get used to that animal tongue!'

Now she finds herself licking my glans, sometimes fast and sometimes slow. But every time she does it, she can taste it. And she expresses it clearly on her face by squinting her eyes. She implied that it is still not to her liking, but she will still try to find it delicious.

Her tongue is so different from a human's that my penis doesn't know how to react. All Delia's attacks come with 'ignore invincible', making my shaft and glans unable to get used to it even if they wanted to. At times, her tongue came out of her mouth, giving an incredibly erotic and sexy sight.

Sensing that she was focusing too much on my glans, I stretched my hand out and applied just a little force to her head. Just enough to make her swallow it a little more.

"Churppp Slurrrp Mnngh Ahmnn"

Delia immediately understood my action and began to move her head up and down. My dick was swallowed and then released repeatedly, making the stimulation in each cycle different from the previous one.

My cock completely caressed her tongue, reaching the bottom of her mouth. Vaguely, I can distinguish her throat and teeth caressing my manhood without damaging it. The next second, my member was released from her mouth, letting her tongue lick the glans again to taste it.

"Y- You must also lick the t- trunk on the s- sides, Oooh!"

"Mnngh Lero Lero Lero lickhe thish? Lero Lero"

"P- Perfect! K- Keep it up! Ohhh!"

The moment she stretched her tongue to lick the shaft, I understood the magnitude of her tongue. This one encompassed much of my penis. To the point that, in just a few licks, she was able to clean one side completely. And, in doing so, willingly began to lick the other side so that everything was perfectly balanced.

Seeing how an adorable face with two big fox ears is stretching its tongue to lick my penis is an amazing sight. Especially when our gazes occasionally cross and, instead of stopping, she continues to lick it with a bit of embarrassment.

"I-I'm about to c-c-cum, Delia!"

"Yeshh! Slurppp Mnnngh Ahmnn"

She quickly understood my words and entered my penis into her mouth to complete her job as Saint. The moment she did so, being unable to hold it back any longer, I released my load.

*Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt*

"Mnnnn!"

With each surge of cum, Delia's eyebrows furrowed slightly. At the same time, her eyes grew moist. She unconsciously moved her tongue to taste my cum... This caused a shudder to run through my body. It feels so good to have her tongue moving while I'm still cumming that I lost my breath once again.

"Guchu Guchu Guchu Guchu Guchu Guchu Guchu Guchu"

'Oh! Even when her expression shows that she doesn't like the taste of my cum at all, she still started to taste it for several seconds. All to find the taste of it and be able to feel it delicious.'

In front of me, a fox girl has her cheeks puffed out as she tastes my cum.

Watching this is exciting enough for my penis to get me erect immediately.

*Swallow*

"Was it delicious?"

"Nn Nn" She shook her head and then said, "...But it is better than in the morning."

'Oh! Her fox instincts are really acting up!'

It's true that, this morning, I told her to try to find it delicious. But I never thought she'd carry it out to the letter!

'No way... I'm creating a perverted but adorable monster at the same time.'

"Waa!"

Unable to restrain myself, I pulled her to me.

While I'm lying down, she's on top of me. Then I started to lick her neck at the same time I stroked one of her tails. This one moved all over the place, trying to escape from my clutches. The other tails tried to help it by hitting my hand to get it free, but I mercilessly stroked it to my heart's content.

"Mnnn Haann M- My tail! M- My neck! Ahnmn Mnhaa"

"Lero Lero Does it feel good to have someone licking your neck, and playing with your tail at the same time? Lero Lero"

"Ahnmn I- I don't know! Mnnhaa Mnnna"

Since I didn't get the answer I wanted, with my free hand, I caressed her clitoris.

"Lero Lero And now, does it feel good? Lero Lero"

"Mnnn! Annnm! I don't -... Y- Yes, it feels good! Mnnah! Ahmnha!"

Halfway through, she understood that if she wasn't honest, then she would continue without stopping me.

As I released her tail, the others seemed to embrace it to comfort it. At the same time, its attitude towards me seemed more enraged than ever... Or at least that's how it was in my mind.

With Delia on top of me, I proceeded to insert my spear.

"Haa Haa... Mnnn! Hamnn! Mnngh!"

The entrance is narrow; I have to carefully work my way in slowly. My penis advances inside her wet tunnel until it enters completely. During this whole process, Delia hugged my neck to support the strange feeling that penetrated her body.

"Delia, I want to start moving, can I?"

Delia: "!!!!"

At the very moment of asking, her face completely blushed a red color, which only matched when she showed me her naked body for the first time.

"Haa Haa Y- You're bad," she replied with a heavy breath.

"No, I'm not. I just want to hear it straight from your mouth."

"... ... ... ... You can-... !!! Ahnmn! Hanmn! Mnngh! Mnnahh!"

As soon as she gave me the green light, I immediately began to move, causing her to momentarily lose her breath.

This caught her so off guard that her pussy squeezed me like never before. The feeling is so nice that I can't help but sigh from the thrill. As I recovered, I again thrust my spear as deep inside her as I could, and I felt her womanhood spasm slightly from this.

While her insides are very tight, they are not on the same level as Alessia's anus. So, I have some wiggle room to move inside her. Specially to search for her G-spot.

"Does it feel better here? Or here?"

"Hannn! Mnngh! I don't know-... B- Both!"

At the last moment, she changed her answer. This is because, for a second, I took one of her tails hostage again.

Apparently, her tails are her weakness, but it's not yet time for them to come into the picture. Delia is very sensitive because of her weak body. So, if I overdo it, I might make her run too fast, which is why I used both of my hands to massage her beautiful boobs.

These fit in the palm of my hand with only a few centimeters to spare. They feel especially soft and pliable. By squeezing her nipples a little, her oven immediately reacts by squeezing my dick, hinting for me to continue.

"Ahnmn! Mnnahh! N- Not my breasts! I- I feel strange! Hannmn! Mnnmgh!"

"Will you come? When you cum you must tell me. OK? So, I'll cum inside you too."

"Mnnhaa! Ahnmn! M- Mn! Haanm! Mnnnah!"

Using a great deal of effort, she nodded in between her moans. If I had not been looking at her, I would not have noticed this.

I may talk to her properly, but it actually feels so good to rub my cock in her tight pussy. Making my urge to cum get stronger and stronger, at the same time that I touch her bubbies to my heart's content.

I applied one last effort as I searched for her G-spot. Mentally, I've created a map, and only a few areas of recognition are missing. 

'Just a little more, and I can make it!'

My glans rubbed her love hole, and it responded with a spasm. Then I rubbed somewhere else, and this was more intense. I continued a few more times, and just as I was about to give up...

"Mnnnaaaah!!!!"

I found her G-spot... And Delia cum first.

'Finally'

"Now you're cumming. Remember that feeling. Next time, you'll have to tell me when you do it! I'm cumming! Oooh!"

*Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt*

I released my cum deep inside her tight pussy to mark territory. It feels so good to do it without holding back that, for a few seconds, I savor the feeling. Looking down, I can see how softly a heart glows on her belly. 

'If she wasn't a Saint, anyone would think she was a succubus! Ahhh, she is too sexy.'

Delia has her eyes narrowed, and she is breathing as if she is short of breath. Taking advantage of this moment, I stroked her three tails.

Delia: "!!!!"

'- M- My tails!'

'Ooh! Her pussy squeezed me again!'

The last few drops of cloudy liquid I had left were released the moment this happened, while Delia only reacted for a second and then squinted again.

Their three tails are so exhausted that they put up no resistance at all. Carefully, I stroked them all equally to avoid favoritism. From time to time, her love hole reacted by squeezing my rod, hinting that it felt very good. Giving her a taste, I continued to play with their tails.

"Mnnn Lero Ahnmn Mnnah"

The moment Delia opened her eyes again, we kissed deeply, starting the second round.

 

87