Ch 93: She interrupted my thought with those words.
2.9k 5 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before the sun rises, I am heading towards my parents' house.

While the Denir town, the closest town to the Solitary Temple, is located west of the capital, Altamira, behind dozens of mountains, the Dominir town is located southeast of the capital. In other words, since the sun rises in the east, it will dawn first in the town.

As I arrive, the sun is vaguely shining through the window of my room. Alessia is still asleep on the bed, with her beautiful boobs exposed. 

'Will she still be upset about last night? Even though I told her I would cum outside, I actually ended up doing the opposite. Well, to start the day off right, I'll bring her breakfast in bed.'

I went down to the second floor and put the water on to heat up. And, taking advantage of the stove being on, I also put some bread on to heat up. Only minutes later, both things were ready, and then I prepared some tea and some bread with pieces of deer meat.

In the bedroom, Alessia is still sleeping.

"Alessia... Alessia..."

"Mm?"

She looked around, half asleep, and when she fully awoke, she looked at me innocently. From her expression, I can tell that she still doesn't remember what we did last night. I must act right away to keep her from thinking about it.

"I brought you breakfast in bed."

"Huh?... huh?!"

'Hey! don't be so surprised.'

'- Why is master behaving so nicely? Did he make som-...?'

"Here, eat before it gets cold."

I handed her the tray with the cup of tea and the loaves of bread.

I did all this at great speed because my instinct told me that she was trying to remember what we did last night. 

'I know she'll remember at some point anyway, but by then her discomfort will diminish to a minimum. So, just a kiss will solve everything!' 

I calmly sat down next to her, and we chatted about my mother's training. It was at that very moment that Alessia stopped for a moment and then looked at me.

"You are doing all this because you cum inside me last night, right?"

'She remembered everything... Her tone of voice seems angry, but her expression doesn't show any anger at all. So, the breakfast in bed mission was a great success!'

Without answering her, I slowly walked up to her face and kissed her.

"Mmnn Ahmnn Ahmnn Mnnn Nmnnn Nmnnh"

As our lips parted, I kept only 5cm between our noses.

"You shouldn't be upset about it. Since, someday, we'll be parents anyway."

"I- I know."

Very shyly, she averted her gaze from mine at the same time as her face blushed.

Having made our peace, we continued talking for a few more minutes until she finished breakfast. Then we went to take a bath. And, when we got out, my parents were already up. Only a few minutes later, my mother approached us to take Alessia with her to train her.

Since the training with my mother is daily and takes up much of Alessia's time, I stayed with her for a while in the dojo, until my mother kicked me out for breaking Alessia's concentration. Of course, it was all within my plans.

At about 11 a.m., I went back to visit Delia.

Delia: "..."

'I know, I know. Only a few hours ago I left, and now I'm back again.'

"Are you free?"

"For training? Yes."

Slowly, our relationship is requiring fewer words.

And yes, I was just going to ask her that.

Both of us, with a spear in our hands, started training. Yesterday, the classes were theory. And today, it's physical education.

Although I said before that my points would not be enough to train her in combat, the truth is that they are... Or at least a little. Delia isn't that strong in fighting, so my current points will only be useful for now. But when she gets stronger, it will be impossible to continue teaching her hand-to-hand.

After all, having 60 points in Luck greatly weakens my status.

***

"Emir, could you show me my class again?"

In front of the entrance to the great Altamira labyrinth, Delia asks me that question.

'I can deduce why she does so. That is because it's hard to believe that a legendary class like Saint can actually be recovered. Even less so, that it's all due to following the same books that a few days ago she said were nothing more than fairy tales.'

[Delia] [Saint]

"Haa, that's good..." She sighed in relief and then said, "Mm? The level doesn't appear?"

"When I visited my parents, they told me how to set it up. Not all people like to show their level, so I disabled that option."

"Mn, you are right."

"Seeing that my answer left her satisfied, I removed the spear from the inventory and handed it to her."

"Let's go"

We entered the 8th floor of the labyrinth.

This floor is more than enough to raise Delia's levels while training her in close combat. 

'If we go further, it will increase the risk… It's better to be safe than sorry.'

[Snow Wolf Lvl 8]

[Snow Wolf Lvl 8]

[Snow Wolf Lvl 8]

Delia "!!!!"

Delia immediately backed up a few steps. Even though she has recovered from the experience of the bully monster, seeing three similar monsters to the one that bullied her would arouse fear in anyone.

"Delia, you can do it!"

"Y- Yes!"

With the [Agility + Strength] profile already activated, my speed can track their movements in detail. Furthermore, the blessings of my bow allow me to enter the state of full concentration at any time I want, making the accuracy of my shots very close to 100%.

With such confidence, I continuously shoot 6 arrows, one after another. All aimed at the forelegs of the wolves. I have done this to leave them immobile in place so that Delia can concentrate on fighting them head-on without fear of retaliation when they back away.

"Go ahead, I'll watch your back."

"Mn!"

Very determined, she walked towards the nearest snow wolf. It snarled and growled at her to frighten her, but Delia held her spear steady and attacked.

The wolf didn't think that she would be the first to make a move. Especially when she looks so physically weak. And that's exactly why Delia's attack grazed the monster's nose, sending a chunk of flesh flying through the air.

"GRRRAA!"

In the face of the pain and humiliation, the monster did something no other snow wolf has done so far, and that is... Jump.

Its hind legs are still intact, so by applying a great amount of strength, it made an uncontrolled jump. But even so… its jump was successful.

Its snout is heading in a straight line towards Delia, and if nothing stops it, then in the next few seconds her head will be ripped off by the body.

"Delia! Evade it!!!"

The adrenaline rushing through my body is higher than normal. If full concentration allows me to see the enemy's movements in slow motion, with adrenaline, my reaction speed increases even more!

*Fwoosh*

Firing the arrow in just a fraction of a second, the proyectile pierced the monster's eye, killing it instantly. But its body still won't disappear. So, before it disappears into golden particles, it will severely damage Delia!

At that moment, I thought of the worst. 

'How could I heal her when the one who got hurt is the one in charge of healing? Its like the chicken or the egg dilemma!... If she's going to be hurt anyway, it's preferable to be a wound of my choice!'

With the tip of an arrow in Delia's direction, I plan to shoot at the spear in her hands. The clash between them will be enough to make Delia escape the monster's attack. 

'Even if I miss this shot and end up damaging her, it will be much better to her than being hit by the Snow Wolf's corpse!'

Just a second before firing, I see Delia duck, and then...

She quickly jumped to one side.

'It's amazing…' 

The scene developed in front of me of how her feet grazed the wolf's fangs and how her body millimetrically escaped the monster's hit. A second later, the wolf is surrounded by golden particles and disappears into thin air.

At the same time, Delia gets up from the floor without any apparent injury.

"Are you all right?! No injuries? Nothing?"

I approached her and checked her whole body for any damage, but only found dust from rolling on the ground.

"No, nothing. I'm fine, but even so... that scared the hell out of me!"

Delia is still nervous about the previous event, as her breathing is rapid and her tails are wagging at high speed to give the matter seriousness.

Seeing her so adorable like this made me forget for a moment that she was on the verge of death in the previous attack. 

'Was I irresponsible to bring her here alone? Should I take a step back and go back to the lower floors?'

My mind was filled with guilt and endless questions.

At that very moment, a hand caressed my cheek.

"Thank you for caring about me."

'Such a sincere and adorable smile made me make my resolution. We'll go back to the lower floors, there's no need to be so reck-....'

"Let's continue here. Slowly, I'm getting used to it. Danger is something I always heard about, but I never lived. And, with your help, I know that I can fight without worrying."

She interrupted my thoughts with those words.

 

82