Ch 99: She is honest
2.7k 3 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Solitary Temple has magical formations to keep the inside warm, and thanks to that, by pulling up all the blankets covering her, Delia didn't wake up.

She is completely naked on the bed. Her beautiful boobs are exposed, moving softly every time she breathes.

Unable to resist the temptation, I reached out my hand and delicately touched them.

"Mmn Mm Haa Haa" Delia moaned lightly but didn't wake up.

'Her breasts are so soft and squishy…' 

As I squeezed them, Delia began to breathe heavily. Her sleep has likely changed, and she is now probably imagining a very kinky scene.

I squeezed and stroked them until my penis was fully erect. 

'It's not fair that only Delia is having all the fun, isn't it? She won't mind if I join in the fun, will she?'

I put all the clothes away in the inventory, and climbed onto the bed, carefully stroking her cheeks to slightly wake her up, but not fully.

"Delia... Delia... Delia..."

Because of her movements in her sleep, at some point, my finger brushed against her lips, and she brought out her fangs, biting me. For a second, I thought she would continue biting it, but then her tongue appeared, and she started licking it.

'What will she be dreaming about? I caressed her melons before, so it's ‌likely that in her mind my finger is something very kinky.'

"Mm?... Emir?" She opened her eyes and looked at me innocently.

'Ah, I wanted her to keep sleeping a little longer.'

It was very exciting to see how she licked my finger. That's why I'll exchange the finger for my penis. I feel like it's an equivalent exchange.

"Yes, it's me. Can you open your mouth? I'll give you some very delicious candy!"

Being half asleep, she didn't understand the true meaning of my words, and without even doubting me, she opened her mouth.

Because she only opened it a little, my flesh sword entered and widened her lips until it entered completely. As she did so, I felt Delia move her tongue, trying to deduce what I had given her.

"Lero Lero Lero Lero Lero Lero"

'- Is it a candy that has no sugar in it?'

'Oho! Ohh! It feels amazing!'

Delia innocently moves her tongue back and forth. If she were awake, then she would make a face of displeasure as she would realize what she was doing. But now that she doesn't know it, her tongue moves around tasting my penis completely!

But, after a few seconds, she looked at me, asking with her eyes, 'What candy is it?'

"Couldn't you guess?"

"Nn, Nn" she shook her head while my penis was still in her mouth.

This felt so good that, for a moment, I lost my breath. After significant effort, I remembered the words I was going to say to her.

"It's my penis, Delia. When you love me, this one will taste very delicious to you. So, taste it a lot until you find the taste for it, OK?"

"f-finhe... Mnnn Lero Slurppp Mnngh Mnnph."

"Oooh! Keep it up, Delia! You're doing great! Ohh! Oohh!"

The moment she understood it was my penis, she vaguely remembered what she must do to perform a good blowjob. I say vaguely because she forgot a fundamental part, and that is that Delia still doesn't like my penis. But now she's putting that feeling aside and sucking it with all her might!

"Churppp Mnnph Mnnn Slurpp Lero"

'Ooh!' 

Delia's head is moving extremely fast, as if she wants to get this over in the shortest possible time. Plus, her cute little fox ears bent over to cut through the wind and perform a streamlined motion. 

'What an efficient breed!'

Her lips tightly squeeze my penis while her cheeks are sunken in so that she can perform a vacuum blowjob. That such a lovely face is performing such a perverted act makes me feel honored. Especially since she's a Saint! A legendary class!

"Mnnnph Mnnn Mnnn Slurppp Churppp"

"Ooh! You're being so aggressive! Keep it up! Oooh! Ohhh!"

Since I'm so close to her face, her hands can't get close because my legs are interrupting her. So, all the work has to be done with her head. Thanks to the fact that she has a pillow under her, the pillow fluff makes her head bounce faster, and with that, her blowjob increases in intensity.

Her mouth feels so wet. It warms my penis as it brushes against her tongue. Sometimes I feel her cheeks squeeze my penis even tighter. The suction is such that I feel like she is trying to forcefully snatch my cum.

"Slurppp Mnnnph Lero Churppp Mnnn Amngh."

"Ooh! Here it comes! I - I'm cumming!"

*Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt*

"Mnnnnn!"

"Ooh! Oh! Oh!"

It felt so good to release my cloudy liquid into her wet mouth that I completely lost my breath. And‌ Delia didn't wait for me to withdraw my penis and started tasting my cum with my penis still inside her mouth.

"Guchu Guchu Guchu Guchu Guchu Guchu Guchu Guchu Guchu"

"Ooh! Ohhh! Oh!"

Her cheeks swell and deflate, all the while my penis and cum are still in her mouth. Her tongue moves from side to side to taste better, without leaving a free space uninvestigated.

After a few seconds, I saw that my penis was preventing her from swallowing. So, I withdrew it. Only then could Delia swallow my seed completely.

"Delicious?"

"Mmm... A little bit."

'A- A- A little bit? A little bit! She's unexpectedly starting to like my cum! As expected of a religious woman. No matter how stormy the task, she will put all her effort into accomplishing it.'

I changed positions and stretched my body over hers. Then I spread her legs a little and rubbed my glans on her clitoris. She moaned without holding back. Hmm. It seems that, because she is still half asleep, she completely forgot about the embarrassment.

I performed this act until her pussy was moistened. Only then did I slowly enter my shaft until I reached the bottom, touching her womb.

"Can you feel it? Do you want me to continue?"

Each of my words made her love hole contract for a few seconds. And her long tails twitched swiftly, making her opinion known.

Breathing heavily, she replied.

"Haa Haa. Yes, I want to feel you more."

"Being half asleep, you're so honest. Well, I'll start moving!"

"Mnnn! Ahnmn! Haannm! Mnnngh!"

'Oh! This tightness feels too good!'

Even though we've had sex a few times now and her wet tunnel has widened a bit, it's still tight enough to slow down my movements, making my dick feel stroked all over.

With my right hand, I caressed her soft globes. Despite being a religious woman, she has sizable breasts. If she were wearing a tight bra under her clothes, her boobs would visually increase several sizes!

"Your pussy feels amazing. It gives me chills how good it feels!"

"Ahnmn! Mnnn! Mnnngh! Haanmn!"

'Hmm… Delia isn't even listening to my words… she's totally focused on the pleasure coming from her womanhood. After all, I've been hitting her G-spot repeatedly!'

Last time, I found it, and in doing so, she immediately came. Now she's slowly enduring more, but from the wetness inside her, I know there's not much time left before she cums.

"Mnnnn! Ahnmnn! Mnnngh! Haanm!"

Her oven constantly contracts to cause her vaginal folds to rub my shaft as my glans mercilessly strokes her soft spot. This tickles and pleases me at the same time as her. Especially because I can hear Delia's moans very close to my ears and feel her nice melons touching me every time she moves.

Our bodies being so close together makes all my senses get overwhelmed. Both smell and touch, and even my eyes which only ‌see an adorable fox girl with wet eyes and her three tails wagging non-stop. The visual and bodily pleasure reached its peak for both of us, so it didn't take long for me to release my load.

"Ooh! I'll give you my cum just the way you wanted! I'm cumming, Delia! Oooh!"

"Ahnmn! Haanmn! Me too! Me too! Mnnnnnaah!"

*Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt*

'Oooh!'

Since we're both cumming, ‌her love hole is squeezing me tightly. 

'It feels so good to ‌feel her contractions while my manhood is in its most sensitive state…' 

Without thinking twice, I started rubbing my glans on her womb to multiply the pleasure.

Seconds later, I came too and then looked down at her belly.

There, a heart glowed faintly.

'Ah, this sight is incredible.'

72