Heavenly god devourer
2.8k 3 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was trying to meditate inside a large room which was almost empty. But the scenes from yesterday night kept flashing Infront of my eyes.

After letting out my load ,I fell asleep and only awoke at next morning. I was alone at he large bed. It seems Mina left the room early. I felt quite bad about that.

After bidding my goodbye to the brothel owner, I hurriedly returned to my mansion.

I really had good time yesterday and the fact that made me more happy was I was going to get my reward from system.

[Hello, dummy how are you? Do you still have energy left after yesterday's workout?]  System fairy started teasing me as usual. 

"Where's my reward?" I was getting quite impatient.

Even though my meridian have been healed and I was able to cultivate. Without cultivation techniques, I will be only slightly strong than normal mortals.

Also, the reward I was promised was supreme grade technique which was really shocking for me.

[Don't hurry, dummy. I am not going to dupe you.]

Then huge amount of information flew inside my brain.

Heavenly God Devourer

'Every substance present in this universe is made up of energy. Life doesn't continue with out energy. Absorb any kind of energy and reach the level of god's.'

What  boastful words. I sucked cold air when the information transfer was complete.

The name of the cultivation manual was really intimidating and tyrannical.

[Are you satisfied with the rewards?] System fairy asked while floating infront of me.

Even though I heard her question I didn't reply as I was still comprehending the (Heavenly god devourer).

This technique directly allowed me to suck the energy out of any substance I want. It was really the super powerful technique. As long as I touch something I could absorb energy.

The  downside was it didn't work for cultivators stronger than me. It also doesn't increase my fighting prowess. So I still need other cultivation manuals .

I was still excited because I could directly suck energy to increase my cultivation rapidly.

It took me around 2-3 hours to completely understand the (Heavenly god devourer). 

When I finished my meditation I found fairy floating Infront of me while intently staring at me. 

[You comprehended it really fast. You have talent in it unlike sex.]

[You still haven't checked the reward you have gotten yesterday.] She gently reminded  me after not getting the response she wanted.

"Huh?"

Then a transparent screen appeared Infront of me.

[Long Yan]

[Level:1]

[Points:190/1000]

[Store]

"Hey can you explain how points are earned? "I was baffled with how points were rewarded.

With a serious look she replied[Dummy, you will get 100 points for vaginal sex, 200 for anal, 50 for blowjob and 40 for handjob. If you fu*ck a girl in complicated circumstances you will get points according to situation. Similarly if you fuc*ked a virgin you will get 100 extra bonus points.]

"Then wasn't Mina a virgin? " After hearing her explanation I asked hear a question.

[What were you expecting from a sex worker]. She looked really amazed.

[But remember dummy, if you have se*x with same girl then the points you will get will decrease until you completely conquer her. After you conquer a girl you will get 500 points.]

Why do it have to be so complicated, I lamented inside my head.

"Then how can I conquer a woman." After seeing a generous reward I  was tempted to ask her. 

[It's really hard task. In order to conquer any girl either you have to win her heart or make her completely depend on you.]

[Seeing your charms you can only achieve that by brainwashing.] She didn't forget to add something on her own.

[After completing the mission, another mission will be issued]

Ding!Ding!Ding!

[Mission alert]

Primary mission:

Have sex with at least 5 different woman.

Rewards: Sky piercing art.

Secondary mission: 

Have sex with married woman.

Reward:  'Mind read'

Now that I was able to cultivate and possess a cultivation manual, cultivating my power was the first priority. 

But the major problem was I lacked resources. Cultivation was a expensive process. Without enough resources you can't make fast progress.

Talent and hard work was necessary but resources were also equally important. That was the reason why big families, sect produce powerful cultivators every year. 

Those without support generally joined big families,sect as retainers. 

That was impossible for me as my age was already above the required age for sects. Also I don't want to alarm my enemies. I have no idea if they are still keeping an eye on me.

I have to solve this problem, find some cultivation techniques while also completing system's mission.

41