Chapter 40 Searching the Villa Area
12 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yang Hao had no idea that there were beauties outside, so he hugged Cai Jing and slept for the entire night before he recovered his energy.

The moment he woke up, he saw the luxurious villa and the beautiful women around him. It was like a dream.

Before the end of the world, this had been his ultimate dream.

Now his dream had changed. He had to live well and find his parents.

It was that straight!

Luxurious villas, luxurious renovations, sports cars, and planes all had to stand aside.

Just as he was pondering the matter, he saw Cai Jing's eyes moving as if she was about to wake up.

How could he let her go? He started the train again and continued to play with her.

By the time the two of them packed up and finished eating and prepared to search for supplies again, it was already ten o'clock in the morning.

"Master, are you full for breakfast today? Work hard and don't touch me anymore. We can't stand it!"

It was clearly a "free from battle" sign, but in Yang Hao's ears, the voice held a different kind of allure.

He was really full this morning and needed to work hard.

Five villas in a row were collected. Three of them were empty, while two villas only had two nanny zombies. There were not many things, so they were carted away.

From the beginning of the collection to now, they had passed through eight villas, with 12 villas left.

There were only 20 villas in the entire Songqiao Villa District.

The next day, they still came back full of food. Ten bags of rice were piled up, six bags of white flour, and all kinds of seasonings were stored together.

The frozen pheasants, wild ducks, boar meat, and so on were all collected by the two of them. At the very least, they could taste them.

Perhaps it was due to the fact that they possessed an independent generator, but there had been no blackout and hot gas. It could be said that they were in a perfect safe zone.

All kinds of vegetables were not easy to store, so they could only be wrapped in plastic bags and stored with ice cubes.

He had prepared so much for the convenience of the future.

He collected a Hummer and a Jeep commander. The only thing he lacked was a heavy truck to store items.

That was the most important thing.

Since there were only a handful of zombies, Yang Hao didn't even have a chance to attack before they were slaughtered by Cai Jing.

On the third day after Yang Hao entered the mansion area, he found two villas that had not been renovated when he searched the eight villas in the back.

Although the renovation of the remaining six rooms had been completed, it might be inconvenient for them to move in.

There wasn't a single grain, causing the two of them to be extremely depressed.

Looking at the last home, which was decorated as luxuriously as a palace, Cai Jing didn't want to leave.

Especially when he saw the luxurious bed on the second floor, the water mattress on the top, the pink decoration next to it, and the warm crystal lamp on the wall, she really loved them.

She pointed at the big bed and said with a blush on her face,

"Master, we can't come here in vain. Why don't we..."

As she spoke, she threw away the half-moon axe in her left hand and grabbed Yang Hao with both hands.

"Well... Well, we don't have a wedding ceremony. Isn't it good to use this place as a wedding house? I'm coming..."

This was not the first time that Yang Hao had done this in other people's homes. He was very enthusiastic and immediately rushed over.

A tender home was the grave of heroes. The saying was indeed true!

Three days ago, he wanted to find his parents as soon as possible. But now, although he was trying his best to prepare, he had obviously relaxed.

However, even the former sages once said, "Gluttonousness is a trait."

What's more, it was reasonable for a man who had just enjoyed a wonderful time to be addicted to her.

By the time the passion subsided, two hours had passed.

"Master, why don't we stay here? The windows of the Building 12 are broken. It's not suitable!"

Cai Jing, who was still flushed all over, suddenly came up with an idea: moving!

As Yang Hao put on his clothes, he pondered and said,

"No, it's still Building 12 at night. It's okay to come here in the day. Different geographical positions determine different vision and security!"

From a strategic point of view, it was better to live in Building 12.

Then she said,

"Let's go. There are three villas left, and then find a way to get a few large transport vehicles!"

He stayed here for three days. It was time to look for Gu Qingyi and the others and prepare to leave.

Entertainment was endless, and it was not his future at all.

Cai Jing also dressed swiftly, so she had already put on her make-up.

They drove to the last three villas at the foot of the front hill together, and the whole villa area could become their refuge.

The speed of the car was very fast. In less than three minutes, they arrived at the three villas, which could be said to be the worst corner of the whole villa area.

"Bang bang!"

They habitually got out of the car with their weapons, closed the door, and observed the surroundings of the villa.

Recently, Yang Hao had not killed any zombies, so his values did not change. He did not obtain any additional treasure chests either.

Weapons were still the same weapons as before.

Yang Hao had a lot of complaints about this. He got too little attribute value from killing zombies, which was not of much help to his huge basic numbers.

Moreover, there was no need to give out red packets or treasure chests at all. That was the most important thing.

Thinking of the treasure chests, he suddenly recalled that he had obtained a silver treasure chest after defeating Cai Jing's virgin body.

In the past two days, the sky had darkened and it hadn't been opened. He should find a time to open it and see what was inside.

The two walked side by side. There was nothing unusual in the yard. They slowly moved to the window of the villa.

At first glance, he saw that there were four zombies in it, maintaining strange appearances.

"Master, look, what are they doing?"

This was the first time that Cai Jing had seen zombies acting like this, so she couldn't help asking.

Her voice was very low, and her eyes were like copper bells. She observed carefully.

Yang Hao had been looking around. When he heard that, he also looked into the glass and instantly opened his eyes wide.

A zombie was gnawing on the refrigerator, and it had already eaten up more than half of the upper half.

Its body was covered with a layer of black metal-like cuticles reflecting the sunlight.

One was lying on the ground, gnawing on the wooden floor.

More than half of the dark red wooden floor in the living room was gone. It was very strange.

Its body emitted a dark red luster, unknown what it was.

The another one stood beside the faucet and drank its fill to the point where its stomach was on the verge of bursting. However, it continued drinking water.

Its body was extremely huge. It was not the pale skin of other zombies, but with a water luster, like a huge human skin tank.

Finally, he found the last one that stood beside the wall and gulped down cement and bricks.

His body was covered with a layer of greyish color that seemed to have been reinforced, and it gave others the feeling of being made of copper and iron.

"OMG, are they starving? Why are they eating those things? It's so strange!"

This was the first time that Cai Jing had seen zombies eating wood, metal, and rocks. She was shocked to shout.

Merely thinking about it caused their scalps to go numb.

They couldn't eat humans, and they could even eat villas.

Yang Hao was also stunned and felt fear in his heart. He felt that this was not the ordinary end of the world. For the first time, he knew that zombies did not eat people but dirt.

Was this still the zombie that chased after people and wouldn't stop until one of them was dead?

This meant that they could evolve and survive.

This was beyond imagination! If zombies could continue, how could humans change?

"Master, shall we go in? It feels terrible!"

Cai Jing's voice trembled as she asked.

Facing the unknown, people would instinctively fear and avoid it. It was normal.

"Let’s go!"

Yang Hao did not retreat. With a wave of his hand, the two of them moved closer to the glass.

"Knock, knock, knock..."

As soon as they appeared at the window, there were loud footsteps coming from inside. The zombies drinking with huge stomachs were rushing toward them.

Read all free chapters: www.meganovel.com/book_info/31000218140/System/Picking-up-Attributes-at-the-End-of-the-World?channelCode=MNSM00077

1