Chapter 41 Hungry Zombies Also Eat Earth
8 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The zombie, which drank so much water that it almost exploded, moved faster than human limits, like a flying tank.

"CRACK!"

Before the two of them could react, they smashed through the window and charged toward the two of them, baring their fangs and brandishing their claws.

"Hiss!"

Before the zombies arrived, the water in their stomachs suddenly spurted out, covering them like a barrage of terrible black arrows.

Everything changed in just two seconds. It was so fast that it was difficult for them to react.

The ones biting the floor, the ones biting the refrigerator and the ones biting the wall all moved in unison as they charged toward the two of them.

Whether in terms of speed or swiftness, it was several times better than the zombies that Yang Hao had seen before.

The danger had arrived!

Terrifying!

It was horrific to the extreme!

Maybe it was because they had been hungry in the villa for seven days, but they had already eaten something else.

Just as Yang Hao was pondering the matter, Cai Jing suddenly snapped.

"Get lost!"

With the sound, the half-moon axe in her hand cut horizontally at the huge water zombie.

"WHOOSH!"

Accompanied by a dull thud, the axe plunged into its body.

However, she felt that the skin of the zombies was extremely flexible. The axe was half a meter deep, but the skin didn't break.

On the contrary, the sound of flowing water could be heard. It was as if the water stored in its body was rapidly flowing, neutralizing all of the impact and rolling toward her arms.

Although the two claws looked like noodles, they were extremely fast. Cai Jing immediately pulled out her axe and retreated wildly.

Next, she charged forward once more and hacked down with her axe.

"BANG! CRACK! CRACK!"

It was as though she had struck the tough leather and did not break it. However, the bones inside its body were broken and they swayed along with the movements.

Cai Jing failed two times in a row, which made her feel a sign of danger.

In the past, her powerful strength could easily kill zombies. But today, this zombie covered in water gave her a terrifying feeling.

"Retreat, I'll handle it!"

Yang Hao saw clearly from behind that the skin of the water zombie was very tough. The blunt axe was definitely not enough.

The ironwood spear in his hand brushed past Cai Jing's ear and pierced toward the zombie's throat.

No matter what kind of zombie it was, their heads were the key. In other places, it was useless even if it was stabbed.

The spear containing the strength of 3,000 power was like a black flood dragon stabbing straight forward.

But at this moment, the three zombies behind him all arrived. The earth zombies and the metal zombies ignored everything and rushed straight to Yang Hao's body.

The two arms, which were covered with a metallic sheen and greyish color, looked like nimble claws.

The nails on it were as sharp as knives, reflecting the sunlight and scratching his body.

The remaining dark red zombies pounced on Cai Jing.

Facing the attack of the two zombies, Yang Hao did not dare to be careless at all. He quickly withdrew his spear and retreated.

His speed instantly reached a hundred meters in two seconds. He retreated fifty meters in succession, almost reaching the edge of the villa.

Standing to the side, Cai Jing knew that something was amiss, so she also left.

Although she was one second slower than him, she was twice as fast as the four zombies.

About a hundred per fifty seconds later, they distanced themselves in an instant.

"Cai Jing, you distract two of them. I'll kill the metal zombies and earth zombies. Remember, run if you can't defeat them. They can't catch up with you!"

Yang Hao took advantage of his limited time to instruct Cai Jing.

"Yes, master! Give me the titanium-chromium saber, and I want to try to use it!"

Cai Jing agreed without hesitation and asked for the saber. However, the ax wasn't sharp enough to cut through it.

Yang Hao directly threw down the traveler's backpack, raised the spear, and faced the metal zombies and earth zombies.

In almost ten meters, he shouted,

"Zombies, go to hell!"

With a loud shout, the spear in his hand shook violently and quickly stabbed toward their bodies.

"Clang, clang, clang, clang, clang..."

The attack speed reached three times a second, which could be said to be very fast.

The tip of the spear collided with the heads of the metal zombies and the earth zombies, causing an ear-piercing sound.

The impact of the metal zombie was blocked in an instant. It staggered back a few steps, and all the skin on its head fell off.

However, the bones inside were extremely hard, as if they were made of steel. The iron spear could not pierce through them at all.

On the other side, sixteen holes appeared on the heads of the zombies.

It was sticky like mud, and there wasn't even a crack on the surface of the head.

Yang Hao's scalp tingled as he watched. A chill ran down his spine and he couldn't help but curse,

"Bah! Fuck, I can penetrate ten zombies' heads with one shot. Today, I can't even kill one! They are mutated zombies. This evolution is too fast!"

In the world of The Walking Dead, zombies did not evolve at all, but in novels, they would all evolve.

But there were no zombies that crazily evolved seven days after the end of the world.

Moreover, they happened to meet each other.

He clearly possessed the power to dominate his enemies, but in the face of them, he felt like he had encountered a truly powerful enemy and was unable to instantly end the battle.

However, he was also determined to kill Li Mu.

They had to be eliminated, or the consequences would be too horrible.

Of course, the most important thing was to test his combat strength.

Just as he was lost in thought, Cai Jing's voice rang out from behind him.

"Master, be careful. I'm coming!"

Holding the saber, she rushed over from behind like a gust of wind, slashing fiercely at the coming water and wood zombies.

"Clang clang!"

"Rip!"

The alloy knife had been reinforced and sealed. It was very sharp. But in the face of these two zombies, the skin could not be seen through.

It could be seen how powerful the evolved zombies were.

Both of them had more than 1,000 catties of strength, but they had no advantage in the face of zombies.

His only advantage was that his speed was double theirs.

If he couldn't win, he could run away.

This was what they were relying on to be invincible.

When Yang Hao heard Cai Jing's voice, he saw light balls on the ground, and they were even bigger than tennis balls.

Some element light balls also fell from the zombies and the metal zombies he had just fought.

At that moment, both of his eyes shone and his spiritual power surged out to pick up all the attribute light balls on the lawn.

"Strength+8+10+12, Speed+3+2+3, Spirit+2+3+2..."

The attribute added was dozens of times that of killing ordinary zombies.

A few more points were obtained than when he first acquired the system!

"Hahaha! Nice! I must kill all of you today!"

Yang Hao saw hope and rushed to the four mutated zombies with wild laughter.

The spear made from iron power appeared in his hand like a sea dragon, stabbing, twisting, sweeping, and so on and so forth.

As long as he could injure them, he would achieve his goal.

"Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam!"

Countless spearheads were shaking wildly, leaving various wounds on the four zombies. The attribute light balls fell to the ground and were all absorbed by him.

The longer he fought, the more vigorous he became. His strength increased, and his speed increased as well.

Even though the value decreased slowly later, it still far exceeded ordinary zombies. It was very comfortable.

On the other hand, Cai Jing, who was standing to the side, panted heavily as she looked at Yang Hao.

"Master, be careful, there's another one!"

It was the first time she had seen Yang Hao fight. She was shocked, but when she saw another zombie in the villa, she immediately shouted.

www.meganovel.com/book_info/31000218140/System/Picking-up-Attributes-at-the-End-of-the-World?channelCode=MNSM00077

2