(2) $10,000 Special Client
14 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Someone who's near the Evergreen Building?" I stopped cycling and touched the earphone in my left ear. My usually well-behaved hair stuck in my cheek because of sweat. 

"I'm pretty near," I replied while looking at a grandeur building nearby. 

"How near?" The lazy and monotone voice of Operator-kun sounded as offensive as ever.  

"Well, I'm in front of it, just a road away." I whistled. I wonder, is this a big client?

"There's a $10,000 special client. Are you up, Cleaner 25?"

Wait, how many dollars am I hearing again?

As if hearing my inner monologue, operator-kun repeated his words.

"Cleaner 25, it's $10,000. Are you going to do it?" 

"Yes, yes, yes!" Only a fool wouldn't be! 

"Then, you're client is on floor 6, room 145. There's a special room for cleaning equipment on the same floor, room 140. It's open so you don't need to worry about it."

"Thanks, operator-kun~" Today, operator-kun's voice doesn't sound so annoying and grating. I disconnected from them as I pedaled to my $10,000 client.

Meanwhile, a rough voice came from Operator-kun's headphones. 

"Operator-kun~ I also wanted a $10,000 client!" The manly and husky tone made the operator frown.

"Cleaner 15, you have no clients for today."

"F*ck. You're only favoring the new cleaner! It's because she's a beauty, right?" 

"Cleaner 15, have you not heard what I said? It's a special client. And stop asking for information. I won't share the picture of the beauty."

"Operator-kun, you selfish bastard! Wait, a special client? You're baptizing her so early?" 

"Why not? She said she'll do it." 

"So evil." 

2