Chapter 30 — Maia’s Desire | VERY VERY LEWD! |
1.3k 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ugh."

Misho was amazed at the feeling of her vagina. The folds inside rubbed his whole schlong and gripped it tightly. It was a heavenly feeling of ecstasy.

"Misho…" Maia called out.

"Maia…"

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ahh!"

"Shh! Lower your voice, Maia. They might hear you," Misho said and covered her mouth with his hand.

"Mmhh!" Maia nodded her head.

She felt hot all over her beautiful body. A lewd expression was plastered on her face. Misho could tell that she was starting to enjoy it.

While covering her mouth, Misho continued swinging his hips. A wave of powerful pleasure assaulted his mind. He loved the feeling of her insides.

As for Maia, she was happy and sad at the same time. She wanted Misho to tell her something, but he was too much of a blockhead to realize her emotions. Nevertheless, she felt satisfaction and happiness as he pounded her insides.

"Mm! Mm! Mm! Mm!"

This wouldn't have happened so quickly if it was in real life. Maia liked this game and vowed to give it a 5-star review later.

Several minutes passed by, and Maia started to get used to the waves of pleasure assaulting her mind. Misho stopped covering her mouth, and she could now control herself from moaning loudly.

"Misho…"

Maia embraced Misho tightly and pulled him into a kiss. Their tongues danced together as they were brought to the peak of pleasure. They didn't care about family matters anymore.

The only thing in their mind was to melt together and feel more euphoria.

"Misho… Let's change position," Maia whispered in a breathy and erotic voice.

Misho's heart shook. He felt a fatal attraction towards her at this moment. He stopped and stared at her for a bit.

"Is something on my face?" Maia asked.

"No. You look more beautiful right now compared to what I know before," Misho replied.

He was confused in himself. Maia still looked the same, but she was very attractive to him right now.

"So…" Maia's words trailed off.

"Okay. Let's change position," Misho said.

Maia bit her lips and pouted. She knew why Misho was a blockhead. It was because his heart was closed off right now. He was afraid of another failure because of his previous experience with his past love life.

It would take time. Maia was confident in opening his closed heart as they would be for each other in this world. After making him confess to her here, she would make him do the same in real life.

Maia was on all fours. She gave Misho access to her behind.

Misho grabbed her buttcheeks and guided his little brother into her little sister. He pushed inside and penetrated her again.

"Mmmh~!" Maia lightly moaned.

And so, the two of them spent a dozen minutes in that position.

"M-Misho! Something is coming!" Maia shouted in panic.

Misho's thrusts became faster and faster. He aided her with her climax.

"Mhhhhhhh~~~!"

Maia covered her mouth with both of her hands. She felt a powerful pleasure slam into her body. It flooded her mind with happy hormones.

–––––––––––

You received +15 woman's essence!

–––––––––––

Misho felt her vagina squeeze his cock. It seemed to be asking for his semen. Unfortunately, Misho was still not at his climax.

"Hahh… Hahh… Ahh… Hahh…" Maia panted.

"That was good…" Misho muttered.

After her climax, he felt closer to climaxing himself.

"Misho, let's change position again. I want you to look into my face while you… cum inside of me," Maia said with embarrassment.

She couldn't believe herself for saying such lewd words. Even Misho took a deep breath. This was a side of hers that he never knew existed.

He nodded his head, and they changed position once again. This was the same position they started with earlier. With her laying on the bed with her legs spread apart.

Maia sat and removed her top clothes. Her two bountiful C-cup breasts were released out into the world. Misho thought they were B-cup, but he was wrong.

"D-Do you like them?" Maia asked with a red face.

"Yes. Can I lick them?" Misho asked as he stared at them.

"Mm."

Maia moved her chest closer to him. Misho grabbed one and sucked on that nipple.

"Ah!" Maia moaned lewdly and held Misho's head.

He was like a baby as he sucked on her nipple. It sent an electrifying feeling through her whole body.

"M-Misho, are we still continuing?" Maia asked.

She felt like he liked her nipples more.

"Oh, right."

Misho regained his bearing.

He entered inside her again. This time, he sucked on her nipple as he thrust into her.

"Mmh! Mmh! Ngh! Ngh! Misho, stop sucking so much…" Maia pleaded as she tried her best to hold back her moans.

"It tastes good," Misho replied.

"W-What's there to taste? I don't have milk there!"

Misho ignored her and continued tasting her nipple. It was kind of addicting to suck on it. There was a primal instinct inside him that wanted him to suck on it forever.

Another several dozen minutes passed by, and Misho released her nipple and sped up his thrusts. He felt his climax closer than before.

"Maia… Maia..! I'm close!" Misho shouted.

"Ngh! Ngh! Ah! Do it!" Maia responded while moaning.

"Hah!"

Misho used a powerful thrust and pressed the tip of his little brother against her womb. A powerful rush of pleasure spread from his lower body up into his whole body.

"Nhhhhhh!"

Maia felt his semen fill up her insides. She embraced him, and they stayed in that position for a few minutes. They wallowed in the pleasure they were feeling.

–––––––––––

You received +15 man's essence!

–––––––––––

A notification appeared in Maia's vision, and she felt her cultivation rise crazily.

"Misho…"

"Maia…"

The two of them looked into each other's eyes. In them were their desire for each other.

Misho couldn't understand his own emotions, but he was already deep in love with her. He will never let go of her after this.

14