Chapter 31 — Effects of a Woman’s Essence
936 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Maia and Misho separated slowly. They turned away from each other, and a sudden awkwardness enveloped the whole room.

"Ehem. This is our secret, okay?" Misho said with his back turned.

He was putting on his clothes.

"Isn't it obvious?"

Maia turned to him with her breast covered by her arms. A cute pouty expression was on her face.

Misho glanced at her and felt butterflies in his stomach after seeing her face. It was very cute. He wasn't used to her sudden change yet.

The two of them felt closer than ever. It was a small gap that they were never able to walk over because of the fact that they were as close as family.

After that exchange, the room fell into silence once again.

The two of them quickly finished changing.

"I-I will take a bath," Maia said and blushed.

Misho nodded his head and watched her leave. Oddly enough, her hand was lightly pressing onto her crotch. She tried her best to hide it from him.

Misho wryly smiled when he realized what was going on. His white seed must be dripping out of her…

He shook his head and sat on the bed with his legs crossed. He closed his eyes and calmed his rapidly beating heart. In this darkness, the scene of Maia's beautiful body reappeared.

It then disappeared shortly after. He once again saw his glowing Essence Lake. It was now as vast as his vision could see.

He scanned all of it and determined that it was almost a hundred kilometers(62.1371 miles) in diameter. It could still be considered a lake, albeit forcefully.

The biggest lake in the world was 1000km(621.371 miles) in length. Although, some people call it a sea.

"You're close to reaching the Essence Sea-stage. Just a tiny bit more, but this requires 20 more woman's essence," Aphrodite's sweet and lovely voice resounded inside the dark world.

She gathered in the form of white lights to form her beautiful body. She still wore the same loose white dress and looked like a greek goddess.

"How many woman's essences did I gather?" Misho asked.

He lost count long ago. Each time he thrust into Maia, he got one. Who would count while feeling the best pleasure in the world? Definitely not him.

"...Why would I count how many times y-you did that with her?" Aphrodite retorted with a blush.

She was reminded of it, and it made her feel hot.

"I guess no one will know then."

Misho shrugged his shoulders. It doesn't matter anyway. With his current relationship with Maia, it shouldn't be hard for them to gather woman's and man's essence.

"Hmph. I wanted to tell you about something, but I guess I won't tell you," Aphrodite pouted cutely.

Misho's heart fluttered seeing her cute appearance. No one would be able to resist her charms.

"Okay, okay. I concede. Can you tell me now?" Misho surrendered.

He was a simple man. Pleasing a beauty was a given, especially someone as beautiful as her.

"You can take the gold coins into your inventory and connect it to the small box so that it will become lighter for you, and coins will appear whenever you open it," Aphrodite explained.

"That's quite convenient. What if it gets stolen?" Misho asked.

"You will lose the most amount of gold coins you can physically fit inside."

"Damn! So I can't allow it to be stolen?" Misho asked.

"Yes. Also, there is a one-day cool down before you can disconnect the chest or any other pouch, chest, etc., where you can store coins in."

"I understand. Thanks for telling me this," Misho replied.

"After you reach Essence Sea, I will give you your reward," Aphrodite said before she turned to white particles and disappeared from this dark world.

"She disappeared so fast again…"

Misho stared at the place she disappeared and shook his head. He observed his Essence Lake and found no difference except for its bigger size. And because of that, it was also harder to increase its radius.

He would rather gather a woman's essence than gather wind mana for a long time. Misho opened his eyes and found Maia changing from the corner of his eyes.

He turned over and looked at her naked body. The candlelight in the darkness only made her look more beautiful. He didn't say anything and silently watched.

She wore her panties, a bra, and finally, her robe. She tied it to her waist and turned around.

She froze the moment her eyes locked onto Misho.

"W-W-When were you watching?" Maia asked in a stutter.

"I just opened my eyes," Misho replied without thought.

"Hmph! I can tell you're lying! Well… I don't mind, though."

Maia was angry at first, but she realized that he had already seen all of her body earlier. It didn't matter if he saw it now.

"You are beautiful, Maia. I'm glad I invited you to play this game," Misho said solemnly.

"M-Me too…"

Maia couldn't resist Misho's sweet words and turned red. She looked down and sat beside him on the bed.

"Let's sleep," Misho said.

"Mm." Maia nodded her head.

Misho lay on the bed and closed his eyes.

"Also, I will be logging out."

"Me too. I want to check the forum," Maia replied.

And so, the two of them lay on the bed and closed their eyes.

=====================

Are you sure you want to log out?

YES | NO

=====================

YES

Misho felt his mind travel a long distance before stopping. His fingers inside the capsule trembled, and the helmet moved up. He was finally able to see his house again.

The first thing he did was to check the time.

2 AM

"I was right. The game time is 3x faster than real-time," Misho said and stepped out of the capsule.

"Aphrodite, can you hear me?"

"Do you have any questions?"

"Ah, nothing. I just wanted to hear your voice," Misho replied with a smile.

"If you have any questions, I can answer them," Aphrodite answered before becoming quiet again.

13