Chapter 34 — Grieving Day | LEWD! |
901 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"There. Everything is cleaned properly now," Maia said and smiled as she looked at his clean apartment.

"Thank you. It's a great help," Misho sincerely said to her.

He was ashamed of himself but also glad that she came to help him.

"Misho, it's almost time for us to re-log back in," Maia said.

Two hours had already passed since they logged out. According to their calculation, 8 hours were almost up since 2 hours and 30 minutes outside was roughly equivalent to that amount of time.

"Wait. Before you return… about earlier…" Misho asked in embarrassment.

It certainly wasn't easy asking her something so sexual and personal when their relationship was one of childhood friends.

"D-Do you want to see it?" Maia asked.

She didn't know why she was feeling bold tonight. It must be because she knew this was her chance to win him over.

Misho nodded his head.

Maia's face turned red, and she entered his room. Misho followed behind her while feeling excited.

Maia knew that he had already seen her whole naked body in-game, but it felt different and more embarrassing in person. It was because she knew that letting him see it in person meant more than just playing Aphrodos.

Maia sat on his bed and slowly spread her legs apart. Her private place was still covered by her skirt, and she looked away.

"Only a peek!" Maia said.

She then lifted her skirt and allowed him to see her cute panties. Misho gulped and watched her intensely.

Maia moved her panties to the side and exposed her beautiful pink pussy. It was virgin and perfect.

"It really looks like the one in-game…"

Misho's mouth was opened wide in shock.

"No more."

Maia swiftly fixed her clothes and sat on the bed while covering her crotch using her hands.

"I'm going now, Misho," Maia said and stood up.

She quickly left his apartment without waiting for his reply. She felt hot and aroused, but she was too embarrassed and still not ready to take the next step in reality.

Misho looked down at his raging boner and looked back at the capsule. He grabbed a fruit from his fridge and ate it before entering Aphrodos again.

Misho woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside. He opened his eyes, and he and Maia stared at each other at the same time.

"Ah!"

"Misho!"

The two of them were like frightened cats.

"You already arrived home so fast?!"

"What do you mean? You only woke up now?" Maia asked in confusion.

"I opened my eyes at the same time as you," Misho replied.

"Oh! I think I understand now. It's because our in-game bodies needed more sleep."

"That makes sense." Misho nodded his head in understanding.

The two of them sat up and felt their current bodies. It doesn't feel like he was in a game. It was very realistic. The only proof that it wasn't reality was his ability to summon dialog menus into his vision.

"I want to check all of my achievements."

Misho thought about his achievements, and a list popped up in his view.

–––––––––––

[Achievements]:

Lewd Hand Holding

Holding A Married Hand

Mutual First Kiss

First Kiss

First Blowjob

First Time

–––––––––––

Misho closed the achievements list.

"How many achievements do you have, Maia?"

"Five. It should be the same as you," Maia replied.

"I have six. I got one more for holding Auntie Kea's hand."

"W-What? You got an achievement for that?"

Maia moved back and looked at him weirdly.

"Forget it. The developers of this game are weird. Let's go to the city," Misho said.

He was excited to visit the nearest city. The village was already very impressive. What about the city? It would certainly be even better.

"What about our quest with Uncle Horpa?" Maia asked in concern.

They still hadn't finished their special quest from him. They were supposed to do it to gather enough money to leave the village. Instead, the goblin attack happened. They didn't need to do that quest anymore.

"Oh, right. I also remembered something. The Village Chief told me that today would be a grieving day, and tomorrow would be a celebration day. We should wait for them to finish first," Misho said.

"Right. We need to grieve for the dead villagers."

Maia nodded her head solemnly. This was a game, but they already viewed the villagers as real people. Their sacrifice was admirable.

Misho and Maia left the room together. Kea and Gerald greeted the two of them. The married couple was wearing black clothes.

"Goodmorning, you two. I have two black clothes here," Kea said.

Misho and Maia took it from her and understood what it was for. They turned back to their room and changed into them.

"Good. Today, we only eat bread. No meat, nothing extravagant. This is to show our respects to the valiant warriors that passed on yesterday," Gerald said.

He was especially solemn today. This village was small, and he knew almost everyone that died yesterday. It was normal for him to be shaken up.

"We will do our best to respect them, Uncle Gerald," Maia replied.

Misho nodded his head to show his agreement.

The four of them ate hard bread slowly without rushing it. The atmosphere in the room was certainly low. Misho and Maia didn't dare to chat with each other.

After eating breakfast, Misho and Maia gathered with the villagers with the married couple. There were many tombstones erected in front of them.

"Brandon… Tonpo…"

Gerald kneeled in front of the tombstones, and tears dripped down his eyes. He was usually calm even when he cleaned out the puss from Vivien's face.

A man like Gerald still had emotions. When his friends died fighting for their village, he was still sorrowful.

Misho and Maia silently watched the villagers weep in front of the tombstones. The ones grieving the most were the wives and children of the fallen male villagers.

Misho sighed and hardened his heart. This was a game, yet everything felt so real.

11